irishpride408 is offline Junior Member

winny and some drinks

whats up guys i know this has come up and i have checked other threads just would like some fresh imput. Age 33 215 5'9 not sure of bf% been lifting steady 3 - 5 times give or take the ocassional day or 2 recovering off days fot the last 4 years. previous cycles of 1 10 week 500 test e and 1 12 week 500 test e cycles. im now on 500 test e 12 weeks adding oral winny week 9 thru 14 then starting pct right after was told clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20. question i have is going to daytona for bike week next month and its gonna be hard to not drink @ all at least one night, beer only not liquor. i don't drink anymore i enjoy working out much more. just curiuos as 2 the beers and the winny since winny being live toxic, i know it won't kill me but anything i should be concerned about. or anything i should take with it Thanks in advance

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, it will be EZ NOT to drink..just tell yourself "hey i'm on cycle and my liver enzymes are already on the high side why stress it more with a few beers that is not going to do a damn thing fo rme but raise my liver enzymes that much Higher"....te st E and and winny??..you dont eed any beer bro...My opinion.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    1 or 2 beers won't kill you, but then again what is 1-2 beers going to do you besides give you a taste of what you can't have? (Unless your a light weight and get buzzed off of two beers lol)

Dinosaur is offline Member
    no booze. dedication is the key to this sport.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You shouldnt drink on cycle. But i guess youre already taking a week off from the gym to go down and watch races. You know youre going to drink bro. On cycle is go time. But if youre going to drink...it wont kill you.

sweet thanks for all the input. actually not taking off for a week i"ll find a gym there to workout in. not a light weight either i've been known to drink a case without burping. LOL but havent done that in a long time basically eating right working out staying healthy is my game now. but like i said i am meeting up with some friends that i havent seen in a really long time and it would be hard not to have a few drinks with them. thanks again for all the input and by the way the winny doses are 50 mg a day. any thoughts on those doses for pct

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpride408 View Post
    sweet thanks for all the input. actually not taking off for a week i"ll find a gym there to workout in. not a light weight either i've been known to drink a case without burping. LOL but havent done that in a long time basically eating right working out staying healthy is my game now. but like i said i am meeting up with some friends that i havent seen in a really long time and it would be hard not to have a few drinks with them. thanks again for all the input and by the way the winny doses are 50 mg a day. any thoughts on those doses for pct
    I'm doing the exact same cycle right now.

Winny schedule looks good. That's exactly how I'm running it.

Your PCT is fine. Correct doses. Maybe take 100mg of clomid on the first day and then 50mg for the next 2 weeks. Most people like to start the PCT in that fashion..

Hope that helps, good luck.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    are you traveling out of state?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    youll be ok

yes armour it's out of state. thanks for the replies, i knew i would be fine just wanted to here from other that have drank on shit. Hey seriousmass should i run that pct for three weeks or 4 thanks gain

hey seriuosmass one other question i have 50 mg winnies should i break them in half and take half am and half pm or just eat the whole thing in the am Thanks

Thread Information