Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Ran out of Cytomel 11 days out from contest.

And a friend gave me a huge bottle of Synthroid

My question(s):

Would it be plausible to use it? After placing the question to a friend of mine (Big K.l.g) he stated no...as t4 doesn't convert to t3 when one's in a calorie-deprived state. This would negate it's usefulness.

I searched for Hooker's Synthroid profile...and it ALSO said something to that effect.

There isn't much conclusive info about that'd indicate just how productive/unproductive it would be to use t4...and there're varying schools of thought on using it while dieting.

Just thought i'd bounce the question off a couple of my bros here...Hopefully someone's used it before.

Most likely i'll start in the a.m. (300mcg) so it'd be great to hear some opinions beforehand.

Mike..Herb...bros...

Holla A.S.A.P.

~Corey

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's sh1tty Bro...i think i would skip it all together, if you are close to being ready right now, i don't think stopping it will effect you in any negative way, i think if you introduce T-4, which i am not even sure will be of any benifit, you might supress it's production and once the show is done you will have suppressed T-3 & T-4, which makes for a bad situation...so my advice is just roll into your show as you are, with low calorie diet you will not reboud...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

That's shitty luck. ...but thanks, i suspected as much. Dammit.

I hope my t3 levels aren't too suppressed right now...I've been on t3 for 21 days so far.

Thanks Mike...imma go to bed now and try to formulate a new plan of attack later in the a.m.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i agree with mike on this one Nark...good luck

Thanks Herb...

Thread Information