Thread: cheat day ok???

faustunta is offline Junior Member

cheat day ok???

I hear diff opinions... but from most i hear that one cheat day a week....gets your metabolism working overtime to burn those excessive calories..... is it a good idea or not a good idea to have one cheat day???.... and what does that mean....taco bell and ice cream...or just simple adding soem un healthy snacks into the diet??

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    I hear diff opinions... but from most i hear that one cheat day a week....gets your metabolism working overtime to burn those excessive calories..... is it a good idea or not a good idea to have one cheat day???.... and what does that mean....taco bell and ice cream...or just simple adding soem un healthy snacks into the diet??
    Personally, I think a whole entire day of eating nothing but junk is more detrimental than people think. Think about it, it's only 1 day/wk, but lets say you consume like 7000 cals but the majority of them are from nothing but fat and carbs, it's probably gonna take a few days to get back to where you were before you ate it all. But if you could care less about getting extra water/fat when your trying to build size, go for it. I used to eat like this, but the only thing I'm interested in now are lean gains. I like doing cheat meals better than whole cheat days.

Thread Information