Thread: I got caught.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Unhappy I got caught.

It's true boys and girls, not by the feds. . .worse. . .family.

I brought my stuff over to my parents house during Christmas and kinda just left and forgot it there. So anywho, i hid that shit like a king. . .but today i receive a phone call from my mother , "Honey, i found some disturbing things in your closet".

My heart just dropped. It was a fine and dandy day, just chillin ready to go lift and boom. . .I immediately decided to put my day on hold and drove over to her house to talk with her. I spoke with her for two full hours about what I am doing, why I am doing, and how I do it. Two hours of talking did us both good. I pulled out some studies, and showed her this website. (I told her to join) . Well, she realized that I am an adult, and she can't make decisions for me, and she's standing by me, and said she will continue to do so as I continue with my AAS use. Everything turned out fine, and I told her to join this website(she works out as well, mostly aerobics and moderate weight lifting). So mom, if you are reading this....I love you and thank you for being so understanding.

Just thought you guys might be interested that being honest is the best way to go, I could have just went over and lied and said it was a buddy's stuff. Honesty is the way to go, trust me guys. Cheers.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the club. i'm still trying to get my dad to try it.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: I got caught.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Just thought you guys might be interested that being honest is the best way to go, I could have just went over and lied and said it was a buddy's stuff. Honesty is the way to go, trust me guys. Cheers.
    Maybe with your parents. Mine about killed me when they found out I was playing with gas when I was younger. I'm sort of a pyro. If they EVER found out I use AS, they'd shit a brick so hard, you could throw it through a wall. My sister asks me every now and then, but I just play it off and act all innocent.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I don't know how old Mom and Pop would take it if they found out. My Dad has questioned me if I have done It. He's not stupid he knows when you suddenly put on 20#'s its not becuz I ate a bit more beef. Mom, she just stands by the : "Well he goes to the gym six days a week, it must be working for him"

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bortort
    Mom, she just stands by the : "Well he goes to the gym six days a week, it must be working for him"
    exactly how BOTH my parents are.....what they don't know, won't hurt them....cept I go 7 just to get out of the house that extra day....

jersey juice is offline Member
    My mother is a nurse so I would get the mandatory lecture before she gave me my shit back. Hell, when I was younger I got caught with alot worse stuff than AS. Honesty is the best policy, just don't get pissed around them cause then it's "roid rage " LOL!

mando is offline Associate Member
    i can understand her concern ... my folks would do the same as most parents don't understand...they beleive the media hype which is bull ! anyway keep it low key ! play safe bro !

deca2000 is offline New Member
    Glad everything turned out ok PaPa. I guess I'm pretty lucky. My wife knew from the beginning that I wanted to try AS. That was five years ago. That first time was a Deca -Winny cycle, and she absolutely loved what it did for me, as did I. Now, she doesn't give a shit. She knows I've done the research, and that I won't go overboard. As for my Mother, I've always been able to tell her almost anything. She found out about 6 mos. ago. She doesn't like it because of the whole legal side of things, but she knows that I'm gonna do it anyway.

4plates is offline Banned
    glad to hear everything went well with mom.

MAMAPUMP this is for you to read...
    just to add a little the icing on the cake i am pleased to tell you that papa is a smart man who knows what hes talking about.
    his knowlege has been very helpful to me and probably everyone on this board.(and there is alot of us).
    he advises everyone who has questions with the proper advice and even goes the extra mile to make sure no one gets hurt and takes the proper safty precautions.
    thanks for not putting him in his room or spanking him,because we need him here!,where he belongs.

also i would like to tell you that he is one of the funniest guys here.

thank you mrs.pump,for raising a fine son,we love him as if he were family.

ptbyjason Guest
    Props to Mom. Papapump has lots of friends here and we are glad you are so understanding. We will keep an eye on him and if he gets out of line we will contact you so you can ground him.

Seriously though, PaPaPump really reads and understands what he is doing before he does it. He is not like a lot of people that sign up on here and make mistake after mistake. He does everything very safely.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    When my older sister caught me she asked if i could get her boyfriend some . . When my girlfriend found out she punched me . Now every time i do something stupid she blames the juice . little does she know i have bin natural for half a year LOL. Guess thats a bad thing huh.
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-17-2002 at 09:12 PM.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Glad all went well

I'm glad to hear things turned out ok PapaPump. You obviously have a very loving and understanding mother. That can mean so much at times. Wish you the best with everything in the future.

justins82 is offline New Member
    cool parents dude

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Yeah no point in hiding the AS use from the family. My mom administered the injections for my first cycle.

They should be happy their kid's on the road to putting on 20-30lbs of muscle, and not hunched over the back of some public toliet at 6'3" 130lbs doing a line of coke!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    PP, you are a funny guy! you always word things the right way!

my mom knows what i do also amd is totally supportive. she is a nurse, i get the be careful baby speech from time to time, but its cool.

honesty is definately the best policy!

Yep got caught too. Mom went into my truck to get something that I had brought her home and I forgot about the open bag of used syringes I left on the floor in the passenger side to bring to the needle exchange clinic. She didn’t react exceptionally well to it either. Did the same thing PB did. Sat her down, explained what I was doing, why I was doing it, even printed off the stats on the Drug Profiles list. She’s still not all for it, but she doesn’t give me any flack about it. I know she realizes that I have done my homework and admittedly know more about it than she does. So she just shakes her head in disapproval. She’s a nurse also; she was just worried I’d ram an air bubble into my ass or something. I told her, “Hey, it could be worse. I could be a Heroin addict”. She didn’t think that was very funny either. Gotta love moms.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

mopar_13 is offline New Member
    thats got to suck at least everything went over okay

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I got caught.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    So anywho, i hid that shit like a king. . .but today i receive a phone call from my mother , "Honey, i found some disturbing things in your closet".
    I was going to make a comment about "what" disturbing things she found in your closet (you know...battery operated things ) but if your mom reads this, she would probably call my mom and I would get my mouth smacked

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    I almost got caught. I left a few syringes in my office in my house, and my little sister found them when she was in there, had to make up some BS and take her shopping to get her mind off of it, i felt like a dick. I own my own home, don't even live at home and I can't hide things the right way! My mom said she would never talk to me again if she found out I was jucing. Sad thing is I know she means it

The Iron Game Guest
    Excellent, its good to see that you have such a good relationship with your parents

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Hey mom.

Don't worry about poppa he is a good bro.

Nautica

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    My mom and dad are all right with it they just say watch what you are doing...

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Yeah,, I especialy love beeing honest with the law personnaly myself when they question me on AS packeges heading my way! really helps with my lawers counter defence!!

hehehe .. jokin!

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I hear you man, I had to tell my mom about it, over the summer when I was working I had to give my checks to my mom cause my bank account was cancelled, and I wanted to buy some winny, and I need 300 from the bank and I had to tell what it was for or she wouldn't give it to me, man I made up anything and everything I could think of, but she believe me and I said fine, I'm getting steroids and of course I had to have like a 4 hour convo with her, but I got her to understand not all steroids are bad. Now if my dad found out, that motherfucker would would tear me a new asshole.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Ya my dad and his wife found out too from my big mouth wife when i was on once before and was flippin out over some bad driver (road/roid rage i guess). So my dad comes over and starts lecturing me so i tryed to explain it the best i could. He still doesn't approve but hey, i am 30 years old and he at least respects that and my decission (sp).

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Well....

Originally posted by dane26
    welcome to the club. i'm still trying to get my dad to try it.
    Ha! Granpa injects 2cc's aday. Big MF is still spitting out children with gramdma!
    IC

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    My mom knew when I did my cycle, she always downtalked creatine and even protein, but when she found out that I was on juice she became sad and depressed... but I exaplined it to her and she left me alone about it, if my dad found out he'd probably stop talking to me he disaproves vehemently of things like steroids . Also my ex-gf knew I was on , I got the same 'baby I don't want you going o it' speech, and the 'baby, be careful' speech.. but once she saw what it did to my body and organ she wanted me to take more, lol...

oh btw. heyherc, that's my line you stole!!..

BigPoppaV

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Where are you MaMapuMp? Your son's a good guy, he'll be safe about it.

Gear101 is offline Member
    if my wife caught me I be "LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER" LOL No really she'd be cool about it after she tossed out the gear

Big_Brick is offline New Member
    Dang hope no one ever finds out im doing it. My mom who is a nurse asks me from time to time. The thing is next week my sister is gonna watch my apartment for a day, they are comming to do some work on it and I have to be at school. Hope she doesn't find it. My parents would probably just be really disapointed.

I haven't done a big mass cycle yet, will seee what happens then.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks for all the kind words guys. I read this post a few times, and I think I am going to print it out and show it to her. You guys are the best! Thanks for the support!
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 01-20-2002 at 03:29 PM.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by BigPoppaV

oh btw. heyherc, that's my line you stole!!..

BigPoppaV
    What ever.

Thread Information