Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581

    All This **** Info Is Killing Me.

    Im So **** Confused Now, I Cant See Straight.

    I Have Been Reading And Reading And Reading,and Still Havent Decided What Is Right For Me. I Dont Want To Sound Like I Havent Been Reading The Ed Forum But I Am Still Unclear.

    I Will Give It Another Shot.

    Im 25 Years Old, I Weigh 220 Lbs 5'10" Body Fat Around 20%
    Its Been Seven Years Since The Last Time I Have Lifted A Weight. My Genetics Are Great I Still Have A Lot Of Muscle Memory.

    My Goal- Mass,strength,lean Muscle.
    My Cycle "please Critique And Offer Better Solutions To My Goals.

    1-5 100/mg D-bol Per Week
    3-8 400 Mg Test En. Per Week

    Now Here Is Where The Contoversy Comes In Some Says Tamoto Some Say Tamato

    When Can I Start My Shed The Fat, Put On Lean Muscle Mass Cycle?

    My Plan Is Simple For The Losong Body Fat And Adding Lean Mass

    Eq And Winny

    400/mg Eq Per Week
    50 Mg Of Winny Tabs Per Day.

    As Far As Post Cycle Therapy , Poeple Blurt Out So Much Crap I Dont Know Which One To Do.

    Please Help,thanks

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    Im So **** Confused Now, I Cant See Straight.

    I Have Been Reading And Reading And Reading,and Still Havent Decided What Is Right For Me. I Dont Want To Sound Like I Havent Been Reading The Ed Forum But I Am Still Unclear.

    I Will Give It Another Shot.

    Im 25 Years Old, I Weigh 220 Lbs 5'10" Body Fat Around 20%
    Its Been Seven Years Since The Last Time I Have Lifted A Weight. My Genetics Are Great I Still Have A Lot Of Muscle Memory.

    My Goal- Mass,strength,lean Muscle.
    My Cycle "please Critique And Offer Better Solutions To My Goals.

    1-5 100/mg D-bol Per Week
    3-8 400 Mg Test En. Per Week

    Now Here Is Where The Contoversy Comes In Some Says Tamoto Some Say Tamato

    When Can I Start My Shed The Fat, Put On Lean Muscle Mass Cycle?

    My Plan Is Simple For The Losong Body Fat And Adding Lean Mass

    Eq And Winny

    400/mg Eq Per Week
    50 Mg Of Winny Tabs Per Day.

    As Far As Post Cycle Therapy , Poeple Blurt Out So Much Crap I Dont Know Which One To Do.

    Please Help,thanks
    no flame, but cycle is terrible bro. what have you been researching? you don't need to touch any aas till you get back into the weight room for at least 6 months

  3. #3
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    you don't need steroids right now, get to the gym, and diet, get into condition before you start using aas, get your bodyfat down to around 12% and then come back and research some more on aas

  4. #4
    THE PUMP's Avatar
    THE PUMP is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    rip off Ireland
    Posts
    652
    Id say you should cut first because 20% bf is way to high to bulk,i dont think you need steroids bro you need to sort out your diet and train hard and do a load of cardio.

  5. #5
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Id say you should cut first because 20% bf is way to high to bulk,i dont think you need steroids bro you need to sort out your diet and train hard and do a load of cardio.

    GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

    LET ME CLARIFY A FEW THINGS.

    OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF,BUT IM A NATURAL BIG THICK STOCKY GUY, SOLID. i HAVE BEEN DOING CARDIO AND DOING THE NO CARB DIET FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I WENT FROM 238 TO A LITTLE UNDER 220. IT HAS NEVER REALLY TAKEN ME LONG TO SHED SOME FAT. MY STRENGTH HAS DRAMATICLY INCREASED IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AS WELL. WHEN I STATED HAVENT TOUCHED THE WEIGHTS IN 7 YEARS, THAT MEANT BEFORE I STARTED TRAINING "3 MONTHS AGO" SORRY I LEFT THAT ONE OUT. I TRAIN VERY HARD. SOME OG THE GUYS LAST NIGHT EVEN MADE THE COMMENT THAT "IF I TRAIN WITH YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME I WILL EXPLODE" AND THIS GUYS CYCLE AND ARE VERY NICE SIZED BOYS. I DONT PLAY WHEN I TRAIN.

    SO IF THIS CLARIFIES ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

    OH YEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CYCLE

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

    LET ME CLARIFY A FEW THINGS.

    OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF,BUT IM A NATURAL BIG THICK STOCKY GUY, SOLID. i HAVE BEEN DOING CARDIO AND DOING THE NO CARB DIET FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I WENT FROM 238 TO A LITTLE UNDER 220. IT HAS NEVER REALLY TAKEN ME LONG TO SHED SOME FAT. MY STRENGTH HAS DRAMATICLY INCREASED IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AS WELL. WHEN I STATED HAVENT TOUCHED THE WEIGHTS IN 7 YEARS, THAT MEANT BEFORE I STARTED TRAINING "3 MONTHS AGO" SORRY I LEFT THAT ONE OUT. I TRAIN VERY HARD. SOME OG THE GUYS LAST NIGHT EVEN MADE THE COMMENT THAT "IF I TRAIN WITH YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME I WILL EXPLODE" AND THIS GUYS CYCLE AND ARE VERY NICE SIZED BOYS. I DONT PLAY WHEN I TRAIN.

    SO IF THIS CLARIFIES ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

    OH YEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CYCLE
    ok, you do have really good size....all we need to do now is give it a couple months(when taking a long time off 6 months is about the time you get back to full strength)....during this time you can fine tune your diet and research what you want to run

  7. #7
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ok, you do have really good size....all we need to do now is give it a couple months(when taking a long time off 6 months is about the time you get back to full strength)....during this time you can fine tune your diet and research what you want to run

    OK ARE YOU SAYING TO LAY OFF OF MY CYCLE?

    I STARTED WITH THE TEST YESTERDAY?

  8. #8
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

    LET ME CLARIFY A FEW THINGS.

    OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF, blah blah blah blah blah,

    SO IF THIS CLARIFIES ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

    OH YEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CYCLE
    Give it at least another 3 months naturally, and definitely take your caps lock off. That is extreemly annoying. The most important part of training, far more than exercise, is diet. What does your diet look like, broken down into foods you eat, when, how much how many meals, how many calories, how much protien, fats, and carbs. Everyone makes the mistake of thinking steroids are a get big quick magic pill/injection. This is not true at all. There are plenty of guys that use them and never gain a thing, and plenty of huge guys that don't use them at all. This is because the exercise regimen, and particularly the diet, are the two most important factors. I would say that steroids play around a 5% role in how large someone can get. The rest is diet, rest and exercise. So, I would suggest doing it naturally for quite a while. I say stop your cycle now, one injection isn't going to do anything. Your cycle needs a lot of work before it will even give you any benefits anyway. 100 mg dbol /week is not enough, and you're not running the test long enough.

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    OK ARE YOU SAYING TO LAY OFF OF MY CYCLE?

    I STARTED WITH THE TEST YESTERDAY?
    if you have done just one shot, yes.....get the most out of a cycle possible and holding off awhile will be the best way to do that

  10. #10
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    if you have done just one shot, yes.....get the most out of a cycle possible and holding off awhile will be the best way to do that


    Sorry for the caps

    my diet now consist of a little over 4000 calories/day
    carbs around 100
    protein...hmm i shake every 3 hours but most importantly its egg whites, oatmel, fish,chicken,chops and steak. brown rice, tuna etc..and water, a few diet drinks. basically if i have an empty spot in my stomach i fill it.

    ok i will hit the gym for 2 to 3 more months work it naturaly then hit a cycle for cutting, and i will research.

    oh yea any problems with my diet

  11. #11
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski

    oh yea any problems with my diet
    I don't know, you didn't post it. That wasn't nearly specific enough. How many meals? what do you eat and at what time? Diet is a very specific science.

  12. #12
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't know, you didn't post it. That wasn't nearly specific enough. How many meals? what do you eat and at what time? Diet is a very specific science.

    ok

    oatmel egg in the morning 8.00am
    water

    tuna creations 2 packs about 11.00am
    protein shake to drink

    baked broiled or grilled chicken
    sweet potato
    diet cherry coke 2.00pm

    protein shake
    venison jerky to snack on 3.00pm

    brown rice, mushrooms,different veggies with pork chops or steak
    water to drink 6.00pm

    shake, tuna creations "smoked" with ramen noodle noodles minus the seasoning. diet cherry coke

  13. #13
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    ok

    oatmel egg in the morning 8.00am
    water

    tuna creations 2 packs about 11.00am
    protein shake to drink

    baked broiled or grilled chicken
    sweet potato
    diet cherry coke 2.00pm

    protein shake
    venison jerky to snack on 3.00pm

    brown rice, mushrooms,different veggies with pork chops or steak
    water to drink 6.00pm

    shake, tuna creations "smoked" with ramen noodle noodles minus the seasoning. diet cherry coke

    You need to more meals in there, a pre workout and a post workout. Pre workout you want to have around 25 grams of protien, and around 50 grams of complex carbs. Post workout, 25 grams protien, 50 grams simple sugar like dextrose. Then 2 hours later you eat your dinner/next big meal.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •