getbig888 is offline Senior Member

PWO for abs and calves

i know i should incorporate these into my other workouts but my schedule does not permit me too.
    My question is after an intense 45 minute ab/calves workout should i still go with the 2:1 ration for pwo and then hit up my ppwo an hour later just like i would any other muscle group????/
    i know i posted this before but i can't do these at any other time at the beginning of the week.

i do incorporate them in with larger muscles toward the end of the week though
    Last edited by getbig888; 02-01-2005 at 12:42 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How do you spend 45 mins on abs/calves?

I would only put them w/other bodyparts myself.

~SC~

swole you think it would be better to do them 1ce a week with other body parts or twice a week once with other body parts and 1ce by themselves?????
    and if i do them alone how should my pwo go?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Obviously i am not Swole, but i am gonna go out on a limb and say it would be ok to have your PWO but then again i am with Swole in wondering how you work those two muscle groups for 45 minutes?

I look at it like this: If i am working a muscle, obviously it will need to benefit from a PWO to aide in repair etc...It is very rare that someone works two small body parts alone is why i am kinda wishy washy on this one...but then again i am thinking if it has been worked (assuming you are killing them in this 45 minutes) a PWO would be needed?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I do once a week with other body parts personally but once in awhile i will hit my calves for a couple sets just to burn them.

i think i am gonna go with the pwo shake but just not as much dextrose. i agree i like to work abs and calves along with larger muscle groups but my schedule is f@cked up

Thread Information