tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Switching to cutter?

I have about 3 weeks left of a 10 week test only cycle at 800mg/week. I had great gains and kept my diet in check at about 3800 cals per day. I did gain a little bit of fat(yeah I have a slow metabolism, but I get good muscle gains) and want to get shredded by the end of my cycle. I'm 5' 6" at 185 and I probably have 5-10 pounds to lose before I'm in the single digits. This may not sound like a lot of weight, but at my height it's pretty thick. Anyways, I have some clen on hand and want to start taking it next week. Should I drop my cals as well? If so, how much should I drop them. Would it be better to do it with just cardio? If so, how much cardio and should I drop my cals? I know this is a lot of info to digest. Thanks.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I have about 3 weeks left of a 10 week test only cycle at 800mg/week. I had great gains and kept my diet in check at about 3800 cals per day. I did gain a little bit of fat(yeah I have a slow metabolism, but I get good muscle gains) and want to get shredded by the end of my cycle. I'm 5' 6" at 185 and I probably have 5-10 pounds to lose before I'm in the single digits. This may not sound like a lot of weight, but at my height it's pretty thick. Anyways, I have some clen on hand and want to start taking it next week. Should I drop my cals as well? If so, how much should I drop them. Would it be better to do it with just cardio? If so, how much cardio and should I drop my cals? I know this is a lot of info to digest. Thanks.
    check out the cutting sticky at the top of the page.

that doesn't help me much. i don't want to lose the gains i've gotten. should the anti-catabolic effect of the test allow me to keep my gains?

alphaman is offline Member
    I think you should keep your calories up (you probably need more calories than 3800) until you get through pct, so you keep your gains from the cycle. Then you can worry about cutting.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Bro, If i were you I wouldn't begin to cut right now. You are just about to finish up a bulker in the next few weeks, than begin your pct. If you decide to cut now, you will lose alot of mass, not fat due to the fact that you will be in the stages of pct. I would keep bulking, or at least maintaining until a few months past pct, keeping your cal. high until after you have fully recovered. This way, you will retain the mass you just put on from your cycle and enjoy your new mass for awhile. Than cut.

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    I tried it last spring/summer bro, don't do it. Up your calories for pct. You'll be at risk of losing a lot if you decide to cut now. Finish your bulker and worry about cutting later. From experience I can tell you it's not worth it.

guys listen, maybe i explained badly. I will be injecting test for three more weeks. I only start pct in 5 weeks. I'm about to start my seventh week tommorow.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Even still, 5 weeks of cutting? you will hardly lose any body fat. 5 weeks isnt nearly long enough to cut. Just stick to bulking bro. IMO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It would be dumb to switch at this time.

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle?

Thread Information