Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    **** i dont get it boys........im not tryin to flame but Bull cmon bro............for all the advice u give could u look a little better?
    Bro, he is coming after you. I wouldn't post again

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    hey bull, have you done any cutting cycles since the pics???you are a big dude, but I think with a little less water you would look HUGE

Da Bull is offline Banned
    **** i dont get it boys........im not tryin to flame but Bull cmon bro............for all the advice u give could u look a little better?
    Those pics were taken in the 11th week of a heavy bulk cycle....sorry if I didn't look like Arnold for you.How does being bloated and giving advice go hand in hand?Because I'm bloated,does that make me stupid??

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    lets see some present pictures......................

houseofpain is offline Banned
    da bull is one of the smartest folks on this board....i welcome his advice anytime....he has helped me on several occasions and never steered me wrong.....this should be an interesting post....

Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    hey bull, have you done any cutting cycles since the pics???you are a big dude, but I think with a little less water you would look HUGE
    Yeah bro...I'm 238@ 11% bf right now.

im not doubting his knowledge all im sayin is that u think somehtin that smart would look a little more like arnold and less like tony soprano

i know you all thought the same thing.............keep im mind i do respect what he says

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Just think of him as a trainer.

Do you think any of Mike Tyson's trainers could look better than him or kick his azz. I don't think so. What makes you think he does not give good info based on his appearance in that picture??? Experience goes a long way Bro.

Jackman is offline Banned
    lets see some present pictures......................
    Instead of running your mouth how about you post some.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Those pics were taken in the 11th week of a heavy bulk cycle....sorry if I didn't look like Arnold for you.How does being bloated and giving advice go hand in hand?Because I'm bloated,does that make me stupid??
    I wouldn't take the shet personal, he is probably 5'9' 140lbs. Let see if he's even got the balls to post some pics...

jackman please

russ waht did i say about you bro?? whats all the hatin about

Jackman is offline Banned
    Cause this is a board to learn, not to start talking **** about people.

no **** talk intended, just tryin to help the dabull out. That man has answered many of my Question. - one of the smartest dudes out here. No flame

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Instead of running your mouth how about you post some.
    no **** rjf

da bull is one of the smartest folks on this board and i welcome his advice any time. he has helped me on numerous occasions. oh did i mention he is in his 40's and still does reps with the 200lb dumbbells on the bench. wow 40's man. so RFJ call him when you are 40 and post your #'s....

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    he is 43.. thats a big dude

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    no **** rjf
    Agreed! DaBull has helped me on several occassions and has been totally awesome to all of us. That kinda comment is uncalled for. Even if you are not going to be a nice guy, then at least have some respect for the folks helping here. You don't have to be a miracle bodybuilder to give good opinions... How many boxing coaches u see actually looks like Mike Tyson?

Anyway, I think DaBull is a big ole hunk! So there ya go!

PS. I hope i didn't offend ya DB... (it's the repressed homo inside me causing the prob!)

RJF lets see some pics bro....not flamin just curious....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    im not doubting his knowledge all im sayin is that u think somehtin that smart would look a little more like arnold and less like tony soprano

i know you all thought the same thing.............keep im mind i do respect what he says

What in the hell does looking like Tony Soprano have to do with Knowledge? Bro, You have some nerve talking to one of our most respected members like that. go look at some of his stats on the weight he puts up. So, because I'm only 165 means, I don't know what I'm talking about? Man, this pisses me off. You not only owe Da bull and apology, but the entire board.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    come on RJ where are the pics

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What in the hell does looking like Tony Soprano have to do with Knowledge? Bro, You have some nerve talking to one of our most respected members like that. go look at some of his stats on the weight he puts up. So, because I'm only 165 means, I don't know what I'm talking about? Man, this pisses me off. You not only owe Da bull and apology, but the entire board.
    couldnt have said it better myself.....YEAH

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

lets see your pics big guy.........until then ou have no right to criticize someone who has the balls to post a pic.....also you might need to leave the country...da bull's organization stretches from coast to coast......

hes coming after you sucka

I agree, an apology to the dabull at least. On this board he is the man. Never had a question that went un answered by him. With the knowledge he carries, I don't care what he looks like. Give him some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    lets see your pics big guy.........until then ou have no right to criticize someone who has the balls to post a pic.....also you might need to leave the country...da bull's organization stretches from coast to coast......

hes coming after you sucka
    you know i'm smack squre in the middle

da bull knows his **** and he has helped most of the people on the board in some way or another.he is a very smart guy that could prolly **** you up..stop talkin ****

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    you know i'm smack squre in the middle

oh fo sho.........we got the west coast afilliation as well

well, honestly, i'm an internet tough guy...you all know the type right? I think it is cool to try to act tough when not a soul will ever see what i look like. Ya'll should back off though, i reped 135 on bench yesterday WITHOUT A SPOT...yeah, that's right, ya'll come near me and i'll show you what my 14" arms can do...

oh, okay, that clarifies things

Let me sum it up before this turns into a 10 page thread. All the bro's who know Da bull knows he's as smart as they come. No arguing the point. He also is one strong mother FKCER. But, put all that aside. IF you knew him personally, you know there isn't a better all round guy. I can't even begin to tell you what he has done for me, and for that I say thanks.

Let me sum it up before this turns into a 10 page thread. All the bro's who know Da bull knows he's as smart as they come. No arguing the point. He also is one strong mother FKCER. But, put all that aside. IF you knew him personally, you know there isn't a better all round guy. I can't even begin to tell you what he has done for me, and for that I say thanks.
    nicely done

p.s. will you marry me?
    for sure, except for the last part

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he wont post on here again.... prolly going to make a new name too.....

anyways....IMO bull looks great..... put anyone on a big bulk cycle and lets see if they have 6-pack abs and buldging biceps by week 11..... thats not the way it works..... sounds like this guy hasta do some more research

for sure, except for the last part
    you bastard!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Thanks for all the support bros..it's really appreciated...it truly is.But lets let this thread die and go back to answering questions and helping each other out.That's what we're all here for right?

Thanks again brothers.

DB

relax everoyne honestly relax............. i never said anything personel and in fact I HAVE ALREADY CLEARED THIS UP WITH DA BULL. so please dont insult my intelligence.
    1) I never doubted the man's knowlwedge, im sure he helped all you and he will help me to
    2) to all u saying lets see pics, i defeintely would but i dont have a digital camera. i have nothing to hide..........im tryin to learn on this board just like the rest of you.
    3) for anyone interested my stats are 5'9 190,21 years old. Max bench is 250....... squat is about 375. i hope this cleared things up considering u all are more offeneded then the man himself

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thanks for all the support bros..it's really appreciated...it truly is.But lets let this thread die and go back to answering questions and helping each other out.That's what we're all here for right?

Thanks again brothers.

DB
    The epitome of class

palequail is offline Banned
    Don't worry buddy...If anyone is coming after you it is Me before the bull and I think we would have a good brawl..I"m only about 12lbs heavier than you.....haha...JK

big_mike is offline Member
    relax everoyne honestly relax............. i never said anything personel and in fact I HAVE ALREADY CLEARED THIS UP WITH DA BULL. so please dont insult my intelligence.
    1) I never doubted the man's knowlwedge, im sure he helped all you and he will help me to
    2) to all u saying lets see pics, i defeintely would but i dont have a digital camera. i have nothing to hide..........im tryin to learn on this board just like the rest of you.
    3) for anyone interested my stats are 5'9 190,21 years old. Max bench is 250....... squat is about 375. i hope this cleared things up considering u all are more offeneded then the man himself
    that's right buddy,
    don't post your pics, and slap on those knee pads, cuz it's time to BROWN NOSE.
    hope you learned your lesson.
    DON'T TALK SHI* you can't back up.

Again I Wasnt Tryin To Flame Anyone, Im Just Tryin To Learn I Hope U All Understnad

im not brown nosin anyone u tool shed, im just speakin the truth...............**** DB realized what i was sayin and he even understands............just cause noone cares about you doesnt mean u can come on these boards and write what you want. so

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information