i had a heated debate the other day about walking steroids across the nuevo laredo/laredo border. i told u guys that u could simply just walk them across as long as u have no more than 50 unit dosages and that they are not animal steroids. the law simply say u must declare them another words u must tell them that u r bringing them across. some guys didnt believe and that said that it wasnt true. well this morning sat i went to nuevo laredo bought 34 redi jects of sus and my bro bought 23 redi jects we walked across told the customs officer what we had he asked us a couple of questions checked our id's and said have a nice day. so if ur planning on making that trip dont try to hide them anywhere because u will get caught any person that looks like they workout will draw suspicion and will be searched. me and the customs guy were chatting and he said do u have any hiding on u and i told him no i learned my lesson the first i went down and then i learned the law, he simply said i dont know why guys try to hide them because the worst we can do is send u back. so this is just a little f.y.i. if anyone is deciding to make that trip.