billy_ba is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb How would I make my own Lab?

I have a lot of experience in chemistry, already took organic chem and I am about 1 year away form a degree. I was wondering how one would go about setting up their own lab. What kind of permits would you need to do this. I know you can order bulk chems off chem companies but what are the legal restrictions in place that prevent me from doing this?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well orderign any kinda of AS powder or not is going to be illegal... as far as setting up a lab i don;t think their is anyway to do it legally....since the substances you would make are scheduled (or in the case of liquids you need a script generally) this is why most are underground.... if you decide to start one up just keep it clean... and make quality items.. whatever it is you plan on making.. whether personal or otherwise and you will be fine (not legally speaking though)
    also a lot of bros make their own **** so it doesn;t require a lab persay.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no lab liscense per se - but what you will need is a liscence for controlled substances.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    How do you get a license for controlled substances? DEA?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    you wont get one for personal use. I dont think you just apply for it. you have to work in a well known lab.

It's not happening, buddy. Start doing research in one of the labs at your school. You'll probably get keys to the lab....after hours you have a plethora of items/equipment at your disposal. You're simply not going to be approved to work with controlled substances as a private party.

razor67 is offline Banned
    you could get one of those chemistry sets at toys-r-us... lol

by the way i hope you dont think Fisher is gonna sell you powered hormone, gotta use overseas supplier.

What would be cool is if you could transform some ecoli into HGH producers! Start up a colony for cheap and let the suckers grow like mad. 20-30 minute repoduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    by the way i hope you dont think Fisher is gonna sell you powered hormone, gotta use overseas supplier.

What would be cool is if you could transform some ecoli into HGH producers! Start up a colony for cheap and let the suckers grow like mad. 20-30 minute repoduction cycle.
    Growing up the GH producing E. coli is nothing. I have the plasmid for that right now. Purifying the GH is what makes it not worth it. It's still tempting though. It really is cheaper/easier to buy it (thank you Chinese people) than grow it up and purify it unless it's on a very large scale.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

ohhhh you just go on the dea site, print out the form and wait for the agents to show up at your home because you obviously didnt know what you were doing "uhh....I want a lab to make steroids " "credentials? what are those?"

Thread Information