leannrough is offline New Member

Question cycle or not to cycle

hey guys well i have read alot of post and caught up on my reading studied hard .My question is I'm 38 been workin out hard eating right workout 3 times a week got advice from gym trainers and get lots of rest .I have been workin out for 2 years now with very little gains **** I can eat like a horse but don't get any bigger infact the more i exercise the more i loose 5/9 150 on the slim side very little muscle improvement I ask myself why i do all this for nothing I feel more down then ever before .......... Should i start on some gear something I didn't want to do but will try or keep at it...??? I would want to cycle with the best results first cycle not sure test cyp and eq or test eth and eq then last 2 weeks sust.... would like some advice on this thanks guys

Bump??????

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro, if you feel that you have hit the wall and done everything you can natural, why not? research test cyp, l-dex, nolv, and clomid ..... 10 week test cyp cycle excellant for a first

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Well not to flame at all but asymmdetrical1, he couldn;t possible have hit a wall, he says hes been training for two years with very little gains, i would disagree with the idea thats its time to hit the sauce. Although at 38 natty test may be low, if he has experienced such little results after two years of training then something in his diet and/or trsining regime needs to be examined closely. The solution may not be to juice. For arguements sake imagine an 18 yr old kid came in here and posted what lean n rough did, he would have go ttorn apart with flames......I dont know just my own 2 cents.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Well not to flame at all but asymmdetrical1, he couldn;t possible have hit a wall, he says hes been training for two years with very little gains, i would disagree with the idea thats its time to hit the sauce. Although at 38 natty test may be low, if he has experienced such little results after two years of training then something in his diet and/or trsining regime needs to be examined closely. The solution may not be to juice. For arguements sake imagine an 18 yr old kid came in here and posted what lean n rough did, he would have go ttorn apart with flames......I dont know just my own 2 cents.
    I agree. bro if you want to gain weight and haven't been then you need to work on your diet and eat more. up your protein and clean carbs. Eat big, eat often and yoiu will get bigger! also you might want to try and get in the gym 5 days a week if your schedule permits. you could go to the doctor to get your test levels checked if you think they might be low. goood luck

I have a great workout course 45 to 1 hour a day three times a week and my diet is high protein low carbs ?????? can anyone ass three cents to that?

oooop's I mean add 3 cents

low carbs will not help you gain muscle!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    i agree with you bro, if he was 18 my answer would have been different....i will give this guy the benefit of the doubt that he is a true ectomorph

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Work on diet and training. Something is not right. We all think we have the perfect diet and training down, but if your not gaining, there is a problem. Simple as that.

I think I found the problem he said he is on a low carb diet. This would be ok for cutting, but if you want to add muscle you need a good deal of carbs. I'm trying to get around 400-450 right now durring my 1st cycle. go visit the diet forum and check out mike xxl's lean mass diet.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=39010
    here is the link. there are some other good outlines in there. you might post your diet and get some help there. I'll bet you will find the answer to your lack of gains within your diet. good luck bro

Thread Information