newbrew is offline Senior Member

For someone who knows cutting diets...

This is my first diet critique, so please rip it apart. I based it off the cutting sticky.

First, here are my stats:
    24 - 185 - around 13-14% BF
    First cycle - cutting - 325mg test/week for 12 weeks, 50mg Winstrol ED Week 7-12 (on week 4 and just bumped it up to around 380, actually like 374mg/week to be exact, as I am doing the shots more frequently)

I wish to maintain current body weight, but drop body fat. Currently I do 1 hour cardio everyday at 150-155 heat rate. 45 mins on eliptical, 15 mins on the tredmill.

Today:
    Cardio on empty stomach - 7:30am

Meal 1:
    1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 cup nonfat milk (sorry, but I wont ditch the milk)
    40gram of whey protein mixed with 1/2 cup milk, and 2 cups water (I can ditch the milk here if needed, however 1/2 cup is not much)

Meal 2:
    200g Chicken breast with lettuce and cucumbers
    1 table spoon of ceasar dressing (comes out to 2.5g fat)

Meal 3:
    200g Chicken breast with lettuce and cucumbers
    1 table spoon of ceasar dressing

Snack - 3 large carrots

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO - N-Large 'weight gainer' shake 600cal 6fat 86carb 52protein

Meal 5:
    Protein shake, 1 can tuna, 1 cup rice

Meal 6:
    Any source of protein, today will be a shake, other days may be tuna, chicken, small portion of steak, and maybe a little peanut butter to take in a tad bit of fat.

Totals: (totals will be very slightly higher due to not counting the lettuce, cucumbers, and peanut butter with last meal)

2298 cals 49 fat 173 carbs 296 protein
    Last edited by newbrew; 03-03-2005 at 07:35 PM.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    you need to add in the pb because it will make your fat content higher. You are already at 19%. Pb is about 18g for 2 tbsp. You will be up to 25% with pb. A little too high. I reccomend almond butter over pb, tastes just as good. I was also move the cup of rice with meal 5 earlier in the day. Weight gainer while cutting? Not a good idea imo.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    If I add 1 tablespoon peanut butter then totals change to:
    Totals 2393 58 176 300

If you suggest not eating peanut butter at then I do not have to. I just figured that the fat intake had to be higher.

Ill give the weight gainer a second thought. I just look at it as more of a 'meal replacement' One thing that I will agree with though is that it probably has too many sugars.

What would you suggest for PWO?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    PWO: Dex/whey 2:1 ratio
    NO carbs after Cardio .. you need metabo to stay in lipolysis so eat P/F small meal 30min or so after cardio eggs or something n' protein shake or w/e
    Dont snack on just carrots they are realitively high GI for a veggie and you need some sort of protein w/ that carb intake.. eat beef jerky or something gross combo i know
    Dr.Shred is right about the weight gainer.. n' after working out you need your whey/dex... both are immediatly absorbed which is pimp for PWO
    If you gettin lean dont worry to much about Fat as long as you have ample EFA Intake usually from Flax/Fish/Avacados/ect...
    Meal five doesnt really need a protein shake as long as you can just eat something... shakes are good but you seem to rely on them too much for protein consumption.. espec if your using whey isolate which has about a 30min absorb rate.. eat turkey it has mad L-Tyrosine, and Yams, and Salmon

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ps for your body weight i would do about 35-40g whey n' 70-80g Dex pwo
    and replace those stinkin carrots w/ brussel sprouts or broccolli

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    flax seed oil for your fat. pb is ok just get natural pb and dont have more than serving i would say. I would check champion nutrition for mrp, they have the best. during cutting i do pwo of 26g protein, and 52 dex.

Thread Information