Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xenithon is offline Member
    hopefully the dust has settled now. as i mentioned before I was never aiming to diss everyone, just trying to gather as many opinions as possible and to iron out and conflicting ideas i heard from different places. any disrespect picked up was truely not meant.

when you say the gains are minimal - do you mean like 1kg minimal or like 5kg minimal? I will be very happy with 5kg good muscle. also, does it make a difference if i am first time user? i have heard that first time you usually grow fairly well, and thus you do not have to hit the harder gear yet.

i was thinking of d-bol tablets (sold here as anabol) but the side effects on both the liver and skin are way too hectic. same with sus. winny i heard was great but I know it is terrible from the liver. that's why i am looking for something low to fairly strong with minimal side effects, as mentioned by AlexG. is there anything else with little effects on skin/liver like prima/deca , which may be slightly more anabolic ?

Mike Guest
    Here's two suggestions:

Deca /Winny

Deca 400-600
    wks 1-10

Winny 25mg/day
    wks 5-10

Winny being only 25mg/day and 5wks in duration is a very minor winny cycle that would be relatively well tolerated by your liver - and risks may be eleviated in part by adding milk thistle at 800mgs/day starting 10days before winny and ending 10days after

Also - this cycle negates a need for nolv

Suggestion 2:

EQ/Deca

Deca 400-600mg
    EQ 400-600mg
    wks 1-10

If concerned about gyno add liquidex into cycle.

Clomid post cycle.

M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information