offthefield is offline New Member

well smart guys...

well smart guys how am i supposed to figure out my endocrine(hormone) systems ins and outs if im no anabolic review genius? also i said wassup to that valdez cat for that swolecat and he said he is keepin it slick down there. i just got off the football field and im tryin to get my lean mass on. so to the alpha guy telling me that this is the wrong forum does me no good. and unless u just like to read what u type for narcissitic reasons, isnt a forum to help people like me who dont "know" as much as people like u?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by offthefield
    well smart guys how am i supposed to figure out my endocrine(hormone) systems ins and outs if im no anabolic review genius? also i said wassup to that valdez cat for that swolecat and he said he is keepin it slick down there. i just got off the football field and im tryin to get my lean mass on. so to the alpha guy telling me that this is the wrong forum does me no good. and unless u just like to read what u type for narcissitic reasons, isnt a forum to help people like me who dont "know" as much as people like u?
    So what is your question Elroy?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    First, please take a IQ test here:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash...rs/iqtests.htm

Reply with your results. We'll be able to help you then.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got really confused reading this...is this guy drunk?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I take it you started another thread and got your feelings hurt? I'm gonna guess that the other one didn't make any sense either...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    wtf?!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he had another thread about going to Mexico or something.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-12-2005 at 08:40 AM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

speak is offline Associate Member
    lol, - at the panda.
    Is that "sexual harassment panda" from southpark?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    The picture makes perfectly good sense guys I see it all the time down the road.

offthefield is offline New Member
    hahahaha, i must admit, i definately laughed...icons were classic and original the panda was a great help and "Elroy" was the icing on the cake. not bad good thing u guys can capitolize on me not knowing what the F im doin on this site

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    hahahaha, i must admit, i definately laughed...icons were classic and original the panda was a great help and "Elroy" was the icing on the cake. not bad good thing u guys can capitolize on me not knowing what the F im doin on this site
    hiiim boo nah, me suk tai whin how... get back to me on that, will you?

clhp20 is offline Member
    Slow down there big guy, what's your question?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    We're not really baggin' on you directly bro, just making light of the situation.

I guess my question is, what is your real question? You had posted something in the diet forum, so I assumed you had a dietary inquiry.

If you could just let us know what's up, we of course will assist you. Just make sure to try to get the right forum for what it is you are asking!

Be well,

~SC~

alphaman is offline Member
    He posted a question about recommendations of "what he should get in mexico that wouldn't make his hair fall out." And I replied and said he was in the wrong forum and that he obviously needed to do a lot more research b4 he made his trip to mexico. I was trying to help him.

offthefield- I have known people who did cycles the wrong way w/out enough research and fukked themselves up. You need to know a lot more than what's gonna make your hair fall out and what won't, fuking w/ your endocrine system is serious shit. I was trying to help you! If you want to research, there is the anabolic forum at the top of the main page. Go into steroid questions and use the search tool to find out what you need to know. The steroid profiles forum will be helpful as well. When you think you've made enough research, post your cycle up in the steroid questions forum, complete w/ all your stats and training experience, and don't forget post cycle therapy . And make sure you got your diet straight during your cycle so you can take full advantage of it. You might want to post that up in here because this is the diet forum.

If I am completely misunderstanding you and you were asking about Mexican food, I wouldn't worry about it making your hair fall out. But like Swole said, don't drink the water.
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-12-2005 at 10:36 AM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I underhearing what your talking.

uh oh, maybe thats the negative.

I had a labotomy thought OK last year and its causing me some troubles, maybe I dont belong here on this site either WTF

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I underhearing what your talking.

uh oh, maybe thats the negative.

I had a labotomy thought OK last year and its causing me some troubles, maybe I dont belong here on this site either WTF
    Is that your inner monologue trying to get out again? tsk, tsk

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    What the hell is this thread about?!
    and damit eating lotsa protein makes me hot and sweaty

Thread Information