Thread: Actors and AS

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member

Actors and AS

WTF? what kind of diets are guys like brad pitt doing(for troy)? or another example would be will smith gained 30lbs for ALI and notice the difference between sly in rocky 2 than rocky 3. my favorite is probably little ed norton looking like he-man in american history X. i would like to know if these guys are all on AS and how this is such a well kept secret in hollywood or if a great dietician and personal trainer really transforms these puny guys in a couple of months?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Probably a combo of both I'd say.

As well, HGH runs rampant in Hollywood.

You have to remember most actors don't eat 6 times a day, nor workout, so when a role calls for them to be in shape, they bust (__!__) for 3-4 months and of course they look better than they did.

I think Brad Pitt and the other "heart-throb" actors are puny, and in real life they are. The screen really makes you appear quite bigger than you really are. Case in point, a buddy of mine saw Vin Diesel in person........he's all of about 5'9", and looks rather small in person! Not buff lookin' at all, it's just the bald head and wife beater on the screen that give the image.

~SC~

Beernutz is offline Member
    good question i always wondered the same thing. Brad pitt looks much bigger in troy then he does in fight club but who really knows how they get like that so quick. AS i think.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    good question i always wondered the same thing. Brad pitt looks much bigger in troy then he does in fight club but who really knows how they get like that so quick. AS i think.

$20 million or more would be great incentive two bust azz and get into shape in a couple of months. wouldnt you? Besides they have the best personal trainers money they can buy who teach them what, when to eat.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Pitt looks about 10-12lbs heavier in troy and is cut like a mofo
    My guess is a personal trainer with a little winstrol added to the mix...
    These guys have so much money and are so well connected in
    other ways that it's easy to just pay top dollar for a trainer and
    have him make all the hook ups for you... Just my 2 cents, but
    he looks like he's on something for sure to me and I've been around

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah my favorite is edward nortan. I don't understand how in '98 in Americian History X he was jacked as sh!t and in Fight Club in '99 he looks like a little b!tch with 12 inch arms and a jelly belly! must have not had PCT, stopped working out, eating and sleeping and done alot of coke after amero X . That's the only way I could see him loosing that much.

the most muscle weight ive seen an actor gain for a role was robert de niro's RAGING BULL he gained 60lbs of solid muscle for the role of Jake LaMotta in that movie. he's in the guiness book of world records for that!

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Wow that kinda makes me wanna check out that movie just to see DeNiro with that much muscle. Also, I read an article that said for TROY, Brad Pitt upped his protein and swung a heavy sword all day to build his arms.............how I wish it were that easy.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    A heavy sword and a little sumthing extra I'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Also, I read an article that said for TROY, Brad Pitt upped his protein and swung a heavy sword all day to build his arms.............how I wish it were that easy.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    It's funny.... I was listening to the radio on the way to work the other day and the chick on the radio stations was talking about how awesome Brad Pitt looked in Troy and they started talking about his diet and training to get like that. According to the radio, he did a diet similar to what we all do. High protein, moderate carb, moderate healthy fats and lifted his ass off w/ cardio in the morning. Maybe Bratt Pitt reads AR or is one of our members??

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Maybe Bratt Pitt reads AR or is one of our members??

<<LMO>>
    Or perhaps there is a trainer who is on the boards who is well known and assists him, but can't say anything because of breach of contract and anonymity.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Or perhaps there is a trainer who is on the boards who is well known and assists him, but can't say anything because of breach of contract and anonymity.

~SC~

I can't think of anybody??

<<LMO>>

Me either brutha, I've no idea what I was thinking of.

LAKERS WON YEAH!!!!

~SC~

Me either brutha, I've no idea what I was thinking of.

LAKERS WON YEAH!!!!

~SC~

Sweetness.....

The Lakers are PIMPS. I have been so happy with them the last few years, I remember back when my dad got me started on the lakers when I was like 5. They sucked ass for years, now they are on Fire. Gotta love em... You from Cali Swole? I used to live there before I moved to Vegas.

<<LMO>>

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member

Talking

haha...

Yeah, I'm in Central Cali on da coast.....

~SC~

Yeah, I'm in Central Cali on da coast.....

~SC~

Nice.... dude if I looked like you Swole I would be at the beach every daaamn day lol..... I wish I lived near the beach. I am looking foward to my cancun trip this weekend though. That should be fun. Nothing like the clear ass ocean water down there. It is going to be hard to stay away from the booz down there though.... I am not going to be a diet Nazi down there... but I am goign to try to stay somewhat lean for the duration of the trip lol. I found out my hotel has a full gym and a treadmill....so I feel a little better. Now I am hoping the guys at the airport won't think my dextrose sugar is coke lol

<<LMO>>

Have a great time man, and u should cheat/drink/eat/have fun a bit, yes, as you are on vacation. Plenty of time to handle biz the rest of the year.

The beach is nice around here, but you don't wanna be there everyday. Especially when you let your tan fade.......lol.......

Have a blast.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    the most muscle weight ive seen an actor gain for a role was robert de niro's RAGING BULL he gained 60lbs of solid muscle for the role of Jake LaMotta in that movie. he's in the guiness book of world records for that!
    Actually, the scenes during LaMotta's prime where Deniro looks like a Bad Ass Mother F'er is not where he gained weight. He was actually in this shape before the movie started and was known for his physique. The 60 lbs that you mention is actually almost all fat and it was for the scenes when LaMotta was a washed up bum. It took him 3 months to get that fat. He lost some but stayed somewhat heavy by the time the Untouchables rolled around. But then he must have kicked some ass after that because look how jacked he was in Cape Fear!!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys see how fat Stallone was in Cop Land? He said that he always looked down on fat people before that but he said that losing the fat again was the hardest thing he ever had to do.

And speaking of Stallone, anyone see the new ads for his supplement company?

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Keep in mind that these guys get the best lighting and makeup available. I saw a show where this dude with barely anything was made to look quite ripped just by the makeup artist applying shading and highlights where needed. It pissed me off that these weak bums get to sit around on their asses and then I have to hear from the women about how good they look. Mention that they have professionals to help them and they call you jealous. Yet in the same breath, they will talk about if they have a makeup artist and hairstylist like the actresses do they would look as good. Anyone say double standard? Besides my claims are actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    Keep in mind that these guys get the best lighting and makeup available. I saw a show where this dude with barely anything was made to look quite ripped just by the makeup artist applying shading and highlights where needed. It pissed me off that these weak bums get to sit around on their asses and then I have to hear from the women about how good they look. Mention that they have professionals to help them and they call you jealous. Yet in the same breath, they will talk about if they have a makeup artist and hairstylist like the actresses do they would look as good. Anyone say double standard? Besides my claims are actually true.

Totally agree with you there!

~SC~

AJT
    AJT is offline New Member

let's face it pitt's bod in Troy is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    I'm about Brad Pitt's height and I weigh 185lbs. I'm bigger than him in the legs but he's bigger above the waist, especially those heavy arms. I'd guess he's 195. And I guess those arms would be 17" plus.

Quote Originally Posted by AJT
    I'm about Brad Pitt's height and I weigh 185lbs. I'm bigger than him in the legs but he's bigger above the waist, especially those heavy arms. I'd guess he's 195. And I guess those arms would be 17" plus.
    he cant be 195. i would guess something in the region of 175-180. and those arms would be more like 16". whats pitt's height?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Anyone see Sean Penn in Mystic River?? He had some OK size to him there. Bigger than ive seen from him in other movies... u guys think natty or juice???

hotstreet is offline New Member
    For Troy, they used a body double for Brad Pitts calves because the director said they were to small. This was posted on some entertainment tonight website or something like that. Brad was not to happy. I will look and see if I can find the link again.

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    Has anyone seen the new punisher movie with thomas jane,IMO that guy juiced because he has put on some decent size ,he doesn't even look like thomas jane of old.

in regards to troy ,i don't think Brad Pitt would have juiced,he just looked really cut up and plus Eric bana was bigger than him.

Beernutz is offline Member
    Brad pitt has looked much more cut in the past then in Troy. I actually think he lost alot of defenition to bulk up for that movie. Fight club is when hes actually ripped, skinny but ripped. I remember reading somwhere his bf was 6% for Fight Club.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Brad Pitt and Vin Diesel don't have great physiques. They look better than the average person but nothing stunning. I could eat McDonald's everyday and still loook better than them. The general public has no friggen clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mistasmif
    Brad Pitt and Vin Diesel don't have great physiques. They look better than the average person but nothing stunning. I could eat McDonald's everyday and still loook better than them. The general public has no friggen clue.
    I'd have to say that I agree with you there!

Brad Pitt............16-17" arms.........."OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH"

PUUUUUULEASE!

~SC~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd have to say that I agree with you there!

Brad Pitt............16-17" arms.........."OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH"

PUUUUUULEASE!

~SC~

Bitch what you trying to say my fo teens aint big?! Bring it!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistasmif

they look bigger then the avg actor thus the huge hype and massive groupies on nuts syndrome.. vin of course juiced and brad doesnt even look that huge.. but he did have nice definition in fight club..

Thread Information