bbwannabe is offline Junior Member

Cool My super cycle :D

Hey bro's

I'm starting my B&B cycle in two weeks. It's my first one.

Testosteron Enanthate : week 1 - 10 : 500 mg
    Deca durabolin : Week 1 - 10 : 200 mg
    Dianabol : week 1 - 6 : 30 mg ED
    Nolvadex : week 12 &13: 40 mg ED, week 14 & 15: 20 mg ED.
    HCG : Week 10-12 : 2500IU/2500IU/1500IU/1500IU HCG / 5 days.

How do you guys think about the cycle?
    My problem is that i can't make a choice which test ent. dboll and deca i should use.

My dealers have these brands:

Test enth:
    Schering
    India BM
    Aburaihan Co. Iran

Deca:
    Organon
    India BM

Dboll:
    Akpuxuh
    Naposim
    British Dragon

Which brands would you choose if you did my cycle?

I hear some goods stuff about India BM, but it ****in hurts!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    ur deca dose is not high enuff.... and your not doing a correct PCT because u have no clomid listed.. I'd scrap the HCG and use clomid...

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    For test Schering
    For deca Organon
    For d-bol akpuxeh

Lol, this cycle is made by big cat himself.
    Scrapping the HCG ? Are you sick or something?
    The deca is high enough, the main thing in the cycle is testo.
    Please do some anabolic research before you say that kinda ****.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    ur deca dose is not high enuff.... and your not doing a correct PCT because u have no clomid listed.. I'd scrap the HCG and use clomid...

Like animal said , scrap the HCG and use clomid . Your deca dose is good , but why are you using such a low dose with 500mg test ? Scrap the Dboll and use 400mg deca instead with 500mg test , those will be some nice gains .

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with clomid not HCG . HCG in my opinion should be used differently for long cycles with guys that dont like to come off.

Yep your deca dosage isnt high enough that and your dbol kicker is to long. Do 1-4 not 1-6. Up to you though.

IMO dont bother with Nolvadex just keep it on hand for gyno. Just do clomid therapy for a post cycle.

Looks like youre getting it though. Not knocking you least youre doing research and asking.

Also im not sure if you should keep your enanthate at 500 and up your deca depends on your training, diet and size.

Either up the deca to 400mg or lower the enanthate. I'd hate to send you close to the G a week border for a first cycle. Depending on your experiences you might want to lower the enanth and bring up the deca but keep the deca a 100mg lower than the enanthate.

Of course this is all IMO and best guess.

because it's my first cycle, and want to keep it in limits

Ok, this is the first forum where members tell me to scrap the hcg , use clomid and bring up the deca to 400.
    LuvMyRoids can you please tell me a bit more why i should to that? I think you are an experienced user..
    This cycle is ment for some serious mass, do you think i will get more mass by scrapping the dboll and set up the deca to 400? I also want more strength, and that's what de d-boll does..

I dont think this post was necessary bro. Last I read you asked what we thought and now youre getting defensive and flaming here. I cleary see "What do you guys think about the cycle?" in your post. We're just giving our best opinions. You dont like it then dont ask if youre going to swear and flame like that back at the opinions. Im not getting that. If your cat is the guru and youre so sure of this cycle keep it to yourself. You da man right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwannabe
    Lol, this cycle is made by big cat himself.
    Scrapping the HCG ? Are you sick or something?
    The deca is high enough, the main thing in the cycle is testo.
    Please do some anabolic research before you say that kinda ****.

This cycle is not going to give you serious mass. Dont scrap the dbol . Dont expect much on this first cycle or the next. Dude calm down.
    Ok, this is the first forum where members tell me to scrap the hcg , use clomid and bring up the deca to 400.
    LuvMyRoids can you please tell me a bit more why i should to that? I think you are an experienced user..
    This cycle is ment for some serious mass, do you think i will get more mass by scrapping the dboll and set up the deca to 400? I also want more strength, and that's what de d-boll does..

hehe ok, i'm sorry. I'm a bit grumpy today
    Well.. other guys who did this cycle ended up with 10-15 kilo's more.
    If you would like to do a mass cycle, how would it look like?

This cycle is fine BB. Do this cycle for your first few times. Give me a minute to go find some links and I can let you do some reading why clomid is suggestable over HCG . IMO like i said above, HCG is used differently. Guys that dont like to come off for a year with there sack shrinking up into there bodies need HCG. Let me go get some links for you and I will let you read up on it.
    hehe ok, i'm sorry. I'm a bit grumpy today
    Well.. other guys who did this cycle ended up with 10-15 kilo's more.
    If you would like to do a mass cycle, how would it look like?

thanks to all who backed up my opion.. bbwannabe read the rules and observe how people handle themselves on the board.. follow the rules and play nice and you'll make friends and get good advice..

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bb chill man. like animal and LMR said you need to up the deca to 400mg pw and bring the dbol down from 6 to 4 weeks. i've run low doses of deca before and it's a waste of time. test is fine @ 500mg a week. like the guys said take clomid for PCT and you might want to try tribulus, i find that helps also.

peace

BB, here is a quote on HCG . Also I am going to post the link so you can read up on the whole issue of HCG, and Comid. I suggest you do a full read on this site. It is very informational and backed up by serious experiences and research.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia .

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
    2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.
    click here---> http://www.basskilleronline.com/clomid_hcg.html

There is some useful information on all subjects although this information is also here on AR if you do a search up in the SEARCH button. Go to the main board page and click search button. Type in key words for what you need to read on. LMR

p.s. we still lub ya man
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-18-2004 at 01:09 PM.

Ok thnx bro's.
    I'm reading it allready.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Space cowboy chill!

Dont use BM from india, not a good test imo.

yeye i'm cooled down.
    Why is it no a good test?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Run the deca a week shorter than the test that will give you a bit more deca to up your deca doses for a few of the other weeks if ye know what i mean.

duh I missed over that one. Yah the pump is right. Stop your deca one week short of your last test administration.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Run the deca a week shorter than the test that will give you a bit more deca to up your deca doses for a few of the other weeks if ye know what i mean.

Ok. I will do that

I'm discussing my cycle also on dutchbodybuilding.com
    The admin agrees that i don't should take HCG . But he also says not to take clomid. Just Nolvadex 40-25.

here ya go.. if i were u i'd do this...
    weeks
    1-4 30mgs (or 35) dbol
    1-11 (or 12) 500 mg week test entanthate or cyp
    1-10 300-400 mgs deca a week.. if ur smaller and its ur first time using deca u can get away with 300

clomid 300 first day.then 100 2-10 days, then 50 until ur out

Deca is best used for 10 weeks or longer, so 10 is a good number to start with. but like it was stated above u need to run the test at least one week past the deca or the deca will leaveu limp and make recovery a b*tch

don;t use the nolva unless u get gyno sypmtoms.. and read up on progesteron gyno from the deca...

Ok thnx for your post animal,
    The reason i'm a bit afraid for clomid is that you can get very depressed of it.

Yes clomid does have side affects along with blurry vision. These sides are worth it and if any affects occur like this just lower the dosage and you should be fine.

I had to repost I did not see the comment about the admin commenting on not to use clomid. You could get away with it. I have suggested this before because it is your first cycle and the dosage is not that high. The point of PCT is to help keep the gains longer as well as return and stimulate your own gland values to normal.
    Ok thnx for your post animal,
    The reason i'm a bit afraid for clomid is that you can get very depressed of it.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-18-2004 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information