smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

How bad does this sound for a cheat day?!!

Jumbo Jack w/ cheeze (jack in the box)
    Supreme Nachos (taco bell)
    Beef Taco
    Chicken Qusedilla
    a medium slice Cheese Cake (Claim Jumper)
    5X5X3 extra rich Chocolate cake
    x large Dr. pepper
    i guess that's it
    Last edited by smokethedays; 08-17-2005 at 06:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Bump

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like someone had a good time today. but thats too much cake for me, the other stuff sounds gooooood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    sounds like someone had a good time today. but thats too much cake for me, the other stuff sounds gooooood.
    oh yeah and some of that too

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    sounds good to me bro I just would add choch chip cookies and burgers.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    thats allright....but it dosent top my 1 gallon of ide cream 2 jars natty pb and reesecups and cookies than a pizza

fuk that, thats like enough for 3 cheat days for me!!!!!!!

i can do all of that in one meal i think.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I feel sorry for the toilet tomorrow... and your shorts when you're gassing all night.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Jumbo Jack w/ cheeze (jack in the box)
    Supreme Nachos (taco bell)
    Beef Taco
    Chicken Qusedilla
    a medium slice Cheese Cake (Claim Jumper)
    5X5X3 extra rich Chocolate cake
    x large Dr. pepper
    i guess that's it
    Damn.....and I felt bad for putting a french fry in my mouth!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Rofl

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont really understand the point of cheat days....do you honestly think your diet is that bad tasting?...the shakes taste good, eggs and oatmeal taste good, steak and potato taste good, chicken and brown rice tastes good, peanut butter taste good, cheese tastes good, you can even have sushi rolls because that is a good source of protein and carbs...we get to eat all of that and yet we feel we need a cheat day? never...the only time i would ever cheat is when there is absolutely nothing good available to me...because you might as well eat shit foods like kfc instead of nothing just to keep you out of a catabolic state. just my opinion anyways.

Phixion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    I dont really understand the point of cheat days....do you honestly think your diet is that bad tasting?...the shakes taste good, eggs and oatmeal taste good, steak and potato taste good, chicken and brown rice tastes good, peanut butter taste good, cheese tastes good, you can even have sushi rolls because that is a good source of protein and carbs...we get to eat all of that and yet we feel we need a cheat day? never...the only time i would ever cheat is when there is absolutely nothing good available to me...because you might as well eat shit foods like kfc instead of nothing just to keep you out of a catabolic state. just my opinion anyways.
    More power to you, but most of us looks forward to a little treat (or huge in this case) for sticking to a very disciplined nutrition. The egg whites, tuna and oatmeal doesn’t necessarily taste “bad” or else we wouldn’t be eating it…But face it pizza is more appetizing than two slices of wheat and peanut butter…Plus millions of American eat these junk food daily, so we let ourselves enjoy it once in a while as well…..Bodybuilding is supposed to be enjoyable and fun, not torturous to the point we can’t enjoy a beer or piece of cheesecake….

CENADICT is offline Associate Member

Smile

good one phixion

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Your body reaches a point of homeostasis, you need to shock it once and a while. If you are hardcore dieting, a cheat every week is not necessary, but you should have one at least on occasions. This is like a bb's "playa's holiday"... enjoy it!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Your body reaches a point of homeostasis, you need to shock it once and a while. If you are hardcore dieting, a cheat every week is not necessary, but you should have one at least on occasions. This is like a bb's "playa's holiday"... enjoy it!
    Good point! Totally forgot about thought...i remember reading that somewhere.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Not to mention a cheat day is good time refill glycogen stores as well as jack insulin up throughout the day which has a positive effect on Leptin signaling.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    You can always do clean cheats...

That's basically what I do, Hi to Mod GI carbs all day with a lot of protein. Very little fat. Then I'll give myself one meal that has alot of bad fat.

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    I havent cheated in years..........the worst thing on my diet is sf syrups, and peanuts/;almonds.......gum keeps me sane.

I just dont see the point, when I make a thicky frost prebed shake as good, if not better than any milkshake.......oats, splenda sf choc syrup is more appealing than cake.........fast foods, although sometimes good, make you feel like shit after.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    mmm...10 scoops of ON 100% vanilla whey...with Ice cold water...and some heavy cream for a pro/fat meal with some splenda...

and you get about 230grams of pro...not bad

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    I havent cheated in years..........the worst thing on my diet is sf syrups, and peanuts/;almonds.......gum keeps me sane.

I just dont see the point, when I make a thicky frost prebed shake as good, if not better than any milkshake.......oats, splenda sf choc syrup is more appealing than cake.........fast foods, although sometimes good, make you feel like shit after.
    cheating is very comparable to your workout routine... what do you do everyweek???? the same sets, the same reps, the same exercises? Probably not, because your body is constantly becoming use to the same ritual, therefor, everyweek you need to change up your exercises, reps, and sets to shock the system. this is comparable to "cheat days", they do serve a purpose.

No, you def need to cheat or Refeed at some point. Make sure that you are doing this, it becomes very important as you get lean.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    cheat day? that looks like just one meal for me , come on eat like a man.. I do! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    cheat day? that looks like just one meal for me , come on eat like a man.. I do! lol
    that a girl...
    A cheat meal is a cheat meal so eat whatever you want and how much you want. Sometimes my cheat meal turns into meals. Its hard to just have one once you get that taste in your mouth. Even harder during the summer with icecream, barbeques, and all that shiat......

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    mmm...10 scoops of ON 100% vanilla whey...with Ice cold water...and some heavy cream for a pro/fat meal with some splenda...

and you get about 230grams of pro...not bad
    is cream a good fat source? this sounds good mmmmm

I think you can utilize cream from time to time yes, its a saturated animal fat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    i can do all of that in one meal i think.
    u fvckin' pig. LOL

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Bro, go ahead and cheat...

Once a week take a break from weighing your food and calculating your carbs/protein, just eat like a "normal" person!!

IMHO, cheating is also about taking a psychological break from all the food-related "stress" we go through the week!

You see, I got to 5% BF cheating hard as a mother****er every Saturday... I actually had hit a roadblock and stopped losing weight, but when I started cheating, the weight started flying off again, so there is some benefit to cheating as well...

So EAT, EAT, EAT, you only live once, make it count!!!

And the treadmill awaits tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Phyll; 08-18-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Thread Information