Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Unist...! is offline Junior Member

Diuretics - Diazyde [ Searched...Some Q's!! ]

Hihi im new posting here i searched about diazyde and found a thread were XXL explained to drink as much water as i can and 2 days before contest eat simple carbs as rice cakes for first 2 - 3 meals then continue with potatoes and chiken for the rest of the day, same on next day till 5:00 pm i cut out water
    then one hour before take the diuretic thats around 4:00 pm right? then like at 8:00 fat load.. ok my question is wwhat should i eat here what you recommend??? and what should be my food intake in the morning and rest of the day ( show day )??? should i take another diuretic after wake up on morning?? thank you !! bye
    Sorry 4 my english i speak spanish haah!

Unist...! is offline Junior Member
    mmmmmmmm some help plz

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ontario, Canada
    i would recomend taking another diuretic in the morning on saturday the show day...i would only take 1/4 tab of dyazide...just to keep water flashing and not get overly dehydrated...i will have a thread with foods for the last wek coming up in a week or so keep your eye open for it...peace...XXL

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

Thread Information