ColdSore is offline Banned

My PCT diet with slin...

This will be my first run with slin but im gonna opt for AM and PWO shots for PCT...heres what i got planned out...i dont have the macros b/c to be honest i only care about 2 things...fat intake with the slin, and enough protein to keep as much weight as possible...

Im gonna be doing this based on what Rambo did with his slin and clen cutting diet, but just consuming more food and cals, and NO cardio whatsoever...THIS WILL NOT BE TO CUT...im gonna keep it pretty clean though to minimize fat gain with the slin...THIS DIET IS TO KEEP AS MUCH MASS AS I CAN WITH GOING THROUGH PCT...

8:30am- wake up- 5iu's Humalog IM injection
    8:35am- (5min after shot) 40-50g Dextrose, 5g Creatine mono
    8:50am- (20min after shot) 60g Whey protein

10:30am- Chicken/tuna and oatmeal/malto-meal (low GI carb- NO FAT)

2:00pm- Chicken/tuna and brown Rice and brocoli (no fat)

5:00pm- Whey and Olive oil

8:00pm- Beef/chicken, Veggies (brocoli/salad), olive oil

10:00-11:00pm Work out

11:05pm PWO slin shot- 5iu's
    11:10pm- 40-50g Dextrose, 5g Creatine mono
    11:25pm- 60g Whey Protien

1:00am- Chicken/tuna and oatmeal/malto meal

#1) will the fat content in tuna be to high to consume 2 hours after my slin shot?

#2) should i add carbs in my 8pm pre w/o meal???

shot away...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You may wish to know that slin w/out AAS, GH, T-3, is pretty much useless.

As well, waking up and taking exogenous slin and dextrose is a wonderful way to get fat really quick.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You may wish to know that slin w/out AAS, GH, T-3, is pretty much useless.

As well, waking up and taking exogenous slin and dextrose is a wonderful way to get fat really quick.

~SC~
    im useing it to stop the catablolism after sleep during pct...and im not looking to add mass just preserve as much as possible...

ill dig around and find a thread that Rambo had where he used slin and clen and actually gained 10lbs net LBM...

if my diets right i dont see why i would gain more than a small amount of fat as long as i can avoid spill over from the post slin dextrose

this is what im following to some extent...just with an AM shot

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=110836

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    CS aren't you currently running gear as well anyway?

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    CS aren't you currently running gear as well anyway?

<<LMO>>
    yes but im useing the slin in pct...then ill be useing in around november for my next bulker along with some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yes but im useing the slin in pct...then ill be useing in around november for my next bulker along with some stuff

That post by Rambo about Slin, Clen & cutting is very interesting, that is basically what you are following right? I wish Slin wasn't so dangerous, I would consider doing this while I cut. Rambo said he gained 10 pounds of LBM and dropped 2% bodyfat in 2 weeks! That is insane....good look CS let me know how it goes

<<LMO>>

rambo is offline The Lord God
    That post by Rambo about Slin, Clen & cutting is very interesting, that is basically what you are following right? I wish Slin wasn't so dangerous, I would consider doing this while I cut. Rambo said he gained 10 pounds of LBM and dropped 2% bodyfat in 2 weeks! That is insane....good look CS let me know how it goes

<<LMO>>
    I think it was 5 pounds, but it was still an awesome two weeks. I felt amazing .

Clen to stop catabolism, and insulin to increase anabolism... it's a great combo if you are smart enough to run it right.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I think it was 5 pounds, but it was still an awesome two weeks. I felt amazing .

Clen to stop catabolism, and insulin to increase anabolism... it's a great combo if you are smart enough to run it right.

I am going to keep reading up on slin.... I don't feel I am ready to embark on something like this just yet as I don't know enough about slin at this point.
    Rambo were you running any other gear while you did this or was this in PCT? Or were you just naturally cutting inbtween cycles?

<<LMO>>

Did you do a.m. and p.m. shots of slin, or just pwo?

~SC~

Did you do a.m. and p.m. shots of slin, or just pwo?

~SC~

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=110836

<<LMO>>

Thanks, I feel like such a newbie!

But you see I wanted to make a point that Rambo did this ONCE per day in a certain "stage", whereas the other gentleman is doing this twice per day, in no particular "modes" other than to try and not lose lean mass.

The two are going to produce very different final results.

~SC~

But you see I wanted to make a point that Rambo did this ONCE per day in a certain "stage", whereas the other gentleman is doing this twice per day, in no particular "modes" other than to try and not lose lean mass.

~SC~

You talking about ColdStone??

I would be interested in trying something of this sort..... I swear the more I think about how fat loss and anabolism works things like this make sense. $hit I have been pondering fat loss while bulking WITHOUT ancillaries/gear for a while, and I think I am going to try and write up my take on how to do it. Just gotta get some free time.

<<LMO>>

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Wassuuupp homey!!

#1) will the fat content in tuna be to high to consume 2 hours after my slin shot?
    Tuna is perfect!!!

#2) should i add carbs in my 8pm pre w/o meal???
    I would add some fruit here!!!
    shot away...

~SC~
    i totally see what your saying...and i wanna hear your opinions...

but when you wake up in the morning your are completely depleted of carbs, and other nutrients...leading to a catabolic state right???

So why would it be bad to use the slin as a way to shuttle nutrients into my muscles to prevent any more catabolism...and if i get my BG levels dwon good enough then there shouldnt be any spill over from excess carbs...

just interested in seeing why you approve or dis-approve of this

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    thanks Jbig...

why fruit pre-w/o???...wouldnt that cause a general spike in insulin ?

You talking about ColdStone??

I would be interested in trying something of this sort..... I swear the more I think about how fat loss and anabolism works things like this make sense. $hit I have been pondering fat loss while bulking WITHOUT ancillaries/gear for a while, and I think I am going to try and write up my take on how to do it. Just gotta get some free time.

<<LMO>>
    from what ive found slin being deadly or very dangerous pretains more to idiots that have a lack of dedication, and persistance...if you do the right things like monitor your BG levels and make sure you dont miss a meal...especially the ones following your shots...and use your head you should be fine...

Im not suggesting you go out and try it...but i think youll understand what i mean once you spend and extensive amount of time reading and learning about slin use...

i totally see what your saying...and i wanna hear your opinions...

but when you wake up in the morning your are completely depleted of carbs, and other nutrients...leading to a catabolic state right???
    Why would you need to ingest sugar (carbs) in order to stave off catabolism? Carbs at all for that matter? (even on a ckd diet, CKD's are "protein sparing" so even on a CKD you are okay) Insulin surges are not what fight catabolism. A positive nitrogen balance does. If you feed yourself exogenous slin, then eat two very high carb meals (which u have to do if you are using Humalog) first thing in the a.m. , there is no way that much excess carb consumption can be utilized by your muscles. You don't have increased uptake abilities, you've done NOTHING but sleep! You run a good chance at storing a lot of that as fat.

That's all that I was saying, as that is usually what happens. I guess you'll just have to see.

~SC~

This always helps me....

thanks Jbig...

why fruit pre-w/o???...wouldnt that cause a general spike in insulin?
    Get through my workout...just a handful of raisons...or dried fruit. As far as an insulin spike it would be mild. IMO...we are also forgetting the effects of clenbuterol and storage of excess fat. If you time the clen properly...chances of storing excess fat is not a factor.

He's not using clen though, unless I'm missing something.

BTW, better than clen to include w/this is T-3, but you didn't hear that from me.

(I say "better" only because it's more popular used together from many I have learned from, but it's not the "only" way no.) I suppose clen AND T-3 would be even better, when run like Rambo did. However, ColdStone is doing this to retain lean mass during PCT, and is not using any of these other fat loss aids.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-16-2004 at 03:21 PM.

Well if not he should after this discussion.

~SC~

Hes not using GH though

BTW, better than clen to include w/this is T-3, but you didn't hear that from me.

(I say "better" only because it's more popular used together from many I have learned from, but it's not the "only" way no.) I suppose clen AND T-3 would be even better, when run like Rambo did. However, ColdStone is doing this to retain lean mass during PCT, and is not using any of these other fat loss aids.

~SC~
    This combo with GH would be the BOMB!!! However...clen is the safer choice to keep the fat off while using double dosage of slin per day. If not like SC said you will get fat very quick.

Why would you need to ingest sugar (carbs) in order to stave off catabolism? Carbs at all for that matter? (even on a ckd diet, CKD's are "protein sparing" so even on a CKD you are okay) Insulin surges are not what fight catabolism. A positive nitrogen balance does. If you feed yourself exogenous slin, then eat two very high carb meals (which u have to do if you are using Humalog) first thing in the a.m. , there is no way that much excess carb consumption can be utilized by your muscles. You don't have increased uptake abilities, you've done NOTHING but sleep! You run a good chance at storing a lot of that as fat.

That's all that I was saying, as that is usually what happens. I guess you'll just have to see.

~SC~
    i wasnt argueing with you...i was simply stateing my logic behind why i was doing this...that way you would see why i was doing so, therefor you could reply with why this may not be the best way to go about my use.

you have a very good point, and your post is making me 2nd guess the AM shot as well...

Im here to learn...we all know you know what your doing....and we all know that the only way to learn is by personal "testing"...

and to be honest i really wasnt looking forward to getting up and doing that so i would rather not do the AM shot, but from what ive read the AM shot has helped others tremendously in pct...

but rambo actually gained with slin and clen ...yet did not utilize any method but PWO...

~SC~
    yes ill be useing clen with clomid and nolva for my pct...but for recovery purposes only...not to lean up with...but i would like to do so with out adding very much fat...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I think that the morning injection might be a bit much. You can still gain plenty with the PWO inject, I think feeding yourself dex after slin before a workout, like Swole said, is asking for fat gain.

When I ran this, I ran it to try it. I was not in PCT of any sort, and i was not on cycle. I just ran it to test it.

Just wanted to be clear and let you know that I was trying to help and was not trying to sound "condescending" in any manner. I phrased my offering as such to get you to think about the situation, that's all.

~SC~

i wasnt argueing with you...i was simply stateing my logic behind why i was doing this...that way you would see why i was doing so, therefor you could reply with why this may not be the best way to go about my use.

you have a very good point, and your post is making me 2nd guess the AM shot as well...

Im here to learn...we all know you know what your doing....and we all know that the only way to learn is by personal "testing"...

and to be honest i really wasnt looking forward to getting up and doing that so i would rather not do the AM shot, but from what ive read the AM shot has helped others tremendously in pct...

but rambo actually gained with slin and clen...yet did not utilize any method but PWO...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    when I ran my Am shots of slin in the beginning of my cycle i was doing them after AM cardio. I still gained more fat than I would have like to but I did make some nice gains between the two AM and PM shots. Also i was running igf-1 r3 2x's per day at 20mcg a shot. I think from my experience I would stick to only PM shots considering the fat to muscle gain ratio was not what I wanted.

When I enter PCT I am going to use only a PWO shot of slin. Not to sure if I am going to use clen or t-3 or both but I seem to like the pumps and gains I get from just using a PWO shot of slin.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also i am only going to eat 3 meals a day,LMAO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Also i am only going to eat 3 meals a day,LMAO
    Don't forget your other prescrip meds to curb that appetite!!

~SC~

Just wanted to be clear and let you know that I was trying to help and was not trying to sound "condescending" in any manner. I phrased my offering as such to get you to think about the situation, that's all.

~SC~
    got cha...you had me thinking...and everyone has had a part in changing my mind...im gonna opt to get 30 more minutes of sleep and rest and just go with PWO shots...

and you didnt sound to condescending, i just wanted to make sure you knew my logic behind this method...and that i wasnt just "pissing" out ideas for no reason...if ya know what i mean

I think that the morning injection might be a bit much. You can still gain plenty with the PWO inject, I think feeding yourself dex after slin before a workout, like Swole said, is asking for fat gain.

When I ran this, I ran it to try it. I was not in PCT of any sort, and i was not on cycle. I just ran it to test it.
    thanks for all your help rambo...you and einy have helped alot over the past few days...

and the diet guys also cant go unseen

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    when I ran my Am shots of slin in the beginning of my cycle i was doing them after AM cardio. I still gained more fat than I would have like to but I did make some nice gains between the two AM and PM shots. Also i was running igf-1 r3 2x's per day at 20mcg a shot. I think from my experience I would stick to only PM shots considering the fat to muscle gain ratio was not what I wanted.

When I enter PCT I am going to use only a PWO shot of slin. Not to sure if I am going to use clen or t-3 or both but I seem to like the pumps and gains I get from just using a PWO shot of slin.
    thanks for the info ab...i read your journal...even though you kinda slacked...lol...thanks for the work put in though...i learned alot

Thread Information