toolman is offline Banned

Test En sex drive question

I was thinking about starting my cycle a couple weeks early but will be away from home the first couple weeks. How long does it take before the sex drive kicks in on test En? I would hate to get starte and be away and have my only relief come in the form of myself.

talon is offline Senior Member
    4 to 5 wks from what I have researched toolman. I would say that it def. varies from person to person. Hey rosie and her sisters need love to....LOL.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    4 to 5 wks from what I have researched toolman. I would say that it def. varies from person to person. Hey rosie and her sisters need love to....LOL.
    same here for me bro...it's gradual too. By week 7...get ready!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    are you going to be lifting while away? if so, go for it. whacking it ain't that bad.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    are you going to be lifting while away? if so, go for it. whacking it ain't that bad.
    I always lift while away. I belong to a gym there.

Are you guys sure it takes 4-7 weeks. Within the first week of sustonen on my last cycle, I was banging like a screen door in the wind until the end of the cycle.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I ussally notice it pretty early in my cycle. Dont let being away from home hold you back from starting your cycle. There is nothing wrong with a little self gratification every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I ussally notice it pretty early in my cycle. Dont let being away from home hold you back from starting your cycle. There is nothing wrong with a little self gratification every once in a while.

just don't get caught!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test En sex drive question-misc7.jpg  

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That is funny as hell!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    just don't get caught!!!
    lmao.....that's hilarious

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    toolman, don't worry about the couple of weeks. It's a fun trip..sex drive increased, looking and thinking about sex all the time. Flirting more, feeling like a rabbit in heat. Puts you in such a better mood. Go with the flow!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I was thinking about starting my cycle a couple weeks early but will be away from home the first couple weeks. How long does it take before the sex drive kicks in on test En? I would hate to get starte and be away and have my only relief come in the form of myself.
    I think some of it can be based because you are expecting a sex drive increase so much that it actually happens. I found myself on my early shots that about 3 and 4 days after the injection you get somewhat increased sex drive then it subsides a little, 2 days ago I was just run away sex drive, but today I dont know if my test levels are dropping back down but it has not been a problem today...

I think after several weeks then you start getting stockpiles of test in the blood then it gets stronger... I havent gotten there yet with my cycle only being 3/4 way thru week #3.

ceps is offline Junior Member
    <<<< week 3. If it gets much higher than it already is, no one is safe.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceps
    <<<< week 3. If it gets much higher than it already is, no one is safe.
    I know what you mean... I was expecting not to have much happen until about week #4 and #5 but I think this is for second and third time cycles... for me I noticed many things right from the get go about 3 days in when the lump in my glute from my first shot first started breaking up... so far I notice day #3 and day #4 after a shot has the greatest effect, day #5 and #6 starts to subside a little... but these are early shots so far for me so....

Anyways first week I noticed increased beard growth, increased acne, increased oilyness of skin, increased sex drive, week #2 and #3 get progressively stronger... I think I have a normally "low" testosterone level so I think my AR receptors are clean and virgin and responding quite well... maybe on second cycles these receptors will have higher tolerance levels and require a little bit more before becoming effective.

See what happens if you whack off a bunch while juicing....be very careful!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test En sex drive question-the_tosser.jpg  

Thread Information