Royal is offline New Member

when to introduce clen?

I'm currently in my fifth week of a sust (500mg/wk) and eq (250mg/wk) 10 week cycle and now starting to see some good gains. At the end of this cycle i want to cut using clen but im unsure when the best time to do this is as well as the correct dosages. Im also curious as to when i would start taking the clomid, im assuming it would be after the clen cycle has finished. Cheers, Royal.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    I'm currently in my fifth week of a sust (500mg/wk) and eq (250mg/wk) 10 week cycle and now starting to see some good gains. At the end of this cycle i want to cut using clen but im unsure when the best time to do this is as well as the correct dosages. Im also curious as to when i would start taking the clomid, im assuming it would be after the clen cycle has finished. Cheers, Royal.
    Run a search on clen and clomid...lots of good info on here
    you can start clen anytime..or start it with your pct..cycle 2 weeks on/2 off..start with 40mcgs push up till you can't take it anymore..rampo it back down the 2nd week..take clen 2x/day and don't take it late in the day....
    start your clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Run a search on clen and clomid...lots of good info on here
    you can start clen anytime..or start it with your pct..cycle 2 weeks on/2 off..start with 40mcgs push up till you can't take it anymore..rampo it back down the 2nd week..take clen 2x/day and don't take it late in the day....
    start your clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot
    proud of myself for being nice and not flaming

Thread Information