40something is offline New Member

Exclamation How Do I lower my T levels for blood test?

I spoke with my new doc who knows HRT and told him that I was put on it at level 410. He didn't blink and is ordering a blood test for me in a couple of weeks. I told him that I was on the injectable and switched to creme for acne reasons, and am feeling good about working out again, and cleaning my diet.

since HRT is very expensive, if my local doctor orders it, it is covered by my insurance! I have to make sure my T levels are low.

1. How soon before the blood work should I stop the creme? I hate stopping it, but need to drop the levels.

2. I have read alot about staying up late, drinking beer, etc....I am not fond of breaking some good newly formed habits. Anyone have any sound advice on how to show up for the test with low levels?

3. Should I stop my Zinc supplementation? Change my diet?

thanks,

40something...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I hate this and dont condone this, but if you did a small cycle and stopped w/o pct....youre level will be low. But you'd have to make sure you shut down your own production. Or, maybe take 100mg/day of proviron for a while and cold turkey stop....I dont know. I can realte to this though.

D

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    get some fina and do it heavy for like 2 weeks. that will definately shut u down hard. it did me now im on HRT. lol

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    attempt to have your levels checked at the end of hte day, cuz your T level is highest in the morning. overtrain like a sumbitch for a week straight. stay up as long as you can before your test also. these factors will help lower your test level......Also watch a chick flick 10 times...jk

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    D is right - the only sure route is getting levels checked at end of cycle after your HPTA is shut down

how long does androgel last in your system? would stopping a week before the blood test be enough to have the T levels drop?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    never used androgel -only orals and injectables - will bump for info

my last injection was about 400mg Test Cyp, 2 weeks ago....it was supposed to be only 200mg TRT....

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Just do high dose dbol for like, a week or so. Get the blood test a few days afterward, and your t-levels will probably be below 100.

does arimidex work post cycle...gotta get that level very low....

Quote Originally Posted by 40something
    does arimidex work post cycle...gotta get that level very low....
    It'll work at any time, but it won't be ideal for you. You don't want to prevent test from aromatizing, as that will give higher levels of testosterone .
    Seriously, start a fina cycle one week before your blood test, then as soon as your blood has been drawn, turn that cycle into a fina/prop cycle and run it as normal.

Thread Information