jcshack is offline Junior Member

New threads lately made me doubt my plan

Let me know what you think

I have 5000mg of Enanthat (2x 10ml 250ml)
    I have 4000mg of Eq (2x 10ml 200ml)
    nolva on hand
    Liquidex.

I planned on:

Splitting the eq for weeks 1-12
    Splitting the test for weeks 3-13

Then PCT of course

Or what would you do with that supply.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    get more gear...you wil be happier if you run eq 12 weeks or longer...and the test weeks 3-13 is not a good idea imo...bottom line get 1 more vial of each and your set for a great cycle...why do it half assed anyways??????

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    why start your test at week 3 start it the first week and you have the right idea with the eq so itd be test e week 1-13 and eq week 1-12

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    I decided to hold off on the test so the test would kick in the same time the eq would and that I could end it a week later on a higher dose throughout the weeks of taking it. Not sure if it makes much sense but that's why I'm hoping someone who knows can tell me.

I couldn't afford 2 more vials and it was a first time purchase from someone I didn't know so I didn't want to risk that much more money. This amount of gear will be fine for me though, I just want to know how I should split it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcshack
    I decided to hold off on the test so the test would kick in the same time the eq would and that I could end it a week later on a higher dose throughout the weeks of taking it. Not sure if it makes much sense but that's why I'm hoping someone who knows can tell me.

I couldn't afford 2 more vials and it was a first time purchase from someone I didn't know so I didn't want to risk that much more money. This amount of gear will be fine for me though, I just want to know how I should split it.
    that doesnt help anything...would you buy a car with out tires...hell no...so why do a cycle with out everything you need...

if youve done 3 cycles before like your profile says you should be smarter than this...

hold off a month or so if you have too untill you can get more...everything doesnt have to be now now now

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    hold off a month or so if you have too untill you can get more...everything doesnt have to be now now now
    agreed if this is your 4th cycle then get more gear

Thread Information