Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Did I pin the ventrogluteal? (Picture of BUTT)

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pin Test into fatty tissue (anywhere (this will be fun to hear responses)) and don't worry about so many other complications that arise by sticking an object into LBM.Test is a hormone, slow acting, adipose tissue injections are also slow to be absorbed...synchrony achieved.
    Last edited by Quester; 06-16-2024 at 09:01 PM.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Just dropped in to see Hairy Ass Crack photo but it's gone??? Ay
    Cylon357 likes this.

SuperVegeta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You decide what is necessary. When you get input and then say "but I don't need that" then you will stop getting input.

You aren't ready for tren . I personally would not touch tren unless you have a financial interest in looking like a phenom. But, a lot of people love it and use it regularly. I've not used it and don't see that changing.

Stick to your cycle and get on with running it.
    Nice reply, much appreciated. I tried to like your messages, but it doesn't work. I've heard others complaining but I just wanted to let you know as you can't exactly "rep" someone like on the bb.com forums.

Another thing, as a first time user of Masteron , I am a little worried about the hair loss stuff. I have thick black hair and not experiencing any hair loss/thinning/receding. I have the exact opposite issue where my hairline is almost connecting to my eyebrows haha.

Questions:
    1. How soon do you start getting those hair effects if you're predisposed to hair loss? At what point? Early as 1 week or as late as 2 months? Rough timeline would be appreciated so I know what to look out for. I just don't want to wake up one day and have clumps falling out.

2. Since my hair is ridiculously thick, how do I know when Masteron won't be giving the hair side effects? (Like how do I know I am good to go with this compound?)

3. With my current thick hair in mind, do you reckon I should take hair loss/support supplements as a preventative measure?

I have been on Masteron at 400mg/week for roughly 2 weeks (double dosed the first 2 doses as a frontload too). Is it a good sign that I am not getting any side effects at all, including hair? Or is this too early to say?

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperVegeta; 06-22-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Pin Test into fatty tissue (anywhere (this will be fun to hear responses)) and don't worry about so many other complications that arise by sticking an object into LBM.Test is a hormone, slow acting, adipose tissue injections are also slow to be absorbed...synchrony achieved.
    Hmmm, so what's your reasoning for not doing IM injections? Convenience? Honestly, I've got a groove with the quads/ventros. They feel great now, next to no post injection pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    Just dropped in to see Hairy Ass Crack photo but it's gone??? Ay
    It wasn't hairy, it was mostly a shadow. It was static from my pants. I would put the picture up again but I'd probably get banned. It honestly didn't look that bad, just kept the rest of the butt in the picture for reference points as if I just zoomed in all the way it would look like an arbitrary patch of skin, could've been a guys lat looks wise.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVegeta View Post
    Nice reply, much appreciated. I tried to like your messages, but it doesn't work. I've heard others complaining but I just wanted to let you know as you can't exactly "rep" someone like on the bb.com forums.

Another thing, as a first time user of Masteron , I am a little worried about the hair loss stuff. I have thick black hair and not experiencing any hair loss/thinning/receding. I have the exact opposite issue where my hairline is almost connecting to my eyebrows haha.

Questions:
    1. How soon do you start getting those hair effects if you're predisposed to hair loss? At what point? Early as 1 week or as late as 2 months? Rough timeline would be appreciated so I know what to look out for. I just don't want to wake up one day and have clumps falling out.

2. Since my hair is ridiculously thick, how do I know when Masteron won't be giving the hair side effects? (Like how do I know I am good to go with this compound?)

3. With my current thick hair in mind, do you reckon I should take hair loss/support supplements as a preventative measure?

I have been on Masteron at 400mg/week for roughly 2 weeks (double dosed the first 2 doses as a frontload too). Is it a good sign that I am not getting any side effects at all, including hair? Or is this too early to say?

Thanks.
    No clue on hair loss, that ship sailed long ago for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information