Thread: comp prep

lil_josh is offline Junior Member

comp prep

what if anything would you reccomend an 18-year old prepping for a contest 5 months away. I am 183lbs 10% bf. Contest is March 30. I figured clenbutrol would be a good choice. I'd rather not do anything else, but what would be a good choice for hardening up, I figured winstrol , primobolan , or anavar would all be options. Please help me up

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Well to be honest bro I would try to take this one clean, at 18 YO and 183 lbs 10% bodyfat your pretty jacked. Have you used AAS in the past or are you natural? If you are stay that way and wait a few years and get a few comps under your belt before you start. I know it sounds like a long time, and being young you want everything right now, especially when you got some shithead's around you using and growing like weeds but believe me you are going to be better in the end and alot fucking bigger. Good Luck

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    Well to be honest bro I would try to take this one clean, at 18 YO and 183 lbs 10% bodyfat your pretty jacked. Have you used AAS in the past or are you natural? If you are stay that way and wait a few years and get a few comps under your belt before you start. I know it sounds like a long time, and being young you want everything right now, especially when you got some shithead's around you using and growing like weeds but believe me you are going to be better in the end and alot fucking bigger. Good Luck
    Amen to that...XXL

Thread Information