Thread: Lose the Boobs?

Zues is offline Associate Member

Question Lose the Boobs?

I just started my lifting partner on his first cycle. Hes gonna go 10 weeks of 250/mg enanthate week, 200mg /EQ week, and the last four weeks run 150mg/wk of winny. His main concern is loosing the flab around his chest area and tightening it up. Its not gyno cause he never juiced before. What I want to find out for him, is will the winny help shred him and make it go away? Also what about running Nolvadex ? I think that by blocking estrogen it may help him retain less water (he may have a higher natural level of estrogen, I would consider him an endomorph.) So will the winny help? What about Nolva? And does anyone have any recommendations on specific training routines to tighten up and cut your chest? Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I would have come here and asked advice on that cycle you suggested before putting him on that

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Diet and nutrition is 90 % of the game imo. thats what you should be focusing on.Flabby guys on AAS expecting that to cure them is just flawed by design.

I posted it a while back and gave his stats and got some good feedback. Cause its his first cycle I was recommended to keep the doses low and to do a bulking cycle before a cutting cycle. Hes 24 was 240, now 195-200, about 6'0, not sure what his bodyfat is though. Hes on week 2 now, what would you recommend?

Hes on a good diet program. Our friend who is a trainer has him on low carb and calorie diet. Hes not a fat kid, Just used to be a little big (mainly bulked up for football). And hes naturally very strong. He just wants to tighten up the loose skin.

I would up the EQ to 400 and the test to at least 500 ...250 seems a bit on the low side thats more like HRT.

And 350 mgs wk of winny imo. Other than that the choices of what to take look great,don't use the nolva unless the nips itch .After cycle Do the Clen /Eca rotation and he'll be a stud.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol should be ran 50mg ED. You can get decent gains on a low dose. I did. However, Knowing what I know now, I would bump up the test to 400mg and the EQ as well.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    Diet and nutrition is 90 % of the game imo. thats what you should be focusing on.Flabby guys on AAS expecting that to cure them is just flawed by design.
    this should have been the end of this thread, JMO

FWIW..Thats actually the answer to more than half of the questions asked on all of the boards

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    The problem with this is that some people can eat perfectly and not lose weight. I am sure youve seen some people who are just huge, they have so much fat you dont know where it comes from. I bet if you have them eat perfectly they dont lose any weight. Sometimes its all genetics and hormones.

Thread Information