Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Did I pin the ventrogluteal? (Picture of BUTT)

SuperVegeta is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Did I pin the ventrogluteal? (Picture of BUTT)

Hi everyone, just want to know if I pinned in the correct place, next time I will pin my left glute with the idea of "rotating injection spots".

Just need a quick "it's to the right", "spot on", "higher/lower" etc.

Cycle: Austinites Beginner Cycle exactly as it is laid out. Frontloaded 500mg Test E for 1st week (1g total) followed by 250mg (500mg total) until week 16.

Question: Pinning E3.5D, not sure if rotating between 2 glutes is ideal. Is it worth getting more injection sites like the delts or is just the glutes okay?

Thanks all.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-01-2024 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary picture of hairy ass crack.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are tons of places online to find this information.

Also, I may have overlooked it, but Austinite's recommendation for a beginner's cycle doesn't recommend frontloading. Again, I may have overlooked it, the thread is lengthy.

Here is a perfect beginner cycle layout:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts).
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-01-2024 at 10:16 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    There are tons of places online to find this information.

Also, I may have overlooked it, but Austinite's recommendation for a beginner's cycle doesn't recommend frontloading. Again, I may have overlooked it, the thread is lengthy.

Here is a perfect beginner cycle layout:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts).
    Hi, why did you take the picture down? Now nobody can advise me on if that was the right spot. Did it look correct to you? I highlighted the spot where I injected in red.

Yeah this is my 2nd time running the beginner cycle. Came to the conclusion that I shouldn't add tons of extra compounds just yet, just repeat the original cycle. (Or should I add another compound since this is my 2nd run? I just want to pack on mass for now. The time on/off is quite long with these 16-20 week cycles so my 3rd cycle would be next year.)

The purpose of frontloading is to get the saturation levels up quicker, rather than waiting 4-5 weeks for these long esters to kick in. What do you think?

Also, with Austinites cycle, why does she say to start arimidex on day 2 onwards? What's the reasoning behind waiting 1 whole day to start it?

Another thing with Austinites cycle, it is from 11 years ago, would you say much has changed from her recommendations?

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-02-2024 at 05:17 AM.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVegeta View Post
    Hi, why did you take the picture down? Now nobody can advise me on if that was the right spot. Did it look correct to you? I highlighted the spot where I injected in red.

Yeah this is my 2nd time running the beginner cycle. Came to the conclusion that I shouldn't add tons of extra compounds just yet, just repeat the original cycle. (Or should I add another compound since this is my 2nd run? I just want to pack on mass for now. The time on/off is quite long with these 16-20 week cycles so my 3rd cycle would be next year.)

The purpose of frontloading is to get the saturation levels up quicker, rather than waiting 4-5 weeks for these long esters to kick in. What do you think?

Also, with Austinites cycle, why does she say to start arimidex on day 2 onwards? What's the reasoning behind waiting 1 whole day to start it?

Another thing with Austinites cycle, it is from 11 years ago, would you say much has changed from her recommendations?

Thanks.
    Not speaking for AG, but the pic almost certainly came down because it was a bare behind. Way more showing than needed to ask the question.

Austinite is a dude. That's DLB in his avatar.

Everybody understands the purpose of front loading, that's not the point. The point is that front loading isn't part of the cycle from the sticky.

Regarding adex usage waiting a day, why would you start it early? That would put you in a hole.

The only thing I would say could be updated would be to replace clomid with enclomiphene in PCT and adjust the dose accordingly. Something like 60mg enclomiphene vs 100mg clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Not speaking for AG, but the pic almost certainly came down because it was a bare behind. Way more showing than needed to ask the question.

Austinite is a dude. That's DLB in his avatar.

Everybody understands the purpose of front loading, that's not the point. The point is that front loading isn't part of the cycle from the sticky.

Regarding adex usage waiting a day, why would you start it early? That would put you in a hole.

The only thing I would say could be updated would be to replace clomid with enclomiphene in PCT and adjust the dose accordingly. Something like 60mg enclomiphene vs 100mg clomid.
    Hi, thanks for chiming in. Hmmm, I just posted the whole butt as if I zoomed in there'd be no reference points for as to what is where. From what you saw, did the pin point look okay?

Oh haha, I remember Dana was popular in 2011, haven't heard that name in years. I am surprised anyone knows who she is, quite a niche from something 13+ years ago.

Yeah I see, I just mentioned that I frontloaded as that is the only difference from his cycle layout. Have you ever frontloaded? Trying to find logs of people doing it.

"That would put you in a hole." Why would arimidex early do what exactly? For Austinites cycle, he mentioned to do arimidex from day 2. I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind it being day 2 specifically and not day 1 like everything else.

I agree with the enclomiphene subsitution. But, 60mg of enclomiphene?? Where did you hear that? I was on 6.25mg before and I felt the effects just fine. That's like a bottle of enclomiphene a day.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-02-2024 at 10:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi, thanks for chiming in. Hmmm, I just posted the whole butt as if I zoomed in there'd be no reference points for as to what is where. From what you saw, did the pin point look okay?

Oh haha, I remember Dana was popular in 2011, haven't heard that name in years. I am surprised anyone knows who she is, quite a niche from something 13+ years ago.

Yeah I see, I just mentioned that I frontloaded as that is the only difference from his cycle layout. Have you ever frontloaded? Trying to find logs of people doing it.

"That would put you in a hole." Why would arimidex early do what exactly? For Austinites cycle, he mentioned to do arimidex from day 2. I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind it being day 2 specifically and not day 1 like everything else.

I agree with the enclomiphene subsitution. But, 60mg of enclomiphene?? Where did you hear that? I was on 6.25mg before and I felt the effects just fine. That's like a bottle of enclomiphene a day.

Thanks.
    The math is easy on the clomid to enclomiphene conversion. Clomid is 5/8ths enclomiphene. 5/8ths is 62.5 percent. 62.5 percent of 100 is, you guessed it, 62.5. Round that to 60 for the math challenged and there you go.

If you have done the first cycle, you know that the recommendation, if I remember right, for the clomid dose in the first week of pct is 100mg per day.

Your arimidex question... you can answer that if you think about it just a bit. But here is a hint: why are you taking adex in the first place?

Front loading is done frequently, though I like orals for that purpose. I'm on trt though, not cycling, so it kind of loses some value.

I only do subq injections so I can't comment on your injection location.

Blog Entries
    Oops I see that the clomid recommendation is actually 75mg for the first week of pct. In that case, roughly 45mg of enclomiphene would be the go to.

Thanks.

You could've cropped the pic and still gotten your answer. No one needs to see a hairy ass crack to determine if your injection was in the correct spot.

Again, there a TON of pics online that can assist you.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks.
    Yes, as always, trends change. The current thought is to use a minimal amount of an aromatase inhibitor.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yes, as always, trends change. The current thought is to use a minimal amount of an aromatase inhibitor.
    I DO agree with this, even though it is about to sound like I don't lol!

The cycle as designed is intended to be idiot proof. It might not be ideal for all people, but it is almost as safe a cycle as you can find, assuming that you actually READ, UNDERSTAND and FOLLOW the entire first post.

We know that doesn't happen lol

Rant forthcoming...

Way too many men read it like this:
    "You should have this much experience..." and say nah, skip that don't care.
    "You body fat should be no more than..." nah, doesn't apply to me, skip
    "Your LBM should.." just nope, not me. SKIP!
    "HCG ..." Nope not me, I'm all about them 'roids, bro! SKIPPITY SKIP SKIP

Now, bear with me, because THIS is when the fun really starts!
    They THEN have the audacity to come back here and say "I followed this cycle and now I feel like sh!t and have tits! CRY!!". Follow ups look like this:

Q: Really? When did you start the adex?
    A: I didn't have any so I didn't use it and my Gym Broski Skillety Billy Jim Bob said I didn't need it and he went to a body building show once so he knows more than some chick on the internet.

Q: Hmm, just test only, right?
    A: No, I did 100mg dbol for 10 weeks and some old prohormone I had from 2007 and then I added some trenavar

Q: Alrrrright, so did you AT LEAST follow the PCT?
    A: Yes but I couldn't get tamid or clofoxine (sic) so I just used a test booster from Wal-Mart

Or something along those lines.

So yeah, maybe we should just leave it as is. It is as safe as this thing we do can be if and when it is followed.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-02-2024 at 09:28 PM. Reason: bear not bare (though there was a bare a** here)

The math is easy on the clomid to enclomiphene conversion. Clomid is 5/8ths enclomiphene. 5/8ths is 62.5 percent. 62.5 percent of 100 is, you guessed it, 62.5. Round that to 60 for the math challenged and there you go.

If you have done the first cycle, you know that the recommendation, if I remember right, for the clomid dose in the first week of pct is 100mg per day.

Your arimidex question... you can answer that if you think about it just a bit. But here is a hint: why are you taking adex in the first place?

Front loading is done frequently, though I like orals for that purpose. I'm on trt though, not cycling, so it kind of loses some value.

I only do subq injections so I can't comment on your injection location.
    Thanks for clearing everything up for me, much appreciated.

Yeah I get the arimidex part now. Just not the enclomiphene part! When I was on 6.25mg of it, the first few days I was waking up in sweat (hormone fluctuations peak when sleeping). My balls were aching aswell. Couldn't imagine taking 45mg of it. What do you make of this? Is upping the dose as linear in side effects as what I'm thinking?

I see, what orals were u running? In conjunction with a test base I'd assume.

What's your reasoning for not doing IM injections?

Thanks.

You could've cropped the pic and still gotten your answer. No one needs to see a hairy ass crack to determine if your injection was in the correct spot.

Again, there a TON of pics online that can assist you.
    Okay fair enough haha. It wasn't hairy by the way, I think it was just static from my pants and a shadow.

What do you think of my dilemma with perhaps adding another compound seeing as how this is my 2nd cycle? By my understanding, you'd pair compounds together inline with the 3 steroid bases (DHT, 19-Nor, Test). Not like choosing arbitrary stuff like I'm at a candy shop. I was thinking of adding deca . (Frontloading deca would negate the short ester/fast kick in perk of NPP right?)

What do you think about this as a brief cycle outline. 2 injectables, then either 1 of the 2 orals for a 6-8 week duration at the start/end of cycle. Leaning towards anavar . Total cycle is 16 weeks.
    Test E
    Deca
    Anavar
    Turinabol

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, do you have any resources/stickies/educational threads similar to Austinites first cycle, but in regards to 2nd and beyond cycles? I have seen a few on other sites, but 1 is from 2011 and the other is from 2006. They're great, but I can't even cross reference it with anything up to date as it seems that most guys just blindly add compounds in today's culture. Everyone is an expert now whereas back in the time before 2012 the guys writing these guides were actually experts in the field.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-02-2024 at 05:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah I get the arimidex part now. Just not the enclomiphene part! When I was on 6.25mg of it, the first few days I was waking up in sweat (hormone fluctuations peak when sleeping). My balls were aching aswell. Couldn't imagine taking 45mg of it. What do you make of this? Is upping the dose as linear in side effects as what I'm thinking?

Thanks.
    Where did you get your enclo? What else were you running with it? Peep the enclomiphene sticky in the TRT sub for all I know.

I've tried a few different orals. Var, dbol , tbol, probably one or two others. A couple of SARMS , maybe? Proviron of course but that is frequently part of my TRT and is safe at low doses long term, so I don't really count it.

I don't do IM because I am 56 years old and on TRT. And do NOT need any temptation to increase volume.

Thanks.
    You keep bringing up 6.25mg. For some reason, I think you are referring to Aromasin , but anyway.....

Edit: If you decide to add an oral, go with var IF you can get quality anavar . I get the feeling that you are from the UK and pharmaceutical var may be easy to source there.
    Here in the USA, the FDA is kind of frowning on anavar in regards to its prescribed usage.

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...0effectiveness.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-02-2024 at 07:31 PM.

Where did you get your enclo? What else were you running with it? Peep the enclomiphene sticky in the TRT sub for all I know.

I've tried a few different orals. Var, dbol , tbol, probably one or two others. A couple of SARMS , maybe? Proviron of course but that is frequently part of my TRT and is safe at low doses long term, so I don't really count it.

I don't do IM because I am 56 years old and on TRT. And do NOT need any temptation to increase volume.
    I got it from receptorchem as I live in UK. Could be a junk place, so don't think I'm recommending it, I have no idea. I just know it existed 10 years ago and if their business still stands now, maybe they're doing something right? Ran it alongside Lgd. That was a while ago, figured I'd dabble into real PEDS since SARMS aren't that strong/seem illogical when compared to a Test based cycle. I will take a look at the stickied thread now, thanks.

I actually got my recent gear HPLC tested, was quite happy to know that my Test E is properly dosed. Eased my mind a lot. My tactic was just to buy from 4 different places (all looked like a scam but didn't even care) and send them for HPLC testing. Despite my wreckless buying, they all came back near enough properly dosed. Unbelievable as the community goes on and on about fake stuff, they probably just have shit routines/diets. It is quite expensive to get them lab tested though, takes ages aswell.

How did you find anavar /turinabol ?

Haha, I see what you mean. I must say that doing 1.5g Test ED is giving me the best pumps and my wang is 3x bigger :P
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-02-2024 at 07:45 PM.

You keep bringing up 6.25mg. For some reason, I think you are referring to Aromasin , but anyway.....

Edit: If you decide to add an oral, go with var IF you can get quality anavar . I get the feeling that you are from the UK and pharmaceutical var may be easy to source there.
    Here in the USA, the FDA is kind of frowning on anavar in regards to its prescribed usage.

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...0effectiveness.
    Hmmm, no I did take enclomiphene. It was a 30ml bottle 12.5mg/ml and I just did 0.5ml/6.25mg everyday. The effect was nuts hence why I can't believe people are doing 45mg+.

Yes, I am in UK and thanks for the recommendation. Read the response to the other guy a few minutes ago. I get everything HPLC tested due to paranoia of our stupid community saying everything is fake haha.

I was thinking of doing Turinabol at the start of the cycle, then Anavar at the end if the cycle. (Unsure as I've already started Test E last week.)

Have you tried anavar yourself? How'd you find it?

Thanks.

Hmmm, no I did take enclomiphene. It was a 30ml bottle 12.5mg/ml and I just did 0.5ml/6.25mg everyday. The effect was nuts hence why I can't believe people are doing 45mg+.

Yes, I am in UK and thanks for the recommendation. Read the response to the other guy a few minutes ago. I get everything HPLC tested due to paranoia of our stupid community saying everything is fake haha.

I was thinking of doing Turinabol at the start of the cycle, then Anavar at the end if the cycle. (Unsure as I've already started Test E last week.)

Have you tried anavar yourself? How'd you find it?

Thanks.
    Yes, I wouldn't offer advice on var usage if I hadn't used it myself. My experience with var and t'bol was effective although I give the edge to var. I would pick one or the other. I occasionally save the orals for the last 6 weeks so of a blast since by then, I'm getting kind of burnt out.

Make sure you stay on top of your lab work.

Blog Entries
    I got it from receptorchem as I live in UK. Could be a junk place, so don't think I'm recommending it, I have no idea. I just know it existed 10 years ago and if their business still stands now, maybe they're doing something right? Ran it alongside Lgd. That was a while ago, figured I'd dabble into real PEDS since SARMS aren't that strong/seem illogical when compared to a Test based cycle. I will take a look at the stickied thread now, thanks.

I actually got my recent gear HPLC tested, was quite happy to know that my Test E is properly dosed. Eased my mind a lot. My tactic was just to buy from 4 different places (all looked like a scam but didn't even care) and send them for HPLC testing. Despite my wreckless buying, they all came back near enough properly dosed. Unbelievable as the community goes on and on about fake stuff, they probably just have shit routines/diets. It is quite expensive to get them lab tested though, takes ages aswell.

How did you find anavar /turinabol ?

Haha, I see what you mean. I must say that doing 1.5g Test ED is giving me the best pumps and my wang is 3x bigger :P
    Receptorchem is likely legit.

All drugs are easy to find with google skills and searching the labs section of this site. No urls, but everything is basically there if you try.

Volume of SERMs for HRT is massively different than for PCT. 45mg of Enclo would be nuts-o EXCEPT for that first week of restart after a legit cycle. 6.25mg to 12.5mg is a realistic daily dose for HRT for those that can make SERMs work for HRT.

Yes, I wouldn't offer advice on var usage if I hadn't used it myself. My experience with var and t'bol was effective although I give the edge to var. I would pick one or the other. I occasionally save the orals for the last 6 weeks so of a blast since by then, I'm getting kind of burnt out.

Make sure you stay on top of your lab work.
    Yeah, that's my plan too about adding it in the last 6 weeks. Are you lifting much now? How did the anavar /turinabol affect your lifts pr wise?

Yeah will do, I'm going to get my blood tests next month.

As far as my 2nd cycle goes, what's your thoughts in chucking on dhb? On top of Test E 500mg/week. I don't like all these wet/bloat inducing steroids . I'm always out at clubs/bars and getting a fat bloated face would ruin my whole thing haha. Any advice?

Thanks.

Receptorchem is likely legit.

All drugs are easy to find with google skills and searching the labs section of this site. No urls, but everything is basically there if you try.

Volume of SERMs for HRT is massively different than for PCT. 45mg of Enclo would be nuts-o EXCEPT for that first week of restart after a legit cycle. 6.25mg to 12.5mg is a realistic daily dose for HRT for those that can make SERMs work for HRT.
    Yes I agree, it's easy for me as I just HPLC test everything. As much as I agree that it is easy to find online, there's just too many variables with trusting someone's review on it without HPLC lab reports. Blood tests are useless as the user could've just used another compound. Could be a paid reviewer. Someone bashing a lab could just have a terrible routine/diet and there could be other stuff going on hormonally. The list goes on forever really :/

Yeah, I thought 6.25mg-12.5mg was a normal dose. But what is the enclomiphene dosage post cycle as a PCT? (Post blast, not a PCT for a low dose cruise cycle.) Can you give a rough outline, just need some rough ballpark figures.

Also, I said this on the message to Almostgone. I'll paste it here. "As far as my 2nd cycle goes, what's your thoughts in chucking on dhb? On top of Test E 500mg/week. I don't like all these wet/bloat inducing steroids . I'm always out at clubs/bars and getting a fat bloated face would ruin my whole thing haha. Any advice?"

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Yes I agree, it's easy for me as I just HPLC test everything. As much as I agree that it is easy to find online, there's just too many variables with trusting someone's review on it without HPLC lab reports. Blood tests are useless as the user could've just used another compound. Could be a paid reviewer. Someone bashing a lab could just have a terrible routine/diet and there could be other stuff going on hormonally. The list goes on forever really :/

Yeah, I thought 6.25mg-12.5mg was a normal dose. But what is the enclomiphene dosage post cycle as a PCT? (Post blast, not a PCT for a low dose cruise cycle.) Can you give a rough outline, just need some rough ballpark figures.

Also, I said this on the message to Almostgone. I'll paste it here. "As far as my 2nd cycle goes, what's your thoughts in chucking on dhb? On top of Test E 500mg/week. I don't like all these wet/bloat inducing steroids . I'm always out at clubs/bars and getting a fat bloated face would ruin my whole thing haha. Any advice?"

Thanks.
    No advice on DHB.

You don't "PCT" after a blast on TRT. That doesn't even make sense and makes me think you are trolling or need to do a lot more reading.

No advice on DHB.

You don't "PCT" after a blast on TRT. That doesn't even make sense and makes me think you are trolling or need to do a lot more reading.
    I got the terminology wrong. Same question but post cycle.

What's dry compounds do you recommend for a 2nd cycle?

Blog Entries
    I got the terminology wrong. Same question but post cycle.

What's dry compounds do you recommend for a 2nd cycle?
    It's not the same question. You are not making sense. Giving you the benefit of the doubt on English not being your primary language, I will point out that the formula for converting a clomid dose to an enclomiphene dose has been provided in this thread already.

Personally, I like masteron , you can search the site for my and others experience with it. Short version: it makes me look dry and vascular without tanking estrogen on its own. Also improves mental focus for me. Peep the description of the drug linked above for more. Again, search the site for more detail.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Oh man, what a thread. So glad I missed the pic (thanks AG)
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Oh man, what a thread. So glad I missed the pic (thanks AG)
    Glad to help when I can.
    Cylon357 likes this.

It's not the same question. You are not making sense. Giving you the benefit of the doubt on English not being your primary language, I will point out that the formula for converting a clomid dose to an enclomiphene dose has been provided in this thread already.

Personally, I like masteron, you can search the site for my and others experience with it. Short version: it makes me look dry and vascular without tanking estrogen on its own. Also improves mental focus for me. Peep the description of the drug linked above for more. Again, search the site for more detail.
    No, I meant answer the same question but in regards to post cycle and not blast/cruise.

Hmmm, I did see the conversion, I am still confused on why I'd take so much enclomiphene. Based on me taking 6.25mg enclomiphene and getting night sweats/achey balls, would jumping all the way up to 45mg as a PCT dose be as big a jump as I'm thinking? Side effects/reaction wise? Or are the effects somehow dialed down a lot becuase of the cycle?

Also, about pip/virgin pip. Why is a virgin muscle worse and why does it get better? I would have thought that the muscle doesn't just accept the fact that a foreign needle jamming through and pumping oil everywhere as normal after a few stabs? If so, why? What is happening biology wise for the pain to get substantially less with more stabs?

Cool, thanks for the suggestion. Masteron is typically used for a cut, but have you used it in a bulk? I know you can't really offset a bulk diets effect on water retention, however would Masteron still have that drying effect/face bloat reduction? Even if it reduces it to a small degree, I'd be happy. Just want to know if it is worth chucking in, to even offset the Test E bloat.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-05-2024 at 05:54 PM.

There's not really such a thing as "virgin" muscle. Personally, I feel that people that claim PIP because it was "virgin muscle" are either hitting a nerve, have poor injection technique, or just aren't used to injections.

There's not really such a thing as "virgin" muscle. Personally, I feel that people that claim PIP because it was "virgin muscle" are either hitting a nerve, have poor injection technique, or just aren't used to injections.
    Hmmm, okay fair enough.

Another thing. Thinking of changing up my cycle. How does this sound? (Trying to bulk/get as strong as possible.)

Test E 500mg/Week. Week 1-16. (Remember I frontloaded week 1.)
    Npp 400mg/Week. Week 3-16.
    Masteron E 400mg/week. Week 3-16.

Added Mast to help with water retention and oestrogen sides management. I do hate bloat.

Going to pin EOD starting in 3 hours/midnight. Fill them all into 1 barrel.

Any advice/critique?

Thanks.

Stick with test/mast or go with test/var.

Stick with test/mast or go with test/var.
    What is wrong with chucking in NPP?

You've run the beginner cycle twice and it worked for you. I would see how you respond to test and var.

Now you're talking about throwing in a 19-Nor or a DHT. You don't have to run them all. Pick something simple like test/mast or test/var (if you can get quality/pharma var.

Blog Entries
    What is wrong with chucking in NPP?
    That attitude right there. You don't just "chuck" in anything.

Let's flip the script here...

Every compound in your cycle should have a purpose.

So answer this question: what is the purpose of each of the compounds you propose?

Seriously, answer that. Instead of asking us "what do you think about this?", show us what you are thinking.

This exercise will help YOU decide if your cycle is good, and help us determine if you are thinking about things or just being a chimp.

So answer this question: what is the purpose of each of the compounds you propose?

Seriously, answer that. Instead of asking us "what do you think about this?", show us what you are thinking.

This exercise will help YOU decide if your cycle is good, and help us determine if you are thinking about things or just being a chimp.
    "Like"!

You've run the beginner cycle twice and it worked for you. I would see how you respond to test and var.

Now you're talking about throwing in a 19-Nor or a DHT. You don't have to run them all. Pick something simple like test/mast or test/var (if you can get quality/pharma var.
    Didn't know I got a response on this! Saw this in my email.

On my 2nd cycle I added NPP at the last 8 weeks of my cycle. It's a fast ester so I figured I'd feel out the effects in time for a possible 3rd cycle.

Yeah but don't you only run anavar for a short duration of time? Never really understood the purpose of weaker orals. I do understand that the compound will give you instant strength gains which you can use to better gain muscle, so, indirect muscle gain. With that fact alone, I was thinking of trying Anadrol . Thoughts on that?

Yeah I get the idea of throwing too many things in, but at the end of the day, stacking compounds to achieve something in 1 cycle vs not stacking and achieving it in perhaps 2 or more cycles. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but with the time on/time off in mind, we're talking about adding possibly a year of extra training/dieting etc, 1 year shaved off my life where I could've just stacked 2 compounds. I am not getting any younger, in a few years I might be dead or whatever. My issues won't be lack of muscle, it'll be stuff I can barely get a handle on like wrinkles or being too old to do stuff

I digress, but adding an extra compound. What is the big deal? To me, I just load/mix it in with the same syringe as the Test, manage the sides as per the usual, then that is all? Not much extra effort for extra gains. I don't know, haha, thoughts??

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-15-2024 at 02:58 PM.

Hi, as mentioned above, didn't know anyone responded. It was my Mother's bday last week, so yeah.

As mentioned in response to the other guy, I tried NPP at the end of cycle 2 to get a feel for it, so I can understand the side effects since I already know how to handle Test E.

To me, in simple terms, Test is the base, NPP would be the mass gainer, then in not so simple terms in regards to Mast. On paper Masteron fits in well with NPP/Test, it'll offset the effect on the gabaa receptor (Masteron is known for well-being and libido, in this case it'll also combat the cognitive sides of NPP. It would fight the bloat of NPP/Test to an extent, I HATE face bloat), as well as the Dht offering oestrogen control as Test and NPP aromatise more compared to just Test by itself. Ofcourse I have my Hcg working alongside it all to keep the wang working.

Thoughts? On paper it makes sense, or am I missing something?

I don't see a lot of people using this as a bulking cycle upon surfing the web about it, it seems quite rare and as you said, it might just be chimp like behaviour adding in random stuff.

I am unsure on if I should do a cycle stack where there aren't a lot of logs/examples. But on paper a Test E/NPP/Mast cycle sounds like a great bulking stack. Hmmm.

Thanks.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hi, as mentioned above, didn't know anyone responded. It was my Mother's bday last week, so yeah.

As mentioned in response to the other guy, I tried NPP at the end of cycle 2 to get a feel for it, so I can understand the side effects since I already know how to handle Test E.

To me, in simple terms, Test is the base, NPP would be the mass gainer, then in not so simple terms in regards to Mast. On paper Masteron fits in well with NPP/Test, it'll offset the effect on the gabaa receptor (Masteron is known for well-being and libido, in this case it'll also combat the cognitive sides of NPP. It would fight the bloat of NPP/Test to an extent, I HATE face bloat), as well as the Dht offering oestrogen control as Test and NPP aromatise more compared to just Test by itself. Ofcourse I have my Hcg working alongside it all to keep the wang working.

Thoughts? On paper it makes sense, or am I missing something?

I don't see a lot of people using this as a bulking cycle upon surfing the web about it, it seems quite rare and as you said, it might just be chimp like behaviour adding in random stuff.

I am unsure on if I should do a cycle stack where there aren't a lot of logs/examples. But on paper a Test E/NPP/Mast cycle sounds like a great bulking stack. Hmmm.

Thanks.
    I actually like the cycle by and large as designed. I wouldn't front load test or wait to start the NPP and masteron, but other than that, this is imo a good cycle.

The real goal of my question was to see if YOU knew if it is a good cycle and if so, why? You answered this well enough to me to indicate that you have at least the foundational understanding of this cycle and why this and that.

I say run it and log your results!

I actually like the cycle by and large as designed. I wouldn't front load test or wait to start the NPP and masteron , but other than that, this is imo a good cycle.

The real goal of my question was to see if YOU knew if it is a good cycle and if so, why? You answered this well enough to me to indicate that you have at least the foundational understanding of this cycle and why this and that.

I say run it and log your results!
    Thanks man, appreciate the insight. I will be logging my results, hope it goes well!

One thing though, I am finding that I don't need any ancillaries/supplements. Like, none. I am unsure on if I'm just responding very well, especially in keeping with my experiences with my previous cycles. All I ever did was 0.25mg Arimidex EOD, then, that was it? Oh and the Hcg ofcourse. I see other people's logs/experiences and they just have mountains upon mountains of ancillaries/supplements/blah blah, I am not dismissing them, but I wonder if I'm missing out and I've just got thicker skin where I think that what other people would call a harsh side effect, I'm just thinking that I'm feeling under the weather HAHA. (People usually go by "feel", I can't do that for the above mentioned reasons. Though, I am aware that I am quite early in my cycle, except, my previous cycle with NPP at the end was the same in terms of not needing any assistance. Could be different this time with the addition of Masteron (which shouldn't negatively impact the cycle, if anything it will help any side effect anyways), so I'll wait and see.)

In other words, for my cycle as outlined above, what ancillaries/supplements do you recommend I look into? I have 1 compound from each receptor family (Testosterone , DHT, 19nors 17b.) Ofcourse I will get my bloods checked deeper into the cycle to better explain what I need, but for the time leading up to it I want some kind of support whether or not I think I need it. I am going to use Tudca as I wanted to try Anadrol , but that is a supplement to manage an oral addition, not my actual injectable stack.

It is weird that I feel fine when others are half dead on these compounds. I guess everyone is different, but still?? 19nors are meant to be tough for everyone. All my steroids are proper as I got them HPLC tested. Hmmm.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-16-2024 at 06:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks man, appreciate the insight. I will be logging my results, hope it goes well!

One thing though, I am finding that I don't need any ancillaries/supplements. Like, none. I am unsure on if I'm just responding very well, especially in keeping with my experiences with my previous cycles. All I ever did was 0.25mg Arimidex EOD, then, that was it? Oh and the Hcg ofcourse. I see other people's logs/experiences and they just have mountains upon mountains of ancillaries/supplements/blah blah, I am not dismissing them, but I wonder if I'm missing out and I've just got thicker skin where I think that what other people would call a harsh side effect, I'm just thinking that I'm feeling under the weather HAHA. (People usually go by "feel", I can't do that for the above mentioned reasons. Though, I am aware that I am quite early in my cycle, except, my previous cycle with NPP at the end was the same in terms of not needing any assistance. Could be different this time with the addition of Masteron (which shouldn't negatively impact the cycle, if anything it will help any side effect anyways), so I'll wait and see.)

In other words, for my cycle as outlined above, what ancillaries/supplements do you recommend I look into? I have 1 compound from each receptor family (Testosterone , DHT, 19nors 17b.) Ofcourse I will get my bloods checked deeper into the cycle to better explain what I need, but for the time leading up to it I want some kind of support whether or not I think I need it. I am going to use Tudca as I wanted to try Anadrol , but that is a supplement to manage an oral addition, not my actual injectable stack.

It is weird that I feel fine when others are half dead on these compounds. I guess everyone is different, but still?? 19nors are meant to be tough for everyone. All my steroids are proper as I got them HPLC tested. Hmmm.

Thanks.
    I recommend going through Autstinite's stickies and finding the one on supplements. Do those things.

I recommend going through Autstinite's stickies and finding the one on supplements. Do those things.
    I did have a look before, no idea on what I need. But since I survived my last cycles without it, it doesn't really seem necessary right?

Also, what's your thoughts on swapping Npp at week 8 to Tren A? Tren A 8 weeks until end of cycle. Then it'll be Test, Mast, Tren which is a known cycle.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I did have a look before, no idea on what I need. But since I survived my last cycles without it, it doesn't really seem necessary right?

Also, what's your thoughts on swapping Npp at week 8 to Tren A? Tren A 8 weeks until end of cycle. Then it'll be Test, Mast, Tren which is a known cycle.

Thanks.

Thanks.
    You decide what is necessary. When you get input and then say "but I don't need that" then you will stop getting input.

You aren't ready for tren. I personally would not touch tren unless you have a financial interest in looking like a phenom. But, a lot of people love it and use it regularly. I've not used it and don't see that changing.

Stick to your cycle and get on with running it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information