helios is offline Associate Member

Question for those who have experience with TTokkyo

Im just trying to figure something out here. On the bottom of the bottle there is a raised TK and a lot number I am assuming. Is the raised number on the bottom supposed to be the same as the lot number on the label? Mine dont, and I want to know if this is normal. Thanks.

-helios

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    Im just trying to figure something out here. On the bottom of the bottle there is a raised TK and a lot number I am assuming. Is the raised number on the bottom supposed to be the same as the lot number on the label? Mine dont, and I want to know if this is normal. Thanks.

-helios
    dude i wouldnt even go mear any TT stuff right now they have been out of buisness for along time ,anything out there is pretty much fake

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

TTokyo

Take the advice.. however, how old is the gear? if your source was good it may have been something from b4 they went out? im not sure how long it's been since they went out of biz, or whatever.. i know they have security measures all over the product and box it comes in, and i never had any problems with their stuff. IMO it all depends on your source....

TTokkyo Sucks....the 2-3 bottles I had were good, but that was years ago.
    I have 2 buddys that wouldn't listen to me when I told them there is a good sized Factory in Mex speciallizing in making tons of fake TT (and others) they got numerous bottles - all fake.
    I have an XLS. spead sheet that was sent to me attatched to an email from that guy "Chris" that's offing the fake stuff online, my friends got a hold of it and ordered....now they're Sorry!
    So stay away.

Thread Information