PEPEISGOD is offline New Member

Talking Gonna be Forced To Juice!

Well...I been working out hard, eating right, sleeping right, and i'm just not seeing the results I want. I've been lifting about 6 months. Gained about 40 pounds, definetly gotten MUCH bigger, but I don't seem to get stronger. I don't know what the problem is. It's mostly the bench that bothers me. I've only added about 40 pounds to it in these 6 months. I can do just about as much weight as my buds on any other exercise, but when it comes to benching, I just SUCK! I'm doing about 205, and these guys are doing 405...what is the DEAL! Why can't i bench press??!?!?! I think some AAS might do the trick...what do you all say? What can I take for some real good strength gains??

Arnold Zane is offline New Member
    I always thought it wasnt how much you bench or lift ,its how you good you look doing it. I mean when you step on stage they dont ask how much you bench,or if you out on the beach the girls dont ask how much you bench. it s because they dont care. I wouldnt worry how much you can bench and just worry about getting a good workout with the weight you can do(use perfect form) Some body parts take longer to develope than others also. Some people are just strong on the bench, I know a guy who is 179lbs and can bench 425lbs!!! He is just strong like that.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Arnold Zane
    I always thought it wasnt how much you bench or lift ,its how you good you look doing it. I mean when you step on stage they dont ask how much you bench,or if you out on the beach the girls dont ask how much you bench. it s because they dont care. I wouldnt worry how much you can bench and just worry about getting a good workout with the weight you can do(use perfect form) Some body parts take longer to develope than others also. Some people are just strong on the bench, I know a guy who is 179lbs and can bench 425lbs!!! He is just strong like that.

That was perfect.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for that, form before weight!

CYCLEON Guest
    if you want to see different results take a hard look at your training - it wont be the juice that will make the difference like that will - if you want to see the weight move a HIT program will probably make it happen - the juice is just the icing on the cake.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Drop sets helped me add a lot of strength.

Thread Information