Thread: Please help!!!!

DAVEJM is offline New Member

Please help!!!!

Ok,i need big help,i injected 200mg of deca in my delt last saturday and about an hour later i got like a blood rush to my head which kept happening at intervals,went to hospital(to be safe)they said i was fine,but by then it had gone away.Tuesday i injected same aain though this time in left quad,everything was fine never had any problems.About 4 hours ago i nject another 200mg in my right quad and a hour later i nearly crash the car cause i get this rush to my head,also my body goes all tingly just for a few seconds.I've been getting it for the last few hours now and i'm scared ****tless,please tell me what it is,am i gonna colapse,it feels that way.When i injected my quad i pulled back the plunger and got air bubbles but i did pull the needle out a couple of mm while doing this so maybe hit a vein as i moved needle around?Help

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    are u running any test with the deca ?

did you aspirate when you shot in your delts?

there may be something non AAS related giving you these lightheaded feelings, get an MRI or talk to a trusted medical professional.

Yeah i tryed to aspirate my delt but the needle was moving in and out as i did it.
    No its nothing else its definatley this.
    I'm sure i read if you hit a vein you get dizzy spells,is this right if so ow long is it gonna last.

ive only hit a vein once or twice that i can remember, and i only felt lightheaded for the 20 mins or so afterwards... nothing like you're describing.

Froggy is offline Member
    I believe if you hit a vein, it would be more of an immediate reaction. I am wondering if all your deca is really deca?

Its defanatly deca i know a lot who are taking same stuff.
    Come on people please help,i may be dying here!!!!!!!!

you're not dying, and if u really thought you were, youd be in a doctors office by now.

talk to a nurse or doc that you know or make an appt. with one.

i dont know what else i can possibly tell you.

PM DOC M, hes a knowledgable bro.

come on,there must be others out there with an idea what this is.

thats not really helping me right now is it.

Froggy is offline Member
    Try injecting in your @ss.

again not realy helping me RIGHT NOW!

like i siad, PM

DOC M

no respnse

give it some time... im sure he gets lots of PMs daily...

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if you have just his a nerve?

Ok,i've just read the increased heartrate thread,some people are saying it could just be the worry of taking the gear.Could this be my problem,i was really worried about taking it so maybe thats what caused my feelings.Do you think it could be the case.

Seems to have past now,i feel fine.I've injected three time and this has happened twice.I'm really worried don't think i'll be doing it again till i find out what it is.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just got your PM..Just for future reference, I do not spend 24 hours on AR, so if you don't get a response in 5 minutes, it just means I haven't read the PM yet..As Monstercojones said, I get a lot of PM's everyday..

After reading the thread, I think it is very unlikely that you have hit a vein 2x..Have you ever had these symptoms before injecting gear?? I think a lot of it can be attributed to apprehension, stress from injecting yourself, and the quality of your gear..What brand is it??

You are not going to die from this..But, if you continue to have these symptoms, especially if you almost wrecked your car, then you need to STOP the injections..You could possibly be having a reaction to the Deca ..Anytime you inject a foreign substance into your body, there always exists the chance for a negative reaction..

Are you totally familiar with all of the injection protocols?? If you are following them then that can be ruled out as a possible cause..Also, who put your cycle together for you and what all does it consist of?? What are your stats??

If you insist on continuing with the cycle, I would suggest you take your heart rate and blood pressure several times a day for the next several days..Log that information in a notebook..On your injection day, do the same thing, except take an additional reading immediately prior to your injection, and a few minutes after your injection once you have calmeed down from having to jab yourself with a needle..Compare these readings and see if you notice any great differential in the data..Post this information up in this thread and PM me so I can take a look at it..I want this info in the thread so everyone can see it..Thanks!

Doc M

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious to know if you know your gear is 100% legit??? If not, got knows what your injecting....Be very careful.

OK yes i know all injection prossedures.
    No i have never had these symtoms before injecting.
    I think it may be that i've worried myself sick.As i was really really worried about injecting myself.But would just worry,give me these symtoms.Every little twich i feel just now it makes me go funny cause i think its something to do with the injection,and i go all tense and start feeling hot and bothered.
    Or could it be an allergic reaction to the deca ,have you heard of these symtoms before.
    The deca is norma stuff.Its defanately the real stuff not fake
    The deca is working cause i've put on 5 pounds already and i'm lifting more.
    As for my stats,i'm 6foot 3,270lbs and about 19%bodyfat.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Dave bro you need to calm down guy! I know its scary but its not a hard choice to make. If i had a reaction like you are having i would stop AS ASAP and get to the doc's again. Be completely honest with him and tell him what happened. He will then take the right blood tests and find out what happend. If your blood work comes back ok, i would suggest you stop the deca you have and switch to something else, or maybe change your supplier. You might trust him but your gear is getting handled more times than you think by people you " don't " know.... Health first bro! Good luck

houseofpain is offline Banned
    wow i would have stopped

Thread Information