mr_man is offline Associate Member

Clean Bulk Diet by Ronny The Bull

I got this from ronny and changed it just a bit.

Meal 1/3/5
    2 Packages of Natural Oatmeal
    1 Banana
    1 Apple
    2 Scoops of Whey Protein

Meals 2/4
    2 Whole Wheat Multi-Grain bagels
    2 Chicken Breasts (or equal substitute)

PWO
    - 2 Scoops of protien Whey + Dextrose

PPWO
    - 2 Cups of White Rice
    - 2 Scoops of Protein Whey

I am thinking about adding one more Whey Protein before bed time and I am thinking about adding some flax seed oil. I was just wondering if I could use Multi Oil Caps instead of the flax seed oil? The Multi Oil contains 1000mg of Omega-3 fish body providing 180mg EPA and 120 DHA Also contains five plant omega-6 oils providing 228mg Linoleic Acid, 71mg alpha Linolenic Acid and 48mg gamma Linolenic Acid.
    Alot of info I know but what does anyone think?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good bro. I wrote the diet as just a general guideline. SwoleCat had some good criticism on the amount of carbs, but I wrote this with the intention of putting on as much possible weight (both fat and LBM) with the least amount of cost.

I'd stick with the Flax Seed Oil rather then the capsules, more bang for your buck. But instead of picking up Flax Seed Oil, I'd choose UDO's Oil. Has good combination of Omega's 3, 6 and 9.

You pretty much alter your carbs when you think you're gaining too much fat instead of muscle.

Good luck bro.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    that diet has carbs/protein in the last meal and not enough healthy fats for me

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Looks good bro. I wrote the diet as just a general guideline. SwoleCat had some good criticism on the amount of carbs, but I wrote this with the intention of putting on as much possible weight (both fat and LBM) with the least amount of cost.

I'd stick with the Flax Seed Oil rather then the capsules, more bang for your buck. But instead of picking up Flax Seed Oil, I'd choose UDO's Oil. Has good combination of Omega's 3, 6 and 9.

You pretty much alter your carbs when you think you're gaining too much fat instead of muscle.

Good luck bro.
    I was thinking about the carbs but I was going to go for it and if i started to fatten up to much I was going to cut the carbs back just a bit. and what is UDO oil? Is that the brand name?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    that diet has carbs/protein in the last meal and not enough healthy fats for me
    Who said carbs were bad before bed. Tony Little?

Never mind I found out what UDO was but how often and how much do you take? And if you know of a cheap place to get please PM me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    I was thinking about the carbs but I was going to go for it and if i started to fatten up to much I was going to cut the carbs back just a bit. and what is UDO oil? Is that the brand name?
    UDO's Oil is the brand name. It's made by a company called FLORA, you may want to look into it. It's actually very popular and you could probably pick it up at any local nutrition store.

Like I said before, it's a basic outline. If you feel there's too many or too little carbs, switch it up. If there's too much or not enough fat, switch it up. Nothing is written in stone, but it's a very good outline to understand the basics.

UDO's Oil is the brand name. It's made by a company called FLORA, you may want to look into it. It's actually very popular and you could probably pick it up at any local nutrition store.

Like I said before, it's a basic outline. If you feel there's too many or too little carbs, switch it up. If there's too much or not enough fat, switch it up. Nothing is written in stone, but it's a very good outline to understand the basics.
    That is what I was going to do what start out with this and change as I see the need to lessen or up some things

Who said carbs were bad before bed. Tony Little?
    your last meal should be pro/fat because it burns slower than a pro/carb meal and will be alot more likely to last you until you wake helping prevent catabolism

which im eating right now lol a can of tuna , a piece of steak , some natty PB , and some Omega 3/6 EFA's and 18 ounces of water , very little carbs in my last meal but whatever works for you i try to get 500-600 calories per meal which equals around 3500 calories depending on what i do

SmallAsWhoa is offline New Member
    Just some constructive criticism here bro, I’m trying to help.
    I suggest that you rethink your diet. For one, you have carbs in every meal.
    Some of these meals should be protein/fat if you want this to be a lean bulk.
    You should also rethink your carb sources. Banana’s, apples, and bagels
    Are not the best choice!
    -SmallAsWhoa

Thread Information