bigbob12 is offline New Member

DECA questions....

alright im considering a test/deca cycle, which is quite common

Has anyone had experience with PCT after this cycle, is HCG "necessary"? or could i get away with just a lot of nolva/clomid.

also, I read that deca raises progesterone levels, how can one combat this, is it as simple as using nolva...or does nolva have no effect on progest.?
    whats the best drug for during the cycle to keep gyno away?

thanks!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbob12

Has anyone had experience with PCT after this cycle, is HCG "necessary"? or could i get away with just a lot of nolva/clomid.

also, I read that deca raises progesterone levels, how can one combat this, is it as simple as using nolva...or does nolva have no effect on progest.?

thanks!
    is this is your first cycle?? test only is usually recommended for a first, but test/deca is ok...first off HCG usage will be determined by length of cycle, it its your standard 10-12 wk cycle it is usually not necessary... you are right that deca does raise progesterone levels, however anti-estrogens such as, nolva do not help...in the case of progesterone gyno you need bromocriptine, but if you can not get it look into vit b6...before you start your cycle search test/deca cycles, PCT, anti-e's, and vitamin b6 to get a better idea and completely answer all of your questions...

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbob12

thanks!
    I just did the same cycle and hcg was necessary for me. deca shuts you down hard. for progesterone related sides I used dostinex 2x a week. or you can use bromocriptine ed. Its a little harder on you but very effective. use nolva at least 10 mg. ed for the estrogen sides you may exp from the test. give pct 3 to4 weeks

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    also bigbob you'll want to run your test higher than the deca
    for example:

test enth: 500 mg ew
    deca:400 mg ew
    then run your test for at least one week longer. I personally ran it 3 weeks longer. then start your pct 2 weeks after last shot.

Thread Information