Lifestruggle is offline New Member

Need Information Please

I need to know of any fina users out there that have experienced uncontrollable temper while on it. I used over 75mg per day while on it. I
    naturally have a quick fuse, a little short tempered especially when I don't eat
    But I have never had a problem with self control before I took fina. I made the oil myself
    too. I just felt spaced out in a way while on. mad one minute sad the next, completely blowing something out of proportion soon after. Has anyone had these symptoms before? Any information would be greatly apreciated good or bad. Thank you
    Last edited by Lifestruggle; 02-01-2004 at 11:30 AM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If this is the case and you are sure it's from the Fina, then you need to STOP!!!

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestruggle
    I need to know of any fina users out there that have experienced uncontrollable temper while on it. I used over 75mg per day while on it. I
    naturally have a quick fuse, a little short tempered especially when I don't eat
    But I have never had a problem with self control before I took fina. I made the oil myself
    too. I just felt spaced out in a way while on. mad one minute sad the next, completely blowing something out of proportion soon after. Has anyone had these symptoms before? Any information would be greatly apreciated good or bad. Thank you

wimp is offline Associate Member
    When i used fina, i never lost my temper, but i am a very easy going person to begin with. Its important that you keep control of the riods and dont let them control you. you just are going to have to try harder.

Lifestruggle is offline New Member
    Have you heard of that before?

T-BombNo2 is offline Banned
    I'm getting ready to start my tren @ 120mgs a day so I'll let you know

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the known side effects of trenbolone is increased aggression, due to the fact that it is such a strong androgenic compound. I get a little more aggressive on tren , but nothing that can't be controlled. It shouldn't be a noticable change to people around you if you can control it properly. If you are not able to control this, then stop using the tren now. Don't allow yourself to become a spokesperson for what the public loves to see from steroid users, "roid rage ."

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestruggle
    75mg/ed has virtually no sides for me....roid rage is in yourhead bro,, you can handle it

hardtimes is offline New Member
    I have noticed very bad side effects with tren bro you might just need to try test

Thread Information