Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: daman1 banned?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    we have sucessfully turned a drama filled thread into masturbation 101...congrats guys...we are the champions!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    well then.. you gooo girlfriend!@

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons Noooooooooooooo Time For Looosers Cause Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons Noooooooooooooo Time For Looosers Cause Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee The Champioooooooooooooons

Elliot I love your sig line:

I loving memory of a man, a man know as daman1..

I always knew you loved men

<<LMO>>

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I take a couple of days away from the board and look at all the drama I miss.

Someone several posts back said they've never seen Swole pissed before. Brother, you haven't been paying attention.

So daman1 is a backstabbing pussy, huh? Shame. Everyone knows that I AM THE ONE that taught him everything he knows, along with Swole, LeanMeOut, Eliot, rambo, and Rocky. Bah ha ha ha ha ha.

Seriously why do people pull this $hit? All anyone knows about him is some stupid internet alias. On the other hand, someone like Swole has his face, name, and reputation out in the public eye. This allows you to really reap the rewards for your knowledge, but it also holds you accountable for everything you say.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Elliot I love your sig line:

I loving memory of a man, a man know as daman1..

I always knew you loved men

<<LMO>>
    thats **** is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Wow, I take a couple of days away from the board and look at all the drama I miss.

Someone several posts back said they've never seen Swole pissed before. Brother, you haven't been paying attention.

So daman1 is a backstabbing pussy, huh? Shame. Everyone knows that I AM THE ONE that taught him everything he knows, along with Swole, LeanMeOut, Eliot, rambo, and Rocky. Bah ha ha ha ha ha.

Seriously why do people pull this $hit? All anyone knows about him is some stupid internet alias. On the other hand, someone like Swole has his face, name, and reputation out in the public eye. This allows you to really reap the rewards for your knowledge, but it also holds you accountable for everything you say.

All I have to say is why doesn't he post some pictures since he knows so much??? Just like Swole said earlier I call his bluff too, I want to see pics. but it will never happen so why ask.

<<LMO>>

well for you guys who made fun of my sig.. i hope your children are bold..

ttuPrincess Guest
    princess tells me you like to interact more with your self then with her.. ;
    hey hey hey keep my name outa this little boy.. lol .. that little test filled juice monkey cant keep his paws off me.. and i like it that way!

well for you guys who made fun of my sig.. i hope your children are bold..

You mean bald**

LOL... **** you can't type for ****. Get your hand off your cock and use both to type. It might help

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You mean bald**

LOL... **** you can't type for ****. Get your hand off your cock and use both to type. It might help

<<LMO>>

dude i hope you run into a bus going 40... a prinecss.. dont lie i know he sneaks around with tock..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    To expand on what bad_man said about me and the public eye, I keep it REAL at all times. What you see is what you get, and being yourself ALWAYS is best.

Having said that, if you f*ck up and you're well known, you're pretty much done!
    So, you gotta have a good head on your shoulders too, and know how to keep your nose clean. I'm not talking about downing haters as those people will always be there, I'm talking about digging your own grave by talking too much sh*t, backstabbing, and losing trust. Never do that.

~SC~

~SC~

dude i hope you run into a bus going 40... a prinecss.. dont lie i know he sneaks around with tock..

WTF???? I said type with two hands..... what the fock is a prinecss

You mean princess, princess lol

<<LMO>>

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Geez guys, I take a 2 day vacation and all hell breaks loose. I always miss the good stuff. Look at the bright side, I'm still here.....and the awkward silence begins. hehe. Daman knew his stuff, but there are plenty of other bros here that know just as much.

eggplant is offline Member
    urgh..i'm totally shocked! shocked i say..is this human nature?? i can't believe this..daman1 seemed to be soo nice and has helped out alot..geez..!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Geez guys, I take a 2 day vacation and all hell breaks loose. I always miss the good stuff. Look at the bright side, I'm still here.....and the awkward silence begins. hehe. Daman knew his stuff, but there are plenty of other bros here that know just as much.

Be glad you weren't here. This $hit get's old and tiresome. O'well time to move on with the learning for all of us.

<<LMO>>

eggplant is offline Member
    urgh..i'm totally shocked! shocked i say..is this human nature?? i can't believe this..daman1 seemed to be soo nice and has helped out alot..geez..!! i'm sorry to hear about what he did to you swole..i can't believe humans could be that scary..

Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    urgh..i'm totally shocked! shocked i say..is this human nature?? i can't believe this..daman1 seemed to be soo nice and has helped out alot..geez..!! i'm sorry to hear about what he did to you swole..i can't believe humans could be that scary..

DTA my friend...... DTA

<<LMO>>

It's not only what he did to me/said about me.

He got banned from 3 other boards that very same day, so he's pissing a lot of people
    off.

Who cares, that was yesterday's news. If I had the power to delete this thread, it'd be gone.

~SC~

Why would you delete it?! Do you not see all the bonding that has taken place in this thread? It would be a shame to have it go to waste.. Oh and we have to keep bumping it since its mikey's "coming out" thread..

Again, I'd delete it if I had the power to do so.

You can ill-afford to be stuck in the past.

~SC~

Why would you delete it?! Do you not see all the bonding that has taken place in this thread? It would be a shame to have it go to waste.. Oh and we have to keep bumping it since its mikey's "coming out" thread..

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You can ill-afford to be stuck in the past.
    I'm sure what you really meant to say was Willa Ford. I know I know you had that sexy little pop star on your mind Swole.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    daman1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information