Justarting is offline Associate Member

My dieting results, possible gain muscle, lost fat?

My results after 2 weeks of what many would describe a very SOLID diet have been interesting to say the least. I have had only 1 pound net weight loss, and most of that could probably be attributed to water fluctuations of course... however I just started using the doggcrapp training method, and my lifts have increased tremendously. Im taking 250mg's of sustanon every 3 days, liquidex at .5mg's/day, nolvadex at 10mg's per day and clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. What I dont get is, is it possible that I'm losing fat and gaining muscle? My body is anabolic right now... and i have superb timing of nutrients, but no weight loss? What do you all think... I'll post my diet just for those curioius, but we already went throught the critiquing of it, and this is the finished product...

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 1.5 scoop peanut butter--360

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop, chicken, or fish), about 25 grams worht of egg whites(equally to about 120 calories), 1 cup cauli flower---370

6:00- Post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 25 grams whey ---320

6:20 1 cup oats, chicken breast, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli ---400

9:00- Lean meat(steak or pork), Vinegar and oil salad 200

12:00 1 scoops optimum whey, Lean meat, either steak of pork 1 tbsp flax oil--340

1990 calories total, 250+grams protein, low carbs with all of them coming at peeak timing, low fat and only EFAS at correct times. Looks like a solid diet to me, and only 11 times my bodyweight in calories.
    Last edited by Justarting; 08-20-2004 at 01:57 PM.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    your doing a cutter?

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    i think u need more protien for PWO IMO shoot for 40-60 grams.

TrIBOL

Guys, cutting yes,
    2ndly lets try to stick to teh topic at hand shallllllll we ? We're not debating the diet anymore, that has been done for pages and pages of thread space lol

Question- Why do you think I haven't lost weight, possilbe fat loss and muscle gain?

i been flukchuating (SP?) between 212 - 220lbs for 3 months now but my waist keeps on shrinking, i wouldnt worry about it too much. your diet may be on point and your gaining muscle as you loose fat.

TrIBOL

or you hit a platuea (SP?) and need to adjust your numbers.

TrIBOL

well i've only been doing this particular diet for about 1.5-2 weeks so far, so i doubt its a plateua? I'll just go by the mirror and the calipers i suppose. htanks

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    Calipers are a waste. And it is very, very hard to put on muscle and lose fat at the same time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Guys, cutting yes,
    2ndly lets try to stick to teh topic at hand shallllllll we ? We're not debating the diet anymore, that has been done for pages and pages of thread space lol

Question- Why do you think I haven't lost weight, possilbe fat loss and muscle gain?
    He's offering advice, he didn't know.

Can't you tell by looking at yourself? I mean, I can tell how I change in two weeks, it's easy because it's ME. We can't possibly tell you what it is, why, etc. Check the mirror, how you look, etc. Also let far more time go by before you concern yourself w/such things. Two week check in's are fine for data, but not to draw conclusions from.

You need a long chain of 2 week data to answer your question.

~SC~

Thread Information