ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Feeling Kinda Weird Help!

Hey Bros I Just started my 4rth week im taking 20mgs of dbols a day 500 mgs of sus and 1 cc of deca 200 a week. Today in the gym i was doing my bi's and felt very light headed and dizzy. The best way i can discribe the feeling is when you first realize you drank too much.But i dident drink a thing.I just had the feeling again about 10 mins ago. Its also hard for me to focus when I feel that way. I lay down and about 5 min later i feel fine. Has anyone ever had these feelings if so please let me kno what you think thanks guys

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    Hey Bros I Just started my 4rth week im taking 20mgs of dbols a day 500 mgs of sus and 1 cc of deca 200 a week. Today in the gym i was doing my bi's and felt very light headed and dizzy. The best way i can discribe the feeling is when you first realize you drank too much.But i dident drink a thing.I just had the feeling again about 10 mins ago. Its also hard for me to focus when I feel that way. I lay down and about 5 min later i feel fine. Has anyone ever had these feelings if so please let me kno what you think thanks guys
    Could possibly high blood pressure. But don't take my word for it. Go see a doc if it gets bad.

Sym

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I had the same thing happen to me when i was younger.......Do you know 100% that the gear is legit?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds like high bp to me also...i get similar from dbol around wk 4.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like low glycogen level to me......blood sugar hits rock bottom and so do you....always do a protein&carb shake before working out to prevent this.

JMHO

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Sounds like low glycogen level to me......blood sugar hits rock bottom and so do you....always do a protein&carb shake before working out to prevent this.

JMHO

D
    Yup,that's another strong possibility.

Thread Information