Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I called the number and the guy I was doing research and we were having a discussion in a law class. He said "Whoever told you that, is 100% wrong" It is Illegal."

Look at it this way. If it were that easy, every dealer would be going over the boarder along with his friends to bring **** back to sell....It doesn't add up. PEROID.

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy edmen,

Send you back to where? You already cross into the US ILLEGALLY by importing prohibited items.

Gee, it doesn't add up. I was told just the opposite thing 3 weeks ago by US Customs in Laredo, Tx Plus that doesn't jive w/ the custom regs/US law/state laws.

Stengun
    I agree, that part is BS.
    If you are caught (and I know guys who have been...and I won't go into that lengthy story) I can GUARRANTEE you, being sent back will NOT be what happens!
    I have walked across (Many Years ago) with gear on me, and declared the Valium we were carrying....The declaring X allowable amount is correct,...."Sending you back" if you get caught with it down you britches......yeah, right.
    TSW

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    once again u can be arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the laredo police or any other COP. this would be a violation of state law. customs is federal they do not have the authority to enforce state laws. did any of u know that the fbi cannot enforce laws on a state level. if u try to hide them u r smuggling which becomes a federal offense if u declare them u r abiding the federal importation laws. all u guys that say this is bull**** or that u called are probably dealers that dont want the secret to get out but once again it is legal to cross 50 dosage units which is 50 mls which is 50 redi jects as long as u declare them and if u talk to a dumbass customs agent that says u cant do that read him the law straight from the customs web site or from the earlier post and ask him whats up wit dat?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    if u talk to a dumbass customs agent
    90% of the customs agent have a college degree. They are highly trained, and very knowledgable of the customs laws & regs. Lazy?....well, that's up in the air! I do know that they are pretty good at taking a car apart! They didn't bother to up it back together!

Stengun

like i said i used to be a cop customs agents do not need a college degree. hell i had a buddy that was an officer and got a dwi. and where do i see him 6 months after getting fired at the border wearing a customs uniform.

Howdy,

customs agents do not need a college degree. .
    Check w/ customs. To be hired as a GS-7 pay scale ...."....candidates MUST have a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year college/university." This is right off the Customs web site. You were wrong about this. What else are you wrong about?

Stengun

what they dont post is that u can take an entrance exam that is given once a year and u can start as a gs-6. i took the test passed it and chose not to move to eagle pass istead i the sheriffs dept in sa. most law enforcement agencies prefer a degree but beggers cant be choosers.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    ok, i have a question. the last paragraph says without a perscription you can bring "50 units of A medication", now, that "A" part. does this mean you can bring over more than 50 units all together, but only 50 units of a specific medication? this makes sense. 50 of one things, 50 of another. i get the impression this is ok. anybody else perceive this as the case?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    XWhiteDenali i am unsubscribing from this post as of right now. This is a big waste of everyones time. You may have gotten away with it once or twice becasue of some minor loophole. But they are illegal to possess and bring in the states. They are a contolled substance, I want to say class III, but I could be mistaken. I just think your giving other users ideas that could get them into some trouble that you seem to have avoided a few times. If you got away with it, more power to ya. Enjoy your stuff. But dont tell people its ok to bring upto 37units, when its not.
    I agree. THis is a waste of time because it seems you are trying to pass on information that is merely a loophole that will not work. I have been to mexico many times and have discussed this with agent at the boarder where the cars pass through. I have been told that if you tell the agent you have steroids , they will not arrest you but they will be confiscated. Are you aware that steroids are class III substances? Class III drugs are not taken lightly.

like i said i guess im just the man luckiest man in the world i have walked over the border the past year first 8 redi jects second time 16 redi jects and last saturday 34 redi jects. the law is written to read 50 dosage units w/o a script this is not a loophole it is the ****in written law. the guys are not mexican federales that manipulate the law. they are united states citizens that are governed by WRITTEN LAW. remember this is the us and we follow written laws. it is not a loophole it is written right there in balck and white.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    yeah, they're illegal here, but he's concerned with getting across the border, dealing with the federales or whatever they're called
    Actually, those are US customs agents that let you through...Doesn't make sense huh? I'd be too nervous, all they have to do is radio your description to the local police outside the building and ur screwed...

anybody know if you can bring 50 units of multiple meds across? it seems like the statement meant 50 units for each kind of med, but not more than one.

its 50 dosage units per med my uncle used to get all his heart meds over there w/o a script. u see old people buying tons of meds. and yes the customs guys can radio ur description and u will get busted if pulled over by a cop, but even the customs guys told me on my way out "hey u better be careful that is a controlled substance u better hid it in ur car." they got better things to do than to radio the cops over a few vials of gear.

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    Ok so let me get this straight you are paying just under $12 for a cc of sus. I got a 10cc bottle of it for $110. So I am paying $11 for a cc. I am going to guess most people are paying around $15 for a cc of sus as your market median. I just dont see where it is worth it to go down there.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2Gain
    Ok so let me get this straight you are paying just under $12 for a cc of sus. I got a 10cc bottle of it for $110. So I am paying $11 for a cc. I am going to guess most people are paying around $15 for a cc of sus as your market median. I just dont see where it is worth it to go down there.
    what kind of sust do you have...the kind he got is im sure organon rdi-jects...they are human grade...not vet quality

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2Gain
    So you have a 10cc bottlle of Sustanon ...
    You might want to read that vial again..
    to my knowledge no one makes real sustanon in 10cc

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    "some of u that have been busted a while back have to remember that the law was ammended in jan of 2003. the part about bringing back 50 dosage units was added at that time."
    -Edmen2

I was busted March 2003!!!! what you said is bull****!!!!! They don't give a ****, they will take it and make you pay $500 if you cooperate....if you don't the fie is 10x's the US Street value.OUCH, i would have had to pay almost 20,000 dollars........if you do claim, you must have a perscription from US... even if it is under 50 doses, especially AAS... other maedications don't really matter as much, but I explicitly remember the guy telling me that.

u were busted once u get busted thats it u cant declare it anymore. it takes balls to do it but trust me u can do it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    u were busted once u get busted thats it u cant declare it anymore. it takes balls to do it but trust me u can do it.
    You better be right because if you go telling people on here to go attempt to bring steroids into this country and declare them. I think once it is a scheduled drug, its no different from LSD, Cocaine, Marijuana, etc. Common sense tells me and most of us that its going to get very ugly if you go about declaring you have 50 amps of steroids in your back pack. Just as ugly as a 50 hit sheet of LSD, 50 grams of cocaine or 50 marijuana joints would be.

IN other words if someone listens to you and gets slapped with a felony then there are going to be some very big and nasty guys very mad at you! A felony is no traffic ticket. You loose your right to vote, right to own a gun - for LIFE! You also get the Ex-Con label when you get out of jail and pay fines. If you are making this stuff all up then you should really think about what you are claiming and come clean.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Actually, those are US customs agents that let you through...Doesn't make sense huh? I'd be too nervous, all they have to do is radio your description to the local police outside the building and ur screwed...
    Possible maybe they let him thru and he is under 24 hour survailence and wire tap because they dont want the "mule" but they want the mule to lead them to "Mr Big". Right now with President Bush ordering a crack down on steriods , I dont think anything is going over lightly.

palequail is offline Banned
    organon also makes deca down there....deca is black listed for docs to prescribe..correct me if i'm wrong...anyways could you bring back human grade deca durabolin ??? That comes in redijcets too by organon....because I know some doctors and they never talk about Sustanon ...Cypionate is usually the test prescribed...

found this: http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/m...id01033101.asp

i read some other interesting articles. seems fairly safe. read a lot before you think about doing something like this, cause it could bite you in the ass. COULD.

Howdy Everybody,

Take a look at the us customs web site and then check the FDA's web site and you will understand that edmen2 is handing out bad and dangerous info/advice.

edmen, lets meet at the McD's near the border, there's only one near the border, and we can go across the border and I want to watch you bring 34 redi-jects back and declare them to customs. Send me an e-mail and we will arrange to meet.

Stengun

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    edmen, lets meet at the McD's near the border, there's only one near the border, and we can go across the border and I want to watch you bring 34 redi-jects back and declare them to customs. Send me an e-mail and we will arrange to meet
    lol. yeah now lets see what he says.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    lol. yeah now lets see what he says.
    Hey, I'm being serious about this. I'll drive 740 miles just to watch him get thrown in jail! It would be good for a laugh. Plus I can always use more stuff.

Stengun

keep in touch [email protected] we are going back next month and no bull**** but after i walk across scott free. u pay for my gear.

Howdy edmen2,

keep in touch [email protected] we are going back next month and no bull**** but after i walk across scott free. u pay for my gear.
    I'm going to the Nascar race at TMS in Ft. Worth April 4. I would like to go back to Mexico before the weather gets too hot. Maybe the first part of May. Since your 150 miles away and I'm 740 miles away, you'll have to wait untill I can go down there.

Yes, I will pay for any AAS's in the range of atlest 45 doses (45+ redi-jects or deca ) that you can declare to Customs and that they will allow you to import into the US w/out a prescription.

Stengun

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    So if i have glaucoma i can bring weed accross the border. The point is it's a controlled substance.

ya, but is weed even legal there? i mean, i wouldn't assume you could even buy that at the pharmacy even though some people are perscribed it.

remember weed is a narcotic and steroids are not. its all there in the article u put up simple. and sten u have my email whenever u r ready to roll just let me know. just make sure its a weekend.

Howdy arnold,

Quote Originally Posted by arnold1980
    So if i have glaucoma i can bring weed accross the border. The point is it's a controlled substance.
    According to edmen2 you can bring back 50 doses of your drug of choice. Let's see.....A really big hooter with take a QP, so one QP X's 50= 12.5 lbs!!!

Is this cool or what!! Dang, I've been looking at this all wrong!! Dang, I'm glad you pointed this out to me!! OK, where did I put my freaking car keys!? ROAD TRIP!! Look out Mexico, here I come!! I'll be the fat stoned guy driving the blue Yugo!!!

Stengun

i think you missed the point stengun. you can't buy weed over the counter there. all the meds we're talking about you can. look at edmen's post.

a better link!!! http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/al...tion_drugs.xml

says you can import 50 dosage units of a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE without a valid perscription. but, you can't import drugs that aren't approved by the fda. it says these drugs are new and what not. but hey, any drugs we have here in america that can be given out with a perscription or are administered in the hospital are approved, or else they wouldn't be here to use! so anything we know of basically we can bring over legally! omg, awesome. now i am assured of myself. LEGAL AS FVCK!

premium66 is offline New Member
    The safest way it to lube up about 10 vials of test or whatever at a time and stick them up your arse. Works every time... lol

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    once again u can be arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the laredo police or any other COP. this would be a violation of state law. customs is federal they do not have the authority to enforce state laws. did any of u know that the fbi cannot enforce laws on a state level. if u try to hide them u r smuggling which becomes a federal offense if u declare them u r abiding the federal importation laws. all u guys that say this is bull**** or that u called are probably dealers that dont want the secret to get out but once again it is legal to cross 50 dosage units which is 50 mls which is 50 redi jects as long as u declare them and if u talk to a dumbass customs agent that says u cant do that read him the law straight from the customs web site or from the earlier post and ask him whats up wit dat?

Partly true, it only becomes federal once you cross state lines. If you stay within your state it is the local law that applies.

X..

azstud2 is offline Junior Member
    ok, so some of the bros here are pretty dam ballsy,congrats.Me on the other hand, like having a source and minimizing the risk. so you make it past everyone and there brother at the border, great. Just dont make the mistake of thinking that these guys have little or no communication at the border. This is The U.S of motha funkin A were talkin about. Yall know about the terrorist attacks happening lately right?? dont **** with our border bro's, you're gonna get burned. Think logically fellas, if you were workin that station,and took your job seriously. would u let every joe schmoe walk thorugh and manipulate the system,givin the guy props? or would u be the guy at the checkpoint that calls up one of your buddies to pull the guys over when they hit the states and tell him they got as, just to have a good laugh at the next get together at lunch? Ha, you know youd fawkin do it!! not worth it, get a source, theres some good ones in mex that drop ship,are legit, and dont get busted, find em. lates

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    a better link!!! http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/al...tion_drugs.xml

says you can import 50 dosage units of a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE without a valid perscription. but, you can't import drugs that aren't approved by the fda. it says these drugs are new and what not. but hey, any drugs we have here in america that can be given out with a perscription or are administered in the hospital are approved, or else they wouldn't be here to use! so anything we know of basically we can bring over legally! omg, awesome. now i am assured of myself. LEGAL AS FVCK!
    And if you keep reading it also states and I quote "Travelers should be aware that drug products which ARE NOT approved by the U.S. FDA, May Not Be acceptable for such importation." Please show me where in the FDA guidelines that it says Sustenons are accepted by the FDA!!!

X..

sus

it would be classified under testosterone treatment. sustanon is the name given by the manufacturer.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Very interesting, I still would never try it, but heck, go for it!!!

approved by the fda means pretty much anything that can be getting with or without a perscription in the US. if you can't get it in the US, it's not approved. i think most stuff is approved though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information