Thread: help on my diet

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Smile help on my diet

hey whats up...i am 19 and i weigh 175lbs and i want to be 205 by august ....i workout 5 to 6 days a week and I do no cardio(should I), and I am desperatly need of help bulking with minimal fat gain...here is my diet now can someone please help me find out how to change it

1. 8egg whites, 1 bowl oatmeal, with granolla(getting rid of it)

2. Turkey wrap, 2 scoops tuna salad, 1 bowl egg white hard boiled, 1 bowl oatmeal

3. PWO- Eas Phospergen Elitle, with a protien shake

4. Turkey wrap, 2 scoops tuna, 1 bowl egg white hard boiled

5. Protien shake

now i need major critiqing done, but my major problem is i used to be really fat i weighed 300lbs in february of 2004, and i went on the atkins and lost alot of wieght, and needed to get skin removed i lost so much....well now at 175lbs and 10% body fat, and pretty cut, my problem is i am affarid by eating in a bulking state will get me fat agian, and I dont want to get fat!!!

so any diet help would be great, also i am in college....which is hard to cook im at the mercy of my cafeteria....also i dont do any cardio now should i on the bulking program, or no

dave

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HORRIBL
    eat EVERY 2 hrs even if you have to carry peanuts around in your pocket and a canteen of whey
    Eat Pro/Fat or Pro carb meals ...
    n' read the stickys at the top

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    well congrats on losing all the weight but that diet isn't looking to good. read the stickys at the top bro. And yes you should be doing cardio, maybe not as much as someone trying to lose weight but you should still be doing it atleast 3 days a week IMO

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i would shoot for 6 to 7 meals a day. go easy on the bad fats and focus more on carbs, try to eat 2 to 3 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight.just multiply your weight by 2 or 3 and try to shoot for that number in carbs a day. if you do this don't go high fat or it will work against you. some people may disagree with me but i find eating high carbs with moderate amounts of healthy fats puts lean muscle on without the unwanted fat. protein should also be around 1.75 to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    u gotta eat more often... you'll use more of it for staying lean and puttin on mass... eat 9 small meals a day... if you have a tendency to get fat easily watch your carb and fat intake very carefully... eat enough of them both, but watch what you eat...

that diet is not very good, id read the stickies...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    HORRIBL
    eat EVERY 2 hrs even if you have to carry peanuts around in your pocket and a canteen of whey
    Eat Pro/Fat or Pro carb meals ...
    n' read the stickys at the top
    what he sed just do it

Thread Information