number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

what do u guys think of this

whats up guys,
    im considering doing a cycle, i dont know if itll be neccessary tho for me in order fo me to play but i want to see what u guys think of this

10 weeks
    1-10 2 shots/week deca
    1-5 2 shots / weel prop

any suggestions would be greatly appreciatted!
    do i need pct? should i add anything? should i change the timing?
    thanks again
    john

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Go to the steroid forum, that is a horrible cycle. They'll help you out.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes you don't even have dosages listed, prop need to be eod or ed .

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    And you need to run to the test longer than deca , not the other way around. And yes you do need pct for sure.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thanks for the advice.
    my main priority is to keep my gains. i would rather gain 10 lbs and keep it and be strong than gain 20 and keep 5. i also need to get faster. i dont know where to start. i heard deca is mad good for athletes, i already bought 2 bottles of that but i havent started. i heard instead of doing 2 shots/week for 10 weeks, to do 1 shot/week for 20 weeks, and that i would keep much more of my gains. is this true and what else can i take that would work with this.

well first off drugs are not measured in "shots". We have no clue how much is in one of your shots. Also deca will bloat you and put on a lot of water weight. If you have a drug test within 18 months of taking it you are screwed as well. And the whole point of pct is to keep your gains. You need to go and read around the steroid forum and learn. I already told you that once so go do it before you start and have no clue what you are doing.

what about 200mg/week of deca
    along with 200 mg/week of primobolan ?

i dont know for how long. i have 2 bottles of deca already so how long should i do the primo?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    what about 200mg/week of deca
    along with 200 mg/week of primobolan ?

i dont know for how long. i have 2 bottles of deca already so how long should i do the primo?

get some test bro.....if you can afford primo, you can easily afford test. 200mg of deca isnt gonna do a thing but shut you down and promote collagen synthesis. Run 400-500mg of test a week for 10 to 12 weeks. although it is best that we know your stats first.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    get some test bro.....if you can afford primo, you can easily afford test. 200mg of deca isnt gonna do a thing but shut you down and promote collagen synthesis. Run 400-500mg of test a week for 10 to 12 weeks. although it is best that we know your stats first.
    exactly. the deca will give you a nice limp dick though if thats what your wanting. Go with test like wolfy said, then maybe add some primo in there. I say screw deca

skribbble is offline Member
    Why do so many people post about wanting deca and playing football?!

every1 at my gym says deca is mad good for athletes.every1 in this forum hates on deca pretty badly. whats so bad about it?

i had my first spring practice today and i think im gonna be successful even without juice so im gonna hold off for a while. im also 18 so i should hold off anyways. im still gonna post tho so i can learn as much as possible.
    im 5'11" 190.

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Why do so many people post about wanting deca and playing football?!
    really couldnt tell ya. not even good lean gains. the only advantage it has is on the joints. but theres better medicine for that.

imo deca is the worst football steroid . mainly cuz detection.

Thread Information