oosean is offline Junior Member

Great Gains Up Top Minimal Down Below, Normal?

I WORKED HARD ON MY LEGS. i MEAN REALY KILLED THEM, BUT I DID NOT GET MUCH GAINS THERE, BUT MY CHEST, LATS, DELTS, AND ARMS EXPLODED. MY GENES ARE GOOD FOR GROWTH BUT i WANT TRUNKS FOR LEGS. i TOOK 10 WEEKS OF ENANTHATE AND GAINED 25 POUNDS. i AM TAKING 10 WEEKS OFF THEN WANTING TO START MY DECA ,WINNI, TEST CYCLE, BUT i DONT WANT TO HAVE A GIGANTIC TORSO AND TWIGS DOWN THERE. SHOULD I JUST NOT TAKE ANOTHER CYCLE AND JUST STAY WHERE I AM AT. WHAT RESULTS DO YOU THINK THIS TYPE OF CYCLE WILL GIVE. i HAVE HEARD MIX RESULTS ON IT.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well if you HONESTLY worked legs hard then maybe you just need to train them differently. Or sometimes people explode on certain parts and lag in the other and then pull them up later. Maybe next time focus on you legs more than your upper body and you should notice a difference.

Thanks, I Will.

I assume you tried high rep (20 or so) squat sets?

I Tried Reps Of 6 Then To 8 But Not Too Heavy, About 85% But I Went Till I Was Past Parallel. As Deep As Possible.

Quote Originally Posted by oosean
    I Tried Reps Of 6 Then To 8 But Not Too Heavy, About 85% But I Went Till I Was Past Parallel. As Deep As Possible.
    I think if you ask around, you'll hear a lot of people have had better success with high rep squats. Maybe post something in the training forum to get feedback.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    there are some good guys in the training forum who can give you some ideas on changing your leg routine

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If you're not almost sick (if not puking ) on leg day then you're not training hard enough!I train legs harder than anyone i've ever seen and the thing that really makes me sore for days is jumping hack squats. I'll put 2 plates on each side of the machine, go to the bottom and EXPLODE as hard as you can upward. I usually top out @ the top for the firts few reps. When you come back down go immediately into the squat position and do it again. I like 4 sets of 6 and i can't hardly sit down later that day!

THANKS, THATS SOUND LIKE A BAD ASS WORKOUT, I HAVE ALREADY PUKED ONCE AND I HAVE TO SIT DOWN SOMETIMES WHILE WORKING OUT, USUALLY DURING LEG PRESS BECAUSE I PACK THE WAIT ON. mY ONLY CONCER IS THAT WITH MY NEXT CYCLE I WILL STILL GET GIANT UP TOP EVEN IF I CONCENTRATE MORE LEGS. hOW SHOULD I LIFT UP TOP DURING MY NEXT CYCLE, EXCLUDING MY ARMS(FOR ALL I CARE MY ARMS CAN GROW AS MUCH AS THEY WANT, JUST NOT MY CHEST, SHOULDERS OR BACK)

Thread Information