nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Talking which cut of steak is the best

for bullking, which cut of steak do your guys get (prime rib, topround, filet migeon, proterhouse)?? I can eat steak for days, unlike chicken. SO i wanted to go to a butcher to get it but i dont know which is the best to buy, thanks for the help guys.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you don't care about fat at the moment, bones rib-eye steaks are hard to beat taste wise. I can eat like 3 lbs. easily off the BBQ pit.....

~SC~

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    taste wise as swole mentiones, rib eyes are a1. oohhhh klove that marbled meat. but for lean cuts try to get the sirloins or new york cuts with all visible fat removed. yum

eggplant is offline Member
    eye round

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    do you guys use any marinades? I use jamaican jerk from KC masterpiece is it ok?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    For a nice steak like the ones above, I don't like anything on it - just nice and bloody.

My mother in law turned me on to a simple marinade for cheaper cuts of beef that are generally pretty tough. coat the meat in garlic powder and soak it in a 1:1 mixture of soy sauce and ReaLemon juice. Mmmm MMMm

And remember, marinades are like threesomes - all night long is best, but an hour will do just fine.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Venison tenderloins are to friggin IMO. Actually anything venison.

Looks like they will be handing out bonus tags this year for bowhunting. I just may shoot the smallest, most tender deer I see then cook the whole thing on the spit until the meat starts fallin off of the bone. This is my dream.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    I Might know **** all about steroids but one thing for sure i know about Steaks. If you want the best steak with highest Protein and lowest calories out of the steaks ask your butcher for a cut of meat called "Round steak" he should know what I mean. It tastes ok i guess, but things you have to do to get that diet right makes it ok. anyway i hope this helps you.

Thread Information