BOOST is offline Member

Need Major Help, I Will Be A Guinea Pig

Okay I have tried weight watchers and lost weight, however it always came back and I was always hungry on it and miserable. The wife is pushing low carb, so needless to see I eat 3 meals a day, here is what I have and do.

AM
    5.30AM-6.30AM workout
    30 minutes on treadmill at 4.0
    30 minutes to train body
    5 days per week
    Breakfast
    McDonald's 4 eggs and 2 sausage patties (low carb)

Lunch
    Grilled chicken salad or 1/2lb tuna fish
    1/2 pound of ham or turkey rolled with yellow cheese

Dinner
    Steak or seafood nothing fried, no potatoes, rice or junk.

As you can see I am on a very low carb diet, I have no snacks and only drink diet soda or water. I do drink coffee, however with Equal only and a little half and half. I have lost nothing in two weeks, what gives. I am 33 and have fought with a slow metabolism my entire life I am 5/10 250lbs

Need some help, I feel like crap and look like a whine bottle from the rear.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the cutting sticky bro, you'll never preserve muscle on a diet like that friend

dcb

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    First off -- Your EATING AT MCDONALD'S. STOP THAT. You dont actually know what your eating, when you eat fast foods. Prepare your own meals. The other problem is that your metabolism is slow because your not eating enough. I would look like an ethiopian if i followed this diet. If you diet right you'll eat more often than when your not on a diet. Try to start eating 5 to 7 times a day. Your doing good to stay away from fried foods, but potatoes and rice can have a place in a diet. Make sure you're eating yams and brown rice though. Since you are weight training and doing cardio you can go higher on the carbs. The problem with diets is that people cant stay on them, therefore they cheat. So dont go all or nothing on the diet. Allow yourself a cheat meal every now and then, to fight cravings. Remember i said meal not a cheat day. This cheat meal is a reward for staying on the diet, treat it as such. As your cravings go away, you can space your cheat meals far apart to where you want have an urge to cheat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You've almost no food! My metabolism would be asleep if that is all I ate.

The only thing you would be losing at this point is patience.

~SC~

BOOST is offline Member
    Okay do you guys have a simple food plan that yields high results. I would love to eat 5-7 times per day but what to eat.

I am the type of person that needs a written out plan

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    Bro

I am a virgin to this, is there anything a little simpler. Oats okay warm with milk sugar, you follow me. I need a written plan for my dumb fat ass.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    Bro

I am a virgin to this, is there anything a little simpler. Oats okay warm with milk sugar, you follow me. I need a written plan for my dumb fat ass.

bro that cutting diet is really easy to follow. u cant expect someone to fully lay out a diet, just look at the cuttin diet and get some ideas. it doesnt get any easier. eat 6 meals a day but low servings. maybe check out the recipe forum to get more ideas.

Thread Information