hector999 is offline Junior Member

Bloated fellas please help.......

I have 3 weeks left of an 8 week cycle of Sus and Deca i have been taking 10mg nolva throughout, I started at 12% bodyfat

I expected to gain some fat and bloat from this cycle but not near this much i am already at 16% BF and bloated out of my mind, it is very noticable to the average joe, my skin tone is redish i am just puffy as hell.......

Is there anything else i can do to minimize the bloat and reduce fat while bulking....

I am doing a low impact cardio for 30mn 3 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, i am stumped.....

Any input would be greatly appreciated,,,,,,,

Stanny is offline New Member
    You have 3 week left? not that long. Whats the dosage of your juices
    ARIMIDEX takes some of the ploating away. not sure a bout Proviron .

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    sus is not suppose to retain water but every time i use it as my main test inject i blow up like a balloon -this time i mixed it with cypionate and trenabol and threw a shot of winny in every week -got to 92.5kg this time just a kilo under my last course which was just deca and sus and and looked hard and fit even though i hadnt started my cut up stage

i am running 500mg Sus 400mg Deca , and i have blown up fellas its ridiculous, i too thought sus isn't suppose to bloat you that bad, boy was i wrong, 3 weeks left of shots equal 6 weeks of gear in my system not counting PCT, i need to get this under control, i am taking nolva already would proviron be over kill..
    any suggestions.......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    L-dex does the trick for me bro..try .5mls,that should reduce the bloating.

thanks man
    anyone else

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    da bull is right, get some ldex at .5mg ED with 20mg nolva everyday

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    How much water are you drinking a day?

In addition to the anti-e's as the guys suggested above, you may need to bump up your water intake.

Should be drinking at least 1.5 gallons a day...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    US and Da Bull gave you solid advice. Also add some light cardio and watch your sodium intake as well.

i just want to keep the bloat and fat to the absolute minimum, i appreciate everyones input,

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Along with anti-e, I cut my sodium intake way low and my wife says my face is not even close to as fat as it usualy gets. I would drink a **** load of water and cut the sodium. I know it's already been suggested but thats my advice also.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i agree, cut the sodium and run l-dex. proviron works very well too.

diesel21 is offline Member
    i wouldn''t cut sodium, just don't go crazy.... do more cardio and train hard, you will sweat out the sodium, try it....

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i tryed test enan without any anti-est befor and i bloated like a balon and my bf raised from 15 to 19% now in the cycle i am using test enan with 10mg nolva ed and 50mg proviron it helped me a lot to keep my bf the same but i still have some bloat in my face but not like the last time....try to add 50 mg proviron ed

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Sust Blows me up like a mofo also, especially in my face. You skin is redish probaly cuz your blood pressur is up a bit while cycling.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    My biggest prob with bloating is when my sodium gets out of hand. Water follows salt. I have used femara with excellent results.

i was thinking bout the proviron but i didn't know if it was over kill or not, i am already taking 10mg nolva ED, i am drinking at least a gallon of water a day, i still have a redish tent and i am gaining fat like crazy, i am open to any suggestion, after PCT it is going to take forever to lose all this fat..........
    Last edited by hector999; 01-04-2004 at 12:06 PM.

your bloating is probably from the deca . Like they all said run some ldex and your bloating should go down. good luck
    LWB

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doing Sust250 EOD bloats me up quite a bit - to were I can see the water in my wrists and hands. Last time I just did 10mg of Nolvadex with it, next time I would do 20mg and either more cardio or be more carefull of too much sodium... which can easily accumulate on a high calorie diet. Lasix once a week can help during the peak of the cycle - but going that route has its own problems too...

Thread Information