nottobig is offline Junior Member

freezing sustanon?

I just got a batch of cyctahoh's from my source. They come in the five to a strip packaging and look like the legit one here on the boards. I am a little worried though because alot of guys are saying there is alot of fakes out there right now. My source is sure they are real and told me to check them by freezing one. If it freezes, they are real. I have never heard of this, is this true? If a freeze an amp won't it break casing me to lose one? any thoughts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by nottobig
    I just got a batch of cyctahoh's from my source. They come in the five to a strip packaging and look like the legit one here on the boards. I am a little worried though because alot of guys are saying there is alot of fakes out there right now. My source is sure they are real and told me to check them by freezing one. If it freezes, they are real. I have never heard of this, is this true? If a freeze an amp won't it break casing me to lose one? any thoughts on this.
    It's oil not water, so freeazing won't expand it. Also, the freezer test is nothing reliable. You should see precipitate if there is anything other than oil in there, but anyone going through the trouble of faking it can put anything in there that will precipitate when at low temps.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro check out the pic forum and look for it... i have heared the freezer test is not to reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro check out the pic forum and look for it... i have heared the freezer test is not to reliable
    They look the same as the ones in the picture form. The packaging and the labels are identical. Do you know if anyone sells fakes in the packaging. Alot of guys say if they come in the packages of 5 they stand a better chance of being real then if you bought them as individuals.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, shoot them up. If they look identical to the ones in the pic forum, chances are they are real. Shoot them up and if you grow, they are real

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Bro, shoot them up. If they look identical to the ones in the pic forum, chances are they are real. Shoot them up and if you grow, they are real

Good Luck
    I have no problems using them it is just that there are 2 other guys that bought them with me and if they are fakes I don't want to take a beating!

diesel21 is offline Member
    well, freezer test is sometimes unrealible... the sus must turn very cloudy.. i've done this many times... if it is clear when froozen, probably fake.. i've had this occur several times.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    well, freezer test is sometimes unrealible... the sus must turn very cloudy.. i've done this many times... if it is clear when froozen, probably fake.. i've had this occur several times.
    when it started to freeze it turned white in color in the center and stayed clear on the outside. Thai is a good thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by nottobig
    when it started to freeze it turned white in color in the center and stayed clear on the outside. Thai is a good thing right?
    When it froze it turned milky white with no precipitate anywhere on the inside of the amp.

diesel21 is offline Member
    well..... i did have the blue label sust (russian cyto and they only partly turned milky like in the center, and some barely at all.... Guess what, they weren't so great.... The ones I currently have (green writing sust, made by organon) the entire thing turns milky and they are great.

this may mean nothing, but from my experience thats what I have noticed.... the test is to look for test, not to see if it freezes, as all that crap will freeze... I'm not sure how realible the test is, but by doing this, you can compare it next time and so on..

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    well..... i did have the blue label sust (russian cyto and they only partly turned milky like in the center, and some barely at all.... Guess what, they weren't so great.... The ones I currently have (green writing sust, made by organon) the entire thing turns milky and they are great.

this may mean nothing, but from my experience thats what I have noticed.... the test is to look for test, not to see if it freezes, as all that crap will freeze... I'm not sure how realible the test is, but by doing this, you can compare it next time and so on..
    thanks for the info.

*READ THE BOARD RULES! YOU ARE BREAKING THEM!*

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    You're kidding, right?

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    LMAO, I hope he is

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clintonruiming

That's not allowed here, clinton.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information