DerDon is offline Junior Member

Where the NYR fans at??

Callin all Ranger fans. WHERE YA AT?

Man i hope theres at least more than 2 ranger fans on this forum otherwise this is going to be one stupid thread.

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    A man,... I'm right here with ya... Rangers all the way.. we did clear out a big chunk of change at the end of the last nhl season... and with the new cap/rev in place we have a chance to possibaly get a decent team going this year.. the Caps, Penguins and Rangers have a lot of room on their cap/roster.. so we might end up doing well this year... looking forward to it..

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    Lets Go Islanders

Quote Originally Posted by heavylifter99
    A man,... I'm right here with ya... Rangers all the way.. we did clear out a big chunk of change at the end of the last nhl season... and with the new cap/rev in place we have a chance to possibaly get a decent team going this year.. the Caps, Penguins and Rangers have a lot of room on their cap/roster.. so we might end up doing well this year... looking forward to it..
    Any idea on who they looking at? Kind of hard to get the 411 on them since i moved out to california. All I know is they got 16th, and the draft is this saturday. But Im comin back for christmas so I hope theres some Ranger tickets available, i think they just went on sale today...not sure. My friend told me they was givin away tickets to the first 1000 customers today. Damn, i wouldve lined up for that if i had the chance.

Islanders? I loved when the islanders used to wear those fisherman jerseys!! HAHA it was great, " WE WANT FISHSTICKS, WE WANT FISHSTICKS". I really cant hate them "too" much, they still NY. Now the devils i completely hate, they're so boring.... trap all day long.
    Last edited by DerDon; 07-25-2005 at 09:57 PM.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i cant stand the devils...only when the play the rangers...sorry i was born and bred to hate that team with a passion...my father has a contract signed by my mother b4 they got married saying if at netime during their marriage she becomes a ranger fan their marriage is null and void

LOL, thats a good idea. Ill keep that in mind if I get married.

BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member
    lets go rangers

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i hope for you nyr fans, they dont waste 1/4 of their payroll and sign messier. but they will.

Thread Information