Thread: My cutting diet
07-02-2005, 03:35 AM #1
My cutting diet
I post my diet up here every couple of months for the gurus to criticque so here's the latest....my gym finally started working in the mornings, so I'll be throwing in morning cardio and that changes things a bit..
- 45 min cardio on an empty stomach
- MEAL 1 : protein shake (1 scoop) with 5 peanuts (in shells, so thats actually 10 peanuts)
- MEAL 2 : scrambled eggs, 3 whites and 2 whole eggs, with some turkey breasts, 1 cup of yogurt (which has 130 kcal, 10 g carbs, 8 g protein, 6 g milk fat - I know its not a perfect food, but I find it very healthy and tasty)
- MEAL 3 : 1 can tuna with mayo/ or a similar pro fat meal
- MEAL 4 : PWO - 1 scoop protein with cca. 40 g dex
- MEAL 5 : as soon as I get home, I eat some fruit or white bread or a any "chewy" form of fast acting carbs, it fills me up, thats why my dex is a bit lower in my PWO
- MEAL 6 : PPWO, about 1.5 hour after PWO, lean meat with a baked potato- no fat in this meal
- MEAL 7 : b4 bed, half a cup of cottage cheese, 5 boiled egg whites (whicn are sometimes replaced with 3 whites and 2 whole ehhs scrambled) and veggies (mostly tomatoes and cucumbers)
- veggies are added into almost every meal, raw
- I try to eat almost all pro/fat meals like scrambelled eggs, meat, tuna with mayo, cottage chesse, shake with peanuts...
- I keep my carbs really low, coming mostly from vegetables, maybe I throw in 1 cup of yogurt in the morning
- multivit once a day from UNIVERSAL
- creatine, 2-3g PWO, and 2-3g b4 bed, for muscle preservation
I weigh cca. 190 pounds, 180 cm tall, don't know my bf% but my top 4 abs are starting to show and I only store fat on my stomach and chest.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Last edited by bor; 07-03-2005 at 10:27 AM.
07-03-2005, 09:19 AM #2
07-04-2005, 12:26 AM #3
Is there a specific reason no-one will answer my post?
07-04-2005, 04:48 AM #4
It looks pretty good to me. What would be the total macros each day?
do you feel that you recover as good by using half of the carbs as dex and the other half as fruit? I usualy eat a fruit aswell betwen pwo and ppwo but they realy do nothing at all for muscle glycogen. I would say bump the dex dosage upp like 20grams and then have only one fruit betwen pwo and ppwo. Just to be safe?
what kind of veggies do you eat bro?
07-04-2005, 04:56 AM #5Originally Posted by johan
Wuhuuuuuuuu I got my first reply, thanks bro, YOU DA MAN!
As for the fruit question, sometimes its fruit, sometimes its white bread with turkey breasts, just needs to be something I can chew....I'll try bumping the dex up again since the fat lazy bastards finally started working in 2 shifts and I can do morning ECA cardio!
I mostly eat raw tomatoes, raw cucumbers, cooked brocolli, grilled zuchinni adn raw paprika. I salt all my raw vegetables but I make up for it by drinking lots of water.
07-04-2005, 04:59 AM #6
Is it true that PWO needs to be 0.25 X bodyweight grams of protein, and dex (twice as much)? I read this formula today in an old post...
07-04-2005, 05:04 AM #7
I would go as far as say that its the only way of doing it. I personaly think its very different.
For instance when working legs I get 80-100grams of dex and 42grams of protein in my pwo shake.
When working upper body I use 50-60grams of dex and same ammount of protein. Only because I reason that the upper body workout cant be close as taxing on the body.
ohh by the way you could twice your multi vitamin dosage without a problem. It would probably be benificial. Even with all the veggies you eat its hard to get good ammounts of all micro's
07-04-2005, 05:05 AM #8Originally Posted by bor
ohh by the way how is your weight and strenght doing on this diet? Are you losing weight? gaining strenght?
07-04-2005, 10:07 AM #9Originally Posted by johan
07-04-2005, 10:08 AM #10Originally Posted by johan
07-04-2005, 10:29 AM #11
lol yeah just tripple it and I would be even happier
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)