Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember that your reality is only your perception of what the f*ck is really going on.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    The digital universe is still an escape from reality. You are right about e-commerce, but that is not what im talking about. I'm not referring to how the internet effects the mechanics of society or of business. I am speaking more of an alternate reality of sorts. The ability to form an entirely fictional existence. Not that everyone does this, or even close to that extreme, but the digital world nevertheless, is and always will be a pathway for alternate realities. Of course you especially are affected as you run an internet based business. It's not that the internet filters out reality in order to keep a purely digital environment, there are always people on the other end. But because in most cases we do not know who or what is on the other end, the internet at the very least acts as a mask for somones real self.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    What the f u c k is going on??

Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    Was just gonna say u guys on this site are like a bunch of bitches, and yeah they have drifted off the subject
    Actually, putting in your 2 cents w/your 183 posts and ignorance about what has occurred in the past, casts you with the lead role as the starring bitch.

Congrats, you'll do well.

You've no idea what went on in the past, so you have no place in which to judge. Go ahead and judge, and be ripped apart like Vanessa Del Rio's
    (__!__) w/no vaseline.

In addition, in regards to your presence here, you're of no assistance in this forum at all from what I've seen. I'd keep a lid on your mouth as well, as people w/your tone don't seem to last too long around these parts.

I understand you got your feelings hurt the other day in a post where you told me I "talked too much" after I gave you a direct and to the point answer.
    It's not my fault that you respond like a dumbass, then expect people to give you tangible advice after doing so. You were supposed to take the answer provided and put it into methodical practice. Did you? No, you came back w/a negative unappreciative remark.

You get out what you put in, and guess what bitch, you ain't put in jack.

Enjoy that leading role.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-15-2004 at 12:06 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Actually, putting in your 2 cents w/your 183 posts and ignorance about what has occurred in the past, casts you with the lead role as the starring bitch.

Congrats, you'll do well.

You've no idea what went on in the past, so you have no place in which to judge. Go ahead and judge, and be ripped apart like Vanessa Del Rio's
    (__!__) w/no vaseline.

In addition, in regards to your presence here, you're of no assistance in this forum at all from what I've seen. I'd keep a lid on your mouth as well, as people w/your tone don't seem to last too long around these parts.

I understand you got your feelings hurt the other day in a post where you told me I "talked too much" after I gave you a direct and to the point answer.
    It's not my fault that you respond like a dumbass, then expect people to give you tangible advice after doing so. You were supposed to take the answer provided and put it into methodical practice. Did you? No, you came back w/a negative unappreciative remark.

You get out what you put in, and guess what bitch, you ain't put in jack.

Enjoy that leading role.

~SC~

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    me too...

To put a lid on this thread, im going to go ahead and take a backseat for awhile. I'll be back in December to post my progress. Until then...

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    me too...

To put a lid on this thread, im going to go ahead and take a backseat for awhile. I'll be back in December to post my progress. Until then...
    So, what username(s) will you be browsing the forums with until December when your real username returns?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So, what username(s) will you be browsing the forums with until December when your real username returns?

~SC~

BWAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the same exact thing

Guess we'll have to wait for a new post whore to show up and we'll get bdtr to find his (__!__)

Oh h*ll yeah that paperwork has already been submitted!

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    relentless motherfvckers you two are!

Dont know brian, but this is some funny sh*t. Not that i am a know it all,or that i've been here for long, but ever post he has just makes him seem like more of a retard
    i just dont understand the multiple personalities, pics, etc. whats the point?

His point is, hes probably a total loser in real life and trys to be a somebody on AR. Once his pathetic personality he makes up on AR goes down the drain be cause he is a pathalogical liar, he makes up a new one...Which is totally pathetic IMO...

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt matter who iam mate, the point is you are nobody

Hate to break it to you, but look around.

See.

Exactly.

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member

I hope you are joking...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what happened to the topic of discussion here

steven1642 is offline New Member
    i was wondering the same thing..
    although this has turned out to be very comedic.

the have not been able to hold up the diet like i wanted to. i was eating so much it was making me sick. i have backed down to 4000-5000 cals a day, still pushing the carbs and protein as much as i can.
    i am working out 5 days a week. i think if i can just gain 15 pounds naturally i will be set to start my second cycle.

OT: i have found something for those of you who get acne after a cycle.
    i never broke out terribly after my first cycle however i did have an acne breakout on my back and shoulders, none on face. i went to the family doctor about it and told him that it started when i started playing baseball again and he said it was because i was sweating and my pores were getting clogged. he put me on accutane(think that is the right spelling), a medication for acne (check it out on yahoo) i worked wonders, it also makes your skin look perfect all over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information