Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    oh ya, there's also that clause or another bill right under that that gives you more then 10 reason for why you'd be able to bring products back that aren't fda approved. some of the reasons were if it doesn't pose a great health risk, it can't be found in the US, etc. read it.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

To fully understand the import laws, you have to read the FDA's web site on importing drugs as well as customs web site. The bottom line is, if it isn't THE EXACT SAME DRUG, drug manufactor, dose, name, everything, you CANNOT bring it into the US. That's the bottom line. If it's the Mexican version, its not legal to import it into the use. They don't care about old peeps getting BP meds, and stuff like that.

Try telling the agent that you need to take 2 rohipnal (sp?) a day so that's why you have 50 doses. You would be like Monoplay.....Go to jail. Straight to jail. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.00.

Stengun

i thought if you tried to claim something in customs and they didn't approve it they just took it away?

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Quote, "the customs guys told me on my way out "hey u better be careful that is a controlled substance u better hide it in ur car."

That is some funny ass ****, the border guard gave him a heads up. I only have one thing to say,

***** PUHLEASE!!!!!!

Howdy Stove,

Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    Quote, "the customs guys told me on my way out "hey u better be careful that is a controlled substance u better hide it in ur car."

That is some funny ass ****, the border guard gave him a heads up. I only have one thing to say,

***** PUHLEASE!!!!!!

So, what are you trying to say?

Stengun

I am saying that edeman or whatever his name is said the quote, and I find it hard to believe that a Customs Agent is going to let you leave, and tell you to hide it from the police, knowing you have something that can get you arrested in the USA. Could it be true? I'd say slim to none, not impossible, but certainly improbable. just my .02

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Next time you come back across the border and declare your goods, just tell the customs guy, Thanks Bendeho!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    man u guys talk alot of **** but i gave my email to sten and whoever else wants to put their money where there mouth is i would be glad to prove it to u. like i said pay for my gear and we can do it on a weekend imonly 140 miles away. like i said before the us is governed under WRITTEN LAW it is not a loophole it is written their in black and white. the customs guys are human and most are young if u talk to them with respect and dont try to run a game on them they will talk to u with the same respect. like i said whoever is ready to buy my gear just say the word and u can watch me walk it across.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    yep, ya'll should probably stop talkin' ****e and drive your asses down there. edmen put up the wager and is willing to take the risk, who's puttin' up the money???

I would like a video tape of Edmens Great Mexican Adventure. I want to hear you declare on tape to the customs guy what you have, and will see if he so freely lets you across.
    Adios Amigo!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont think he is talking ****. I order pills from a mexican pharmacy and have them shipped to the US. You can by law order up to a 3 month supply. I dont see why you could cross the border with the same 3 month supply. As far as AAS is concerned I have herd this more than once from other sources. Nerve racking to cross the border but can be done legally with out a problem.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

now u want to see it on tape, like i said i know what ive done and how the law works. dont give me this on tape bull****, meet me their watch me walk it across then pay for my gear. bottom line!

For one I could care less if you go there or not, and bring back 10000 sustenons. And secondly, they are garbage anyways.. Dont forget the tape Amigo, anyone can say they do it all the time and never get caught!
    Have a shot of tequila on me before you go!!

i aint got nothing to prove i was just handin out some info to the bros. i dont need to tape it or anything else but like i said i will make a special trip and show what can be done if u wanna pay for my gear after ive crossed the border.

you are handing out bad information, that could get some of our fellow memebers thrown in jail. Crossing state lines with class III drugs is a felony. Like I said before it becomes federal, once you cross the border. I spoke with my attorney Monday (who actually used to prosecute drug smugglers, and dealers. And actually defends them now) and he mailed me the federal drug guidlines. I told him what someone I knew was planning to do, and he said your crazy. Id be happy to post what i can on the matter, but there is just way too much. I will post the reference books and you can look them up. You are dead wrong in what you preach.
    The only way you probably wouldnt get caught is if you put on your mighty mouse outfit and flew back and forth..

X..

all i got to say is u r full of ****. the fda is not customs. the fda regulates if drugs are harmful or not. u should ask ur so called attorney why does it say on the us customs website that u can transport 50 dosage units and it says the same thing in the customs handbook that u can ask for before u cross to mexico. unless u have tried it urself u have nothing but heresay (u can ask ur attorney what heresay is) i have done it and i know how the law works.

No need to keep swearing, you sound quite agitated. How about I challenge you to a friendly game of Pac Man in the arcade? Get ready for a butt kickin.. See ya in the arcade muchacho!

X..

aint no agitation over here but watch out because i know the apple pattern. did u know the game ends after the 17th key.

well, i'm going to mexico next weekend. on top of that, i'm going on a plane. i plan to get some gear and claim them at customs. i'm not scared, don't really care if it's not legal, they'll do what they have to do, but in the end we'll all know the law for sure cause i won't lie and am going to do it.

oh, i don't know if i want to bring the digital camera, might get stolen in the room, but if not i'll take stills with customs for sure.....for whatever it's worth.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Im just having a hard time beleiving the whole thing. Plus you think about all the flack that steriods are getting these days, President Bush's push to " Stop steriod abuse " it just seems highly unlikely that a person would be able to walk across the boarder with AS?!?! Im sure that that is where the big push is going to be, at the border's. Somethings not right?!?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    you are handing out bad information, that could get some of our fellow memebers thrown in jail. . You are dead wrong in what you preach.
    The only way you probably wouldnt get caught is if you put on your mighty mouse outfit and flew back and forth..

X..

He doesn't need his mighty mouse outfit, just his US Customs uniform. Edmen2 has got to be a US Cutoms agent, and he's trying to get peeps busted. Either that, or he's a real dumba$$.

Edmen2, I might be able to go to N.L. around the end of April. I would like to go south before it gets too hot.

Stengun

Quote, "The only way you probably wouldnt get caught is if you put on your mighty mouse outfit and flew back and forth.."

I am still laughing so hard that my sides feel like they are splitting.........mighty mouse!!

If I were rich I would pay this guy to wear a mighty mouse outfit and videotape him trying to bring sust into the USA through Mexico. I would LOVE to see that!!!!

FUNNY ASS ****!!

and u would be one of the dumbasses saying "**** that customs guy just let some guy dressed like mighty mouse bring over 50 rj's of sustanon " BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO DO SO. like i said dont contest it unless u have tried it or seen it with ur eyes not someone elses mouth.

i think bush is targeting lots of crap to take our minds where he doesn't want them to be.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    edman, i have an Iatan card (means i can travel for cheap). I actually was thinking about flying to a freinds house in nevada and driving across and then bringing some back. I wasnt planning on claiming anything though. Anyways what i'm saying is.. You should be a Source and just charge a bit extra for your troubles. ;]

"" that customs guy just let some guy dressed like mighty mouse ""
    Clever disguise..

when i asked the customs guy how often i could bring back gear i got 2 different stories one guy said 30 days and the other said 90 days. either or 50 units a month is not enought to turn much of a profit. believe me i thought about it.

time to take some freinds on a vacation to mehxico?

Howdy,

I can just see it now Mighty Mouse, Mrs Mouse and all the little mice crossing the border w/ 50 redi-jects each.

Stengun

well u r about to pay for mighty mouse's gear sten.

Howdy edmen2,

I'll pay for your gear, but I WILL NOT post your bail. Just Pics of you in jail.

Stengun

if i go to jail ill pay for ur gas home.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I have been telling people that this is possible and it is true. Ed is not handing out bad advice, he is merely telling his experience. The catch is that not all customs agents know of this ammendment and are therefore acting on their own beliefs. I have talked to some who know about the law and agree it is legal to bring no more than 50 dosage units across, but I have talked to others who had no clue about the law and would refuse entry. It is ultimately up to their discretion. The AAS in question need to be FDA approved in the US so this limits it down to not very many. Sos is not FDA approved, but for those customs agents who know of the law probably do not know that there are different versions of test which are not available in the US. The best thing to do if you wanted to try it is to print a copy of the law and discuss it with a customs agent before you cross, and hopefully get their consent. It is a pain, and most people realize this, therefore chosing to stick with their domestic sources.
    Of course once you are back in US territory, you are fair game for any law enforcement agent to arrest you. It is anyones guess if customs will further alert any agents to your doings. But keep that in mind. I have not heard of it happening, but it could. It is still a huge grey area, but for now it is possible, sort of.

Anyways here is a link:
    http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/alerts...tion_drugs.xml

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    ichabod you are partly correct. The new muscular development issue discusses this topic on page 300. It states that it is the descretion of the customs agent whether to allow the drug to be imported. However, nowhere in you link to the US customs site does it talk about the importation of CLASS III drugs, which juice falls into. DID edmen make it across? perhaps. But IT IS NOT LEGAL.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    if i go to jail ill pay for ur gas home.
    Cool!!! It's 740 miles and my hotrod gets 6mpg on Super unleaded!!

Actually, you will not go to jail, if you declare it, they will just take it away from you, anf send you on your way. But, since you are a US Customs agent you already know this. Plus your fellow agents will let you go through anyway.

Stengun

Superhuman is offline Banned
    dude, I believe you bro. I'm gonna march my ass down to mexico and try it some day

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    ichabod you are partly correct. The new muscular development issue discusses this topic on page 300. It states that it is the descretion of the customs agent whether to allow the drug to be imported. However, nowhere in you link to the US customs site does it talk about the importation of CLASS III drugs, which juice falls into. DID edmen make it across? perhaps. But IT IS NOT LEGAL.

I am not too sure what you mean by Class III. Do you mean schedule III controlled substance? Anywho, that link refers to controlled substances in general. They don't allow those in schedule I of course. Like I said, it is still a very grey area, and custom's agents really don't know what to think of it yet. But as it stands, it is still very possible to do!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. It is a very grey area.(yeah schedule III)

Howdy,

The customs agents are very well trained, plus if they are unsure on anything, they are required to contact the FDA.

Stengun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information