DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Help choosing Deca or Eq

What's up fellas!!

I'm new to the site...looking to start my second cycle (first cycle: 500 mgs of sus for 8 weeks)...I'm planning on doing 400mg of test cypionate AND either 300 mgs of deca OR 400 mgs of equipoise ...I'm concerned about the possible progesterone-related gyno that u can get from deca...would 300mg of deca cause gyno (i know everyone's reacts differently to AS; however typically would this relatively moderate dosage be a cause for concern)...FYI: the only side effect i got from the sus was a swelling and expanding of my left NIPPLE (not in the surrounding tissue), which eventually went away after my cycle ended... this makes me wonder if I am prone to gyno...if that is the case, would equipoise be the better alternative? Your help would be greatly appreciated...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Do you want to bulk or stay lean during your cycle?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    either way i would go with eq

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Get some bromo if you want to be safe if you have deca in your cycle otherwise go with eq which in my opinion is better than deca. I have got better results with eq than deca but thats just my body so others may disagree with me.

GL

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'd go eq. Eq is stronger than deca mg for mg according to the bigcat. Overall, it just seems to have more favorable gains in that you get more lean gains and the vascularity and increased hunger can help you out more than deca and the water retention sides. I've used both and would go eq anyday over deca. Eq is usually cheaper than deca too.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    In a watered down statement:

Deca for quanity
    EQ for quality

beachbum1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    In a watered down statement:

Deca for quanity
    EQ for quality

I'm going with Equipoise over Deca from what I have been told. Lower side effects, stronger mg/mg and more consistent. Better all around than Deca. But I'm a rookie too so I rely on the good broz here on AR to guide us. Good luck

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I see someone didn't bother to do a search...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...hlight=deca+eq

this is a very old thread that highlights the strengths/weaknesses of each, and everyone gives their opinion on which is better.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    What's up fellas!!

I'm new to the site...looking to start my second cycle (first cycle: 500 mgs of sus for 8 weeks)...I'm planning on doing 400mg of test cypionate AND either 300 mgs of deca OR 400 mgs of equipoise...I'm concerned about the possible progesterone-related gyno that u can get from deca...would 300mg of deca cause gyno (i know everyone's reacts differently to AS; however typically would this relatively moderate dosage be a cause for concern)...FYI: the only side effect i got from the sus was a swelling and expanding of my left NIPPLE (not in the surrounding tissue), which eventually went away after my cycle ended... this makes me wonder if I am prone to gyno...if that is the case, would equipoise be the better alternative? Your help would be greatly appreciated...

use the EQ. run nolvadex at 10mgs everyday throughout your cycle and pct and you will be just fine.

Bartleby is offline Member
    id choose eq whether bulking or cutting, but everyone is different...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, EQ...Deca bloats, aromitizes..basically a designer roid. It does have benifits that are enjoyed my many, however, the "EQ hunger", vascularity will further compliment the gains from the other items in the cycle..and no worries of Deca prick...or man-boobs.

EQ all the way!!!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Decca to bulk
    Eq to Cut
    Personally I would pick Eq

Thread Information