sosa79 is offline New Member

First Cycle... What Should I Expect

I am starting my first cycle March 1st, 250mg test-e twice a week 8-10 weeks.
    I have the proper anti-e and pct.
    I train hard and eat good I am not quite sure what I should expect, I meen with results. Will I get huge? will I keep my size? etc. any comments please

bigdog81 is offline Member
    u will gain size...but some water.
    it really depends on your body type and your dedication.
    if your diet is in order you will see great results..
    be patient w/ your cycle ...dont expect it overnite.
    train hard and eat up..
    what are your goals...and stats of right now.?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    No one can tell you bro. There are way to many variables involved to be able to predict what someones results will be. Just train hard, keep a strict diet, get plenty of rest, and you will see good results.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    If you eat eat eat, rest rest and workout with intensity then yes youll see great results but everyone is different so it varies what kind of results youll see but if your juice is legit then youll see and feel something great happening. What kind of test you using?

RDL

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sosa79
    I am starting my first cycle March 1st, 250mg test-e twice a week 8-10 weeks.
    I have the proper anti-e and pct.
    I train hard and eat good I am not quite sure what I should expect, I meen with results. Will I get huge? will I keep my size? etc. any comments please
    i think you want to run the test 10-12 weeks.... someone correct me if i am wrong.

STATS age: 25
    weight: 170
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Height 5'7"

I have been working out for 5 years with lengthy breaks in there. bench only145lbs 10x. SLeep is a problem for me 5hrs 3-4 days a week rest of week 8 or 9

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    bigdog81 is right it isnt goin to happen overnight, I didnt feel my Enth. kick in until the 4-5 week so be pateint and eat eat eat and get lots of rest. I would run it for at least 10 weeks.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    10-12 weeks for sure your just starting to really cook about week 8

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I vote for 10-12 weeks too. I would advise, however, that you spend some months in the gym consistently training before starting this cycle. You can injure yourself if your muscles and connective tissue are not already strong.

Train hard, eat right, and watch yourself grow.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    magicstick2003 no correction needed, if i was him, i would run 12 weeks as well. It is hard to tell what sort of results you will get as everone reacts differently. Even if you were doing exact same training and dieting along with same gear dosaging as me it doesnt mean you will get same results as me. Good luck bro

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    STATS age: 25
    weight: 170
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Height 5'7"

I have been working out for 5 years with lengthy breaks in there. bench only145lbs 10x. SLeep is a problem for me 5hrs 3-4 days a week rest of week 8 or 9
    after seeing your stats id say dont do the cycle yet. there is way to much room for improvement before you hit the gear. at your age, and for working out 5 years you say, even at medium dedication you should be hitting 135x 10 for your warm up set. 145 shouldnt even be a question. id say work till your hitting at least 205 or so X10 and then try the juice. it sounds like you need to work harder at training and stop thinking gear is a miracle pill. and your sleep definatly needs to improve.

im just gonna ask this question. what goals do you have in your mind after this cycle? and then we can answer if your gonna be able to obtain them. im not being sarcastic, im trying to help
    Last edited by jcstomper; 02-15-2004 at 01:42 PM.

I was probably looking to get to 180-185lbs, and less than 10% fat by July. That gives me about 5 months.Any suggestions.

I was probably looking to get to 180-185lbs, and less than 10% fat by July. That gives me about 5 months.Any suggestions.
    honestly for your goals you dont need the AAS you can get them results in 5 months easy if you get your diet on track and hit the weights hard, alot harder then you are now. cause with 145x10 bench press i can tell at your age and size that your not really trying, or you dont have a training partner. now i will agree that if you dont have a partner then its hard to break threw limits cause haveing a spotter helps alot. but you still should be lifting more then that, i lifted weight like that when i was in 10th grade and i was definatly not a jock, i was a skinny azz skater and snowboarder. now im 5'8" 190 or so and max at 345 bench. feel free to hit me up on PM and ill send ya some trainin schedules to help ya out in your quest by july

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    also, what do you squat, squat numbers are more important than bench numbers

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    also, what do you squat, squat numbers are more important than bench numbers
    very true, whats your squat, dead lift, bench, and military numbers?

Train hard, eat right, and sleep and you will grow the most. Post cycle if you maintain diet and train hard still you will keep a majority of your gains.

I usually squat around 4 plates 10-12 times. No I do not train with a partner. The last three years I have been training for weight loss, lots of cardio, high reps because i was 220lbs of fat. Now I just want to rid myself of the last 10lbs of fat and gain some muscle. My bench is week but I do alright in other areas (always been week at chest) I curl 45lbs dumbells 10-12, shoulder press probably about 60lbs 10-12. not huge weight but alot better than what I do for my bench. any more help would be appreciated

you bench 145 and squat 405???? i don't think so!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I think he means 225 lb squat, 4 plates meaning 2 on each side scottninpo.

oh, that makes more sense
    jcstomper said it right, in any case, you should concentrate on lifting and diet before you ever consider aas, for your age, you should be well more advanced naturally than you are, hang out in the workout and diet forums for a while, develop a natural plan, and come back in a couple years when you'll be more ready to try aas

That is what I meant 225lbd squat 10-12 times.

That is what I meant 225lbd squat 10-12 times.
    sorry it took me so long to reply to your PM, my computer crapped on me and i just got it back today. anyway reply to my PM and ill try and give you a schedule to help you out on gains. but i gotta see what your doing for your training routine first

Thread Information